Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) (26559 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again / Tiwa Savage Receives City People Awards, Stuns In Lovely Outfit / Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actress Clarion Chukwurah Boyd on June 23rd received City of Houston Humanitarian Proclamation Award from the Mayor of Houston at the UgoSunday Foundation Inc BE LIFTED GALA Night at the Hilton Houston Galleria.She shared the news on IG and wrote...

'Received the City of Houston Humanitarian Proclamation Award from the Mayor of Houston at the UgoSunday Foundation Inc BE LIFTED GALA Night at the Hilton Houston Galleria on June 23rd, 2017, one year after receiving same from the New York State Senate. To Almighty God i give all the Glory. Amen! Thank you'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/clarion-chukwurah-bags-city-of-houston.html

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2017

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by ebosie11(f): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
I Like this Mannered Dressing Not all This Slaying Mamas !!! I Know Lalasticlala will Love this Dressing too....If you are here for nudes , you miss Road o ......

4 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by olu77(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Clarence P and Shina P: Absent
Maybe they prefer Grammy and co

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
We need the humanitarian help more in Nigeria jare

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin cheesy
Accomodators over to you
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by ALAYORMII: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Clarion Chukwurah

Pali on her mind
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by jjjjj2017: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
She now looks so old
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Edopesin: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Usa Or Zimbabwe

Cos I Ayam Nt Understanding The Background And "Faeces"

6 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by brunofarad(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Congrats to her

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Wizdray: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
I Like this Mannered Dressing Not all This Slaying Mamas !!! I Know Lalasticlala will Love this Dressing too....If you are here for nudes , you miss Road o ......
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by whytediamond(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Humanitarian works turn me on. kiss
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by free2ryhme: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Curdlebug(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME PLEASE.

HELP ME MAKE A SISTER WIN PLEASE, THANKS

KINDLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW AND LIKE THE PHOTO. THANKS GOD BLESS

https://mobile.facebook.com/1959416617663362/photos/a.1961551907449833.1073741828.1959416617663362/1961890830749274/?type=3&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1961890830749274%3Atl_objid.1961890830749274%3Apage_id.1959416617663362%3Athid.1959416617663362%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1498892399%3A-4475593638056954560
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
shocked

Her yansh has obviously been doing some humanitarian work in the US.

Each time I see this woman, I can't but remember the hell she put Shina Peters through during his 'Ace' days...marriage means nothing to her.
Same hell Lola Omotayo is putting Peter P-Square through.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Are you now Dumb after Long Ban ...
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
the Fear of Mods Ban is the beginning of wiseness
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by rattlesnake(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nl guys will say they gave her citizenship of Houston
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by NIJJAking(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.

5 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by whytediamond(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
decatalyst:
We need the humanitarian help more in Nigeria jare

undecided undecided

We need You to help do more humanitarian work bro. Are you not a Nigerian?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by priscaoge(f): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Every year young
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by bigsmoke2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
hebenezher:
Very thick and naughty woman..

makes me grab my vasillin severally. mature punna!
ive seen this woman in person several times without make up, and I can confidently tell you without fear of contradiction that what you see in those pictures is a far cry from what she truly looks like. The sorcerer wHo conjured make up can not make heaven grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
whytediamond:

We need You to help do more humanitarian work bro. Are you not a Nigerian?

Yeah.

My point is that her people need it more here than where she is doing it.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is the Mayor of Houston an Igbo man ?

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by hebenezher(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Very thick and naughty woman..

makes me grab my vasillin severally. mature punna!

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Pangea: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Make una go request for una own
No biggie

http://www.houstontx.gov/mayor/ceremonialdocs.html
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Celepope: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
These useless celebrities are the biggest scam one can ever imagine.Where is the mayor of Houston in all these pix?These people lie with any opportunity they have.I remember a recent thread on Nairaland about a Nigerian musician that went to Jay Z's Roc Nation.My cousin was the one that drove him down there to go make inquiry about how much it cost for a studio section there.While they were waiting for reply, the musician told my cousin to snap him some pix and he uploaded it on Instagram immediately bloggers copied the post and started announcing that the musician is about to get a deal from the company.Very annoying people.So many people see all these their social media post and assume these guys are living the life thereby influencing the gullible ones into doing what they ought not to do all in the name of meeting up.This is a typical Nigerian party held almost everyday in various party halls in Houston.I don't even know who to blame.If it's the celebrities or those good for nothing hungry Awon bloggers.

8 Likes

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by raphy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin the clown nwaamaikpe is back from ban.good to see yu mate.

bck to topic. the way she dress just look like she is pregny for the mayor.

I can still remember s when she was acting n smoking like a chimney. e don tay wey I hear her story.
.big congrats to our own big mummy...

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by wellmax(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Where is the mayor making the presentation?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by hisMrs(f): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
the woman in red ehn, that thing on her head na ogbonge.

why d award con b like dis na

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by raphy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her yansh has obviously been doing some humanitarian work in the US.

Each time I see this woman, I can't but remember the hell she put Shina Peters through during his 'Ace' days...marriage means nothing to her.
Same hell Lola Omotayo is putting Peter P-Square through.
na true u taik my guy.na business woman .money no be problem.
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Receives City Of Houston Award From Mayor Of Houston (Pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
kiss awwwwwn nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Appreciates A Fan Who Tattoos His Name On His Chest / Wizkid Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Benita Okojie Welcomes First Child With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.