Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) (1289 Views)

President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Explorers(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump holds an Oval Office meeting on hurricane preparations as FEMA Administrator Brock Long points to the potential track of Hurricane Florence on a graphic at the White House in Washington.

President Donald Trump listens as FEMA Administrator Brock Long, center, talks about Hurricane Florence in the Oval Office with Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen.

President Donald Trump is issuing a new hurricane warning as Hurricane Florence bears down on the U.S. coastline, reminding people 'bad things can happen when you're talking about a storm this size, it's called Mother Nature, you never know, but we know.'

'Please be prepared, be careful and be SAFE!' President Donald Trump tweeted.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6155237/Hurricane-Florence-strengthen-millions-ordered-evacuate.html

Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Explorers(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
More than 1.5 million people were ordered to evacuate their homes in preparation.

Vehicles lined up in heavy traffic in Wallace, North Carolina.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Explorers(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
A store's food shelves seen empty as people stock up on food in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina ahead of the arrival of Hurricane Florence.

People buy supplies at The Home Depot in Wilmington ahead of the arrival of Hurricane Florence.

Customers line up to buy propane at Socastee Hardware store, ahead of the arrival of Hurricane Florence in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Seened: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Proactive disaster management system and leadership

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by michlins(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Explorers:
More than 1.5 million people were ordered to evacuate their homes in preparation. Vehicles lined up in heavy traffic in Wallace, North Carolina.
see organised city. If na here person for jump cross to the other lane after all he's running for his life and there's no time to check time

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Imustreturn(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
My man
Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Eife(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please is it only south/north Carolina that will be affected?
Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
It's well
Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Damoxy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
I still prefer this Man over Hilary
Dunno why people still hate on him
Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Aldebaran(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
Africa is some how lucky from all these deadly winds...

Hurricane Florence will bombard the Carolinas in the United States while Typhoon Mangkhut with its 150-mph winds move towards the Philippines....

African Typhoons and Hurricanes are their leaders sad

4 Likes

Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Chriswazo(m): 3:43am On Sep 14, 2018
michlins:
see organised city. If na here person for jump cross to the other lane after all he's running for his life and there's no time to check time

Exactly wetin enter my mind as I see that traffic pictures, just imagine that you want to do evacuation for a city like Aba, tell them hurricane is coming grin grin cheesy, na that time you go see driving, as d bus driver go wan go fast, to go many turns, d bike rider too, No just imagine am for here. One fool driver go just d imagine why I come stuck myself here while the other Lane d empty with no coming vehicle, na so d rest go join am sharperly. D no wan know who you be, if you like be police or ambulance or bank bullion van, so far as one siren motor don enter that lane, everybody go follow you jaare

3 Likes

Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Chriswazo:

Exactly wetin enter my mind as I see that traffic pictures, just imagine that you want to do evacuation for a city like Aba, tell them hurricane is coming grin grin cheesy, na that time you go see driving, as d bus driver go wan go fast, to go many turns, d bike rider too, No just imagine am for here. One fool driver go just d imagine why I come stuck myself here while the other Lane d empty with no coming vehicle, na so d rest go join am sharperly. D no wan know who you be, if you like be police or ambulance or bank bullion van, so far as one siren motor don enter that lane, everybody go follow you jaare
I swear you be clown
Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Chriswazo(m): 4:04am On Sep 14, 2018
FADIOZ:
I swear you be clown

grin clown get 2 meaning for my dictionary, but for you to have liked the comment, I think that should be for the 2nd meaning (amusement by being ridiculous) and not the rude vulgar fool. Thank you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Flexherbal(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2018
I love his last sentence:

" We are here for you"
Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by dynicks(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2018
Flexherbal:
I love his last sentence:

" We are here for you"
so are my to the people of my beloveth country Nigeria.....i'm always there for them...abi no be so?

Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by daveP(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
See the president of a country leaving other trivial matters to face this call of nature.

Compare it to the issue in Lokoja in the link below. Not even media houses are eager to help or transmit.

https://www.nairaland.com/4731821/flood-level-rises-lokoja-residents
Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by tolexy007(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
f
Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by dangoteinlaw: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2018
U c the young man delivering that presentation, I know a certain country where their own would be at least 85years of age. Nigerians, use Ur head 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by Alejoc(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
The real American grin

Meanwhile abeg check wetin I dey sell and recommend. Thanks
Re: President Trump Listens To Talk About Hurricane Florence In The Oval Office(Pic) by drakeli: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
michlins:

Make him jump across na. Na someone on that same lane with use phone capture am with his plate number. That’s if police is not in sight to arrest him. From there, him go go prison. After coming out of prison, he has already got criminal record be that. That will be on his record for life and it will affect him in so many ways. In fact, for doing that, he would lose his drivers license. He will go to jail. Get criminal record. His insurance would go up for bad driving record he will get as a result of that and he will be paying more money for his monthly car insurance payment.

Don’t think those drivers are just organized like that without some of these things that put them in check. Such measures that checkmate them Nigeria doesn’t have.

(1) (Reply)

213 To 238: Biden Coasting To Victory In The US Presidential Poll / Fact Check ! Russia Accuses US Of Developing Bioweapons In Ukraine / Breaking: "Iran Under Attack" (7 Explosions In Different Locations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.