Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! (9023 Views)

Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / Union Bank Secretly Lays-Off 1000 Contract Staff / Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by beau1(f): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2007
Hello nairalanders, does any one in the house have idea how much ExxonMobil pay their contract staff (entry level)? Please reply soonest. Thanks.
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by LADYO1: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2007
Beau 1,Is Mobile recruiting Contract Staff.If they are,tell us how we can apply.Becos I will like to work there.
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by shawn5ng(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2007
Hello Beau1
I expected u to have informed us of the vacancies first and how we can apply and then u ask that question. U just wanna go solo and leave us here struggling for job. Give us the date and time they want to recruit so that we can be part of it. Regarding ur question i'm sorry i have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by beau1(f): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2007
Thanks for your response. I got my answer offline. I did not apply really; I gave my CV to a staff and I received a text message yesterday evening to come for aptitude test on thur at 10am
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by Dozzy1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2007
actually, it depends on the part of mobil u are to work for, is it mobil producing or mobil oil nigeria or esso? as for the contractor staff, it is going to be based on the company u are working for. mobil agrees with the company on how much u would be paid cos u are going to be used to render services for mobil. the pay also depends on which part of mobil u are going to work for.

as for mobil producing, they pay well maybe from 60k upwards same goes for esso but the least paid are mobil oil (as from 20k upwards).

i am not really sure of the info cos i worked like 4 years back. but i heard their pay has improved for now. so give the job a good trial cos it will really benefit u. but have on mind that u are not a regular staff and anything may go for u which u may not like, as in attitude from the regular staff.

give me a shout when u get this info.

have a nice time brother

2 Likes

Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2007
Dozzy,
How can i get to submit my CV to mobil, Please do help.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by Dozzy1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2007
Debare,

i do not think it is possible to send ur cv to mobil for a job as a contractor staff. i have already told u that it depends on the company or unless u have a strong connection there. but ordinarily it is difficult. so sorry i can't give u an assurance that u can apply or send cv as a contractor staff.
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by ogonkobia: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2007
winkThey retained my friend as contact staff immediately she finished service this January. Heard she was going to be paid. 2M this year. I love u all nairaland users. I employ everyone to enjoy their jobsearch period and have faith that d best will come to u, This is the only time we'll ever have to be this less busy. Remember when we cld do anything to gain admission and we'll opprtune and make promises to God.

The Lord that brought us this far, said He'll remain faithful .
CHEERS!

4 Likes

Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by sorp(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2007
abeg yawn usaw 2apply beau

1 Like

Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by SirJuno: 12:11am On Jun 18, 2016
beau 1, pls au much do dey nao pay their contract staffs
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by charlesuzoije: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2016
You will be looking at 250k to 300 or more,depending your position

1 Like

Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by SirJuno: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
what of a contract staff to work offshore?
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by Jabia(m): 12:52am On Jun 24, 2016
charlesuzoije:
You will be looking at 250k to 300 or more,depending your position

This is quite accurate. If you're a service employee (cook, cleaner, etc) it'd be less. If you're critical staff (mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, operations etc) about 4M annually.
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by SirJuno: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
what about their geosciensist
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by osamiandroid: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmm
Mobil did not accept corp member again since how many years now how com ur frd com manage serve dere ... sorry to say this might not b true bros
ogonkobia:
winkThey retained my friend as contact staff immediately she finished service this January. Heard she was going to be paid. 2M this year. I love u all nairaland users. I employ everyone to enjoy their jobsearch period and have faith that d best will come to u, This is the only time we'll ever have to be this less busy. Remember when we cld do anything to gain admission and we'll opprtune and make promises to God.

The Lord that brought us this far, said He'll remain faithful .
CHEERS!

1 Like

Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by olasquare22: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
osamiandroid:
Hmmm
Mobil did not accept corp member again since how many years now how com ur frd com manage serve dere ... sorry to say this might not b true bros
The post u quoted was posted since 2007. So Ogonkobia might be right about his frined's gist.
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by Tizzyreal: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Get paid $100 a day online by doing survey work for int'l companies abroad, register now for free at http://survey-date.com/?ref=1181720
Re: Urgent- Mobil Contract Staff! by Charlieubochi: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
OPEN RECRUITMENT!!!
Staffs required at PMC LTD.
A graduate with a minimum of 2.2 in any of the following
* Software engr.
* Software developer
* Business analyst
* Mathematician
* Security analyst
* Sales executive
* Digital marketing
* Service desk analyst
* Customer service Rep.
* Accountants
* Economist
Experience level: 0-2 years
Send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com on or before 20th April 2017.
And non graduates with at least elementary knowledge
* Security personnel
* Cleaners
Salary range: btw #40000 - #60000
Location port Harcourt Rivers state.
send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com or call 07031513680 or before 20th April 2017.

Forward to all you know, you might be helping someone
Pls share and tag someone who might need this.

Forwarded as received.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For An Interview / What To Wear To An Interview / Nigeria Television Authority Interview Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.