Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

This Is Why You Are Not Employed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is Why You Are Not Employed (608 Views)

You Will Be Employed And You Will Be Paid On A Weekly Basis / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Are Not Employed by Two5tech: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
*This is why you are not employed*

– its easy to ignore your LinkedIn profile when you are not looking for a job though you might be accepting connection requests from friends and contacts, but everything else is overlooked or let me say that LinkedIn isn’t part of your worries for now but it has to be.

i can remember sometime ago when a big company in need of Tech freelance writers contacted me on facebook and requested for my LinkedIn profile saying that they have a job for me and the pay was reasonable.

sincerely speaking, i needed the money and i was sure i could deliver but my linked profile was a little messy and that was how i lost the opportunity to earn some cool dollars. it happens to a lot of people. you might think that its nothing but your linked profile tells your potential recruiters a lot about you.

you know that someone out there needs your services and they cant get to you if you don’t make yourself available. LinkedIn is the perfect place to showcase your skills and achievements to that amazing employer of your dreams….you know what i mean right?

we have carefully outlined and elaborated everything you need to know about making your lnkedin profile attractive and extreemely appealing. are you ready? lets do this

*Click on the link below to read*

https:///2QqUPIR

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Are Not Employed by Two5tech: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Employed by Two5tech: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nice post
Re: This Is Why You Are Not Employed by Two5tech: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Hey guys check it out

(1) (Reply)

Needed For Immediate Employment - Sales/business Development Officer / Experienced Call Centre Agents Needed Urgently / Ad Hoc Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.