Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Are You In Canada? Please Contribute. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are You In Canada? Please Contribute. (621 Views)

How Do I Process My Study Permit To Canada ....please Advise / My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / America Or Canada: Please I Need Your Advice Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Canada? Please Contribute. by agenta999(f): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2010
hello nairalanders, i am about to apply for Canadian visiting visa from Europe but i am wishing to stay longer than my visa duration in order to search for a job. i heard that they give refugee document especially for mothers. what is the possibility of getting a job especially now that there is economic crisis. good advices from experienced people will be appreciated.
Re: Are You In Canada? Please Contribute. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2010
It is better you do not apply for refuge papers, it is for people that want to stay longer, and when you get the papers it will be recorded in canada home land security file that you are now a refuge which mean you will be limited to so many things, it is better you get the job obline or ask friends to help you get one so when you are there, but it is also hard to get a job unless you have a working permit, you said you are in Europe, how do u get a job over there without a working permit, unless it is small jobs where the company cannot apply for a resident permit or extend your visa, so it is better you go and collect refuge papers and forget abt visa extension.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Ticket To Uk / Vacancy( N100k- N1m/mth) / Chinese Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.