Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

If You Don't Want To Read Anymore - Do This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Don't Want To Read Anymore - Do This! (453 Views)

Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / Advice Needed: Is Going To The University Worth It Anymore? / I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Want To Read Anymore - Do This! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
If you don't want to read anymore - do this!

I've love reading right from my secondary School days and even up till now.

And nowadays, I've got no time to read at all. I don't have time cos I'm always busy. At least, man go chop. I feels so bad about that

Due to my feelings, I've gotten the best way to say Goodbye to books. Actually, I don't read and I even got better than those people that sleeps and wakes up with books.

With this you'll even understand everything about and I the book effortlessly in no time

Now, let's talk the point

As we all know that YouTube as cover almost everything in video you don't need to bother yourself on anything.

Now we're going deeply

There's a site YouTube launched "mp3searched.net"

It's somehow connected to YouTube and you can download anything on YouTube in Audio file with that site, be it's Music, Comedy, Inspirational Talks, etc directly to your device.

Isn't that sounds nice

All you need to do after it's on your device is just to connect it to your car and listen while on the go. Isn't that nice?

It's great you Know
Re: If You Don't Want To Read Anymore - Do This! by eaglejay13(m): 5:46am On Sep 14, 2018
How come everything is written in Chinese?
Re: If You Don't Want To Read Anymore - Do This! by BabaLeftOnline(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Wow! How come you write very well when you said you don't even read books. Books make you smarter the more you encourage yourself to read the more you are smart. Nice post though I think I would write an article on my site about this post...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Supplementary Form Is Out – 2018/19 | How To Apply / ASUU Srike Can Last Forever Says ASUU Chairman—ASUU Pleads With Parents / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.