Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) (39648 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by segzyndpep(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
I can relate to all
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Mankosi: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Funny
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Boyooosa(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
xperienced:
My mum is preparing stew with a hen that has slept with all the cock in our area as for me I won't eat that prostitute o.
That means you can't marry your future wife
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin
Best form, of defence at ATM
there shall be no queuing at the ATM, question askers will be like" the ATM is not paying right?? Everyone will respond the machine is bad!!!!
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by PrincessB1(f): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Naija2mumu:
everybody is victim of this. Number 13 still de make me laugh.
Yeah, that's funny too grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by kinggSamuel(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
That man with the potbelly got me laughing out loud.
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by dimexy247(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nickijoy:
8/9 grin

You’re beautiful.
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by tunary(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
number 2, who trust ATM machine 100% , what if it develop a sudden slight problem
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by tunary(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
They are all interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by mylove4God(f): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
13 got me lol
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by israelmao(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Are you ATM card user researcher?
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by oluwatodimu1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
hemartins:
Counting the money dispensed from ATM is compulsory for me.
I don't trust any machine.
i don withdraw for one atm machine like that wey d money short 1k
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Nickijoy(f): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
dimexy247:

You’re beautiful.
Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Adadioranma79(f): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
No 13 got me rolling, Jesu
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
That number 13 thoughcheesy. I experienced it some days agocheesy. I almost went bananas when the ATM didnt pay me but still debited my akantcheesy. Thank God after 30 minutes the money was returned to my akantcheesy.
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by monerozi5590: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
Praizeupdates:
cheesy

See all funny meme collections here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/different-types-people-will-meet-atm-meme-collections/

More

Hahahahah. Very funny.
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by AreaFada2: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
This Op Na weyrey. grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by olaztek(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
The cunny ones that comes from nowhere pretending to be your friend and codedly beg you to allow them queue before you.
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Brightgem(f): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
dynicks:
the sharp ones that came to inspect people who would make much withdrawals so that they would track them up nd Rob them....
sharp? Sharp as how? Robbery is sharpness Are u a robber?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
dynicks:
the sharp ones that came to inspect people who would make much withdrawals so that they would track them up nd Rob them....

Lol the 'useless' ones u mean.

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Brightgem(f): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
hemartins:
Counting the money dispensed from ATM is compulsory for me.
I don't trust any machine.
and IF ur money is not complete nko? U will slap the machine? Report to those behind you? Uproot the machine?
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
dynicks:
those ones na theives na. U will see dem loitering about making up unnecessary discussions but wat they actually doing is monitoring ppl making heavy withdrawals. Other times dem dey use babes. Wen u making a heavy withdrawal u will see a clean sexy chick trying to start a friendly convo with ucheesy. This is to put u off guard while d guys go hit u.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by akphrat(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
#10. on point
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by mechanics(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
hahahaha.
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by mylollipop: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
No 12 cracked my rib
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by hemartins(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Brightgem:
and IF ur money is not complete nko? U will slap the machine? Report to those behind you? Uproot the machine?

What happens to going to designated bank.
Madam, your options is not complete.
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Uniqueness01(f): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
lol
The ones you will ask 'are you the last person on the queue? response will be 'God forbid I can never be last in Jesus Name. grin grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Mcy56(f): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
So on point. grin

You forgot the ones that will come to do transfer with a long list of names and account number to transfer to, will now waste everyone's precious time. You will think its better amount they want to transfer. grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Mcy56(f): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Uniqueness01:
lol The ones you will ask 'are you the last person on the queue? response will be 'God forbid I can never be last in Jesus Name. grin grin
Lol grin
Re: Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) by Smarkie: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
no 13 got me really. so funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 / 5 Money Decisions To Make In Your 20's So You Can Chill In Your 30's / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.