Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Ebonyi (13108 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors / 2019:gov. Tambuwal Meets Fayose And Pdp Delegates In The State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Ebonyi by Charly68: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
The had been empowered by Goodluck ,so he has more than enough to waste around let him continue
Re: Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Ebonyi by oladele00(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
PERMANENT NPOWER VOLUNTEERS AND GIVE ASSENT TO THE NIGERIA PEACE CORPS BILL NOW, MONEKE TELLS FG.

moneke Leonard :

We criticise president Buhari,forgetting same man provided 500 thousand youths with a contract job for 2 years.

Same youths can not vote this man out if he reconsider permanenting them into the civil service nominal -roll as well as giving his assent to the Nigerian Peace Corps bill.

If buhari have this 500000 thousand youths from the NPOWER PROGRAM by his side and had apporoved the Nigeria Peace Corps bill, I wonder what PDP will still be fighting for.

There is no political party within the corners of African that can unseat a government who decides to permanent 500000 youths into different ministries couple with the officers from the Nigeria Peace Corps of established into work, which is why the presidency must see the need now to react fast.

APC still has the full capacity to its electoral victory come 2019 and that is realizable only if the right thing is done at the right time.

Rather than wasting time which gives rooms and ground to its opponent, I will suggest from my own political strategic sighting ,that apc should work on youths rather that chasing shadows.

It will be foolish for a man who own a spoon to be scared of a man promising to buy a spoon to turn the Garri well.

APC has the youths now and can make good use of them before it gets to its opponents.

I am using this medium to call upon elder states men in All progressive congress, APC .to consider the permanency of the NPOWER program which can be used as a political voting strength for 2019 election.

This is the greatest tool and opportunity of the APC led administration of president Mohammadu buhari to be re-elected into office without stress.

Remember just one candidate out of the 500000 volunteer can Fisher u an entire family member. This is an opportunity, this is a way forward as it will be a total jupitization of political record if these committed youths under your own initiated programs are sent back home after 2years of committed volunteerism.

The NPOWER program may have impacted knowledge just like our regular academics institution but didn't make these youths attractive to employers since there are presently no employing agency requesting for NPOWER certificate which these youths still do not have.

It is a big shame that no opposition party is has come to speak positive of these serving youths yet opens their mouths to talk of employing youths which already has the presidential contract.

Funny enough some state governors are too busy to see the worls of these youths but this isn't democratic and an unfair political symbiotism between states government and volunteers.

I expected all state government to have automatically absorbed these youths by now but unfortunately none had made such step.

I stand with the youth oriented government.

I stand with buhari!!!

I stand for good governance...
Re: Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Ebonyi by akdjr(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
PDP keep shouting Buhari want to Islamize,Northernize,Fulanize Nigeria yet they still want to bring Northern Fulani Islam candidate.
Re: Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Ebonyi by justy15: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bawizzo:
bros, na dsame eye problem me and yhu get oo!!
Mrs oluchi All, SA to the governor on ICT
Re: Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tambuwal should forget this race
Re: Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Ebonyi by abuhari: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Tambut totally forget his primary assignment, why his people cannot call him in order.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Eze Madumere’s Father Kidnapped / Those Against Oyetola Should Hit Their Heads On Poles – Owa Of Obokun / Nigeria Seals $300 Million FDI Deal With UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.