Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Huge Traffic At Lagos Ib Exp Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Traffic At Lagos Ib Exp Way (603 Views)

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him / A Madman Controls Traffic At Toyota/ladipo Bus Stop In Lagos / Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Traffic At Lagos Ib Exp Way by miqos02(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2010
There is a huge traffic along the lagos- ibadan expressway(lagos-ibafo).if u are travelling along that route. Check for alternatives or prepare to spend six hrs on the road.
Re: Huge Traffic At Lagos Ib Exp Way by miqos02(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2010
A tanker loaded with fuel fell in front of the filing station @ wawa opposite multrex industries.
Re: Huge Traffic At Lagos Ib Exp Way by miqos02(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2010
A tanker loaded with fuel fell in front of the filing station @ wawa opposite multrex industries.
Re: Huge Traffic At Lagos Ib Exp Way by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2010
Thanks for the news flash !!!
Re: Huge Traffic At Lagos Ib Exp Way by GDex1(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2010
miqos02:

, bad one. I stil 1der what the work of FRSC is. Hw wil they see such when they are alwyz in their business of extorting money frm road users. mcccchheeew!
Re: Huge Traffic At Lagos Ib Exp Way by blacksta(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2010
G-Dex:

, bad one. I stil 1der what the work of FRSC is. Hw wil they see such when they are alwyz in their business of extorting money frm road users. mcccchheeew!

You will wonder for life - an organisation that is corrupt and badly misguided - with no sense of direction it will be madness to expect anything good to come out of it.
Re: Huge Traffic At Lagos Ib Exp Way by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2010
blacksta:

You will wonder for life - an organisation that is corrupt and badly misguided - with no sense of direction it will be madness to expect anything good to come out of it.
i thought nigeria police are worse off.never knew frsc have joined the caucus

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Others Warn Pdp Govs Against Backing Ibb ! / : Why I Am Against Jonathan using Facebook.(national security ) / Tell Me Why I Should Not Be Angry With The Federal Government Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.