Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Happen When Fuel Is Poured Into Plug Hole In Engine Section Of A Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Happen When Fuel Is Poured Into Plug Hole In Engine Section Of A Car? (1068 Views)

Hot Temps Effects In Engine Oil Viscosity Above +100 Oil Temp During Summer / Sienna Misfires When Fuel Is Low / List Of Cyber Bullies On Cartalk Section Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happen When Fuel Is Poured Into Plug Hole In Engine Section Of A Car? by IDSUCCESS: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Good morning house. I called a mechanic to check my vehicle for me. When he came, he demanded that I give him something to lie down under the vehicle and I went to bring it to him. As I returned, I saw him pouring fuel into the engine through the plug hole. After than I notice that my car is bringing out smoke which never happened and the sound changed. Has my car knocked? Experts in the house, pls I need your input. Thank you.
Re: What Happen When Fuel Is Poured Into Plug Hole In Engine Section Of A Car? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2018
I thought you're with the mechanic there

ask him

3 Likes

Re: What Happen When Fuel Is Poured Into Plug Hole In Engine Section Of A Car? by hayjayman(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2018
IDSUCCESS:
Good morning house. I called a mechanic to check my vehicle for me. When he came, he demanded that I give him something to lie down under the vehicle and I went to bring it to him. As I returned, I saw him pouring fuel into the engine through the plug hole. After than I notice that my car is bringing out smoke which never happened and the sound changed. Has my car knocked? Experts in the house, pls I need your input. Thank you.

That petrol that he poured in the plu hole has washed off the cylinder bore and the sludge in the tight corners, thereby engine oil is flowing into the combustion chamber, you must be gut need to change your oil as soon as possible... And besides why did he have to do that, did he do that so that he can extort money from you and why didn't he tell you why he did that before pouring fuel in plug hole... I have never heard of that though
Re: What Happen When Fuel Is Poured Into Plug Hole In Engine Section Of A Car? by oyeb15: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
That fuel has burned d ring bearings attached to d piston.

1 Like

Re: What Happen When Fuel Is Poured Into Plug Hole In Engine Section Of A Car? by IDSUCCESS: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
I thought you're with the mechanic there
ask him

I did and he gave of one excurs that I was not took satisfice with.
Re: What Happen When Fuel Is Poured Into Plug Hole In Engine Section Of A Car? by IDSUCCESS: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
hayjayman:

That petrol that he poured in the plu hole has washed off the cylinder bore and the sludge in the tight corners, thereby engine oil is flowing into the combustion chamber, you must be gut need to change your oil as soon as possible... And besides why did he have to do that, did he do that so that he can extort money from you and why didn't he tell you why he did that before pouring fuel in plug hole... I have never heard of that though

Thanks a million. You gave me hope.
Re: What Happen When Fuel Is Poured Into Plug Hole In Engine Section Of A Car? by IDSUCCESS: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
oyeb15:
That fuel has burned d ring bearings attached to d piston.

Thanks. Will work on that.

(1) (Reply)

Rivian Unveils 400-mile All-electric Pickup That Has A Futuristic Headlights / Most Fuel Efficient Car: 2015 Volkswagen XL1 Goes 420km Per Gallon / Owner Wrecked ₦99m Lamborghini Huracan Performante While Trying To Show Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.