Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel (109247 Views)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Omotayo Dada Reacts To Emmanuel Adooh's Covenant University Sex & Expel Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel by blackboy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
: are you for real? It was not installed in his toilet . Pls lets be real. It's no secret CCTV are installed around offices so must i now get a formal info telling me where the cameras are.
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel by Bigboy289(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hmmm, just passing by cheesy https://elearnpro..com
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel by nelsonoba: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
zinaunreal:

My friend shut your trap. Is a federal school or state also a brothel?? Do people just have sex indiscriminately? Sharap your god forsaken mouth. If the crown price of saudi arabia understands how humans behave thereby easing strict rules on a very religious kingdom he rules how much more a petty hypocritical school in Nigeria.

These people know that if you dont adjust and ease, rebels must surely present themselves thereby causing further harm to their religion. Change is constant.

Example: A religious body like the catholic church has one of the highest rate of pedophilia and sex offenses despite their nasty rules. Rules are rules right??
They cant even control priests, how much more adventurous teenage students. Drugs are even sold in these schools like its normal, and because these students feel they are in prison, drugs are very very valueable as valueable as getting a first class

In so far as you try to control the basic human behaviour you will always loose!! This is just the beginning

You need basic guide on history and psychology before you argue like a puppet of religion. Go and service your brain

You now see why you need to have your head examined? Since nobody has had the boldness to tell you, I will do you the favour. Go and check your head before it gets too late! See how you're barking sharap! Shut your mouth, etc.......listen to yourself. Do you sound normal?

If you were ok, you would not need anybody to tell you that the fact that everyone knows that some people would break the law is NO EXCUSE TO NOT HAVE LAWS!

THE FACT THAT WE KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL TAKE WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM DOES NOT MEAN THE SOCIETY SHOULD REMOVE LAWS AGAINST STEALING, RATHER THAT IS THE REASON THERE IS PRISON OR OTHER FORMS OF PUNISHMENT!! I will only tell you one last time; if you can't adhere to the laws upheld by an institution, get out of there! Nobody forced you to choose to go there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel by justseyi(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Let me use this opportunity to advertise my market grin

Gain 200 level admission without Jamb.

About IJMB - www.sva.com.ng/ijmb

About JUPEB - www.sva.com.ng/jupeb

Both programs help students to gain admission easier than Jamb.

Payments can be made in installments

Admission is 99.9% guaranteed

Accepted by over 80% universities in Nigeria

For more info. Whatsapp / Call 08094214558

Calls only 08023201628

As for CU people. They are bad gan
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel by zinaunreal(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
nelsonoba:

You now see why you need to have your head examined? Since nobody has had the boldness to tell you, I will do you the favour. Go and check your head before it gets too late! See how you're barking sharap! Shut your mouth, etc.......listen to yourself. Do you sound normal?

If you were ok, you would not need anybody to tell you that the fact that everyone knows that some people would break the law is NO EXCUSE TO NOT HAVE LAWS!

THE FACT THAT WE KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL TAKE WHAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM DOES NOT MEAN THE SOCIETY SHOULD REMOVE LAWS AGAINST STEALING, RATHER THAT IS THE REASON THERE IS PRISON OR OTHER FORMS OF PUNISHMENT!! I will only tell you one last time; if you can't adhere to the laws upheld by an institution, get out of there! Nobody forced you to choose to go there!

Pointless shallow minded animal, Thats what you are.Yes! keep reading my post and ponder about it. You have made no sense despite your MASSIVE UPPER CASED LETTERS.

Humans will rather obey the law of nature than society. If you like place the highest capital punishment. If the world existed with people like you as leader, we would have been in the stone age, no room for innovations because you have a very inferior consciousness.

I should get myself checked, at least i know i still use my head to think, your opinions are right from your toilet. Why didnt you leave earth when you committed your last sin? You broke Gods law didnt you? But you, a dummy, why are you still here? Can you claim sainthood? Did God punish you for your last sin? Nobody has say over nature and this stupid religio-educational laws must be controlled.
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel by dmakoy: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2018
Dear All,

Info coming out from CU campus as regards this sex allegation case, says their stand is:

1. that the accused official should just continue with his daily duties and assignments, and stop bothering about responding to anybody.

2. that the ex-student in question who started all the whole public outcry on twitter has been discredited as a liar, with his leaked voice notes and the subsequent responses from the other two ladies involved in his saga.

3. that so, the alleged publicly circulated chat screenshots are not tenable as evidences under this discredited circumstances.

4. that anyone who alleges any misconduct should come out and speak up, with concrete and reliable evidences (audio, video, etc).

5. that all the public bashing, raising dust on social media and the online petitions, amount to nothing without concrete evidences.

6. that except concrete evidences are tendered, all allegations will just appear like foolishness and stupidity before MGT board and Papa (Oyedepo).

7. that until persons are courageous enough to step out with concrete evidences, the accused has no case to answer.

Thank you.

... ... ...
So, you guys are advised to either step out with concrete evidences, or stop raising unnecessary dust in the public domain; and better go and face your personal life and businesses. ... Lol!

dmakoy:
Bishop Oyedepo's Covenant University fires Professor & a female staff for sexual immorality, as massive calls amongst the Alumni for due investigation & sanctioning in response to the ongoing sexual misconduct allegations against the Univ. Registrar thicken.

In the wake of the aftermath of Oprah Winfrey Oscars #metoo campaign, earlier this year on Jan. 8th, 2018, a Unilag Alumnae by name, Aigbeme Okonkwo shared on her FBook, how 12years ago, her academic course adviser, then Dr. Louis Egwari sexually harassed & intimidated her.

She stated out of deep concern that Egwari is now a faculty at CU & feared he might be a similar sexual predator to the female students.

Eight months after her FB post, CU fires Prof Egwari who was caught pants down live and right in his office with a married female staff who just returned from Maternity leave. Unknown to him the School's MGT had put him under surveillance, wired his office with a secret CCTV.
Both of them have since been fired.

Egwari rose to the position of a Professor in the BioSci Dept. in 2010/11 and he is said to have to his credit about two Patents for his research innovations: Pawpaw Tea (a.k.a Pawka) & Grounded Rice Meal.
He was also one of the several CU's faculty, ordained by Bishop Oyedepo to serve as associate pastors at his church, faith tabernacle.

His sack came some days ago, ahead of the current ongoing sexual allegations against the Registrar & school at the moment.

It's really sad that some of the people that Bishop Oyedepo has appointed to help him run his divine assignment and vision are apparently wolves in sheep's clothing.

It was also reported that it is on record that, a popular Fmr. Chaplain @ Covenant University, who is still one of Oyedepo's key pastors and board members till date, impregnated his house maid (who has been on the run for fear for her safety), but shockingly till date, the said pastor still officiates at Winners sunday services, he usually seats next to Oyedepo's wife, Pastor Faith every Sunday @ the Tabernacle, Ota.

We only hope Oyedepo will take necessary actions before these wolves run down his entire ministry for him. Enough said!
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel by dmakoy: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Here is the Ending of this Season of Scandals: #DrOlumuyiwaOludayoFired undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4850322/covenant-university-sex-scandal-bishop

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel by sonofElElyon: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
not Jesus, he never sent the silly people who do it..

gabazin080:
Welcome to Nigeria where Jesus sends you a whatsapp text and threatens to kill you if you don't share it
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel by sonofElElyon: 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016/2017 OOU Admission Thread / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.