Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? (897 Views)

We Will Obey The Law: 17 Ebonyi Lawmakers Appeal Judgement Sacking Them / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Will you still observe the IPOB Sit at home order tomorrow despite police and army threat to stop it?

Drop your comments and share widely to enlighten others

http://igberetvnews.com/458125/biafra-will-obey-ipob-sit-order-home-order/

Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by enemybulldozer(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Will you still observe the IPOB Sit at home order tomorrow despite police and army threat to stop it?

Will the army and police come to peoples houses to cause mayhem??
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by manci(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
I can't and there's so many burial's arrangements which will take place tomorrow on going here, and it means ipob are not recognize by Igbo here.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by Dovy: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
Afonja
manci:
I can't and there's so many burial's arrangements which will take place tomorrow on going here, and it means ipob are not recognize by Igbo here.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by WILLD(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tomorrow I go kill my fattest goat take cook ofe nsala eat me and my boss

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by honourhim: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

I will not obey it. thank you..
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by meeky007(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
honourhim:

I will not obey it. thank you..
this thread is for ibos only
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by frankdoz22: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tomorrow we will lockdown alaba int'l market!
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by chiagozien(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sure
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by papalsbuIl: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
why not wait tomorrow
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by Okoroawusa: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
frankdoz22:
Tomorrow we will lockdown alaba int'l market!
which alaba int'l market?

It's like you are frequent visitor to Kalambosa at the back of F-line where boys go to take drugs.
Or is it Alaba Rago?

In short,give me ur shop number let me pay u a visit.
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by Almaiga: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Endeavor to extend the sit at home to a week. Failure to do this will proof my earlier conclusion that, Igbo's COWARDS with no Balls.

Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by PFRB: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
I am already on it.
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by meeky007(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:
Endeavor to extend the sit at home to a week. Failure to do this will proof my earlier conclusion that, Igbo's COWARDS with no Balls.
Are we doing it for you? we do sit at home, u cry we no do sit at home , u also cry.

Is your head paining u?
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by Almaiga: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2018
meeky007:
Are we doing it for you? we do sit at home, u cry we no do sit at home , u also cry.

Is your head paining u?

You guys are bunch of LOOSERS. You only come online you talk trash while you hide indoors in the skirts of you Wife's, when you are suppose to grow some balls and do what is expected of you.

Bloody COWARDS.

Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by OBoy50: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2018
As a middlebeltan, I am now indoors chilling with my biafrans brother.......We are tired of Fulani - afonja slavery.
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by meeky007(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

You guys are bunch of LOOSERS. You only come online you talk trash while you hide indoors in the skirts of you Wife's, when you are suppose to grow some balls and do what is expected of you.

Bloody COWARDS.
igbos are peaceful.
we are not violence like u
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by Almaiga: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
meeky007:

igbos are peaceful.
we are not violence like u

Trait of a COWARD. I advice you stop your online chest beating. Y'all ain't got no Balls. grin
Re: Biafra : Will You Obey The IPOB Sit -at- Order Home Order? by meeky007(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Trait of a COWARD. I advice you stop your online chest beating. Y'all ain't got no Balls. grin
zombie

(1) (Reply)

Chief (hon.) Allwell Heacho Onyesoh (jp): A Cursory Look / Goat Floors Buhari In Nairaland Poll / Nigeria Ranked most Unequal Country in the World by Oxfam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.