Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi (27641 Views)

4 Million March For Peter Obi In Lagos Today Was A Total Failure / Sit-at-home: Total Shut Down In Imo April 4, 2022 / Ipob Sit At Home: Total Compliance In Enugu.vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
The sit-at-home exercise called by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, failed in Ebonyi state

The group called for the sit-at-home to commemorate and protest the invasion of the country home of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, exactly one year on Friday.

Since that invasion by the Military during the Operation Python Dance 2, Mr Kanu and his parents have not been seen.

The new Commissioner of Police, CP Musa Kimo had urged residents to go about their normal business. He also held series of meetings with business owners where he assured them of adequate security.

It was business as usual in the state capital Abakaliki, on Friday as residents went about their normal daily business activities.

Shops, motor parks, banks and other major businesses remained open in the city from 8 am in disobedience of the order by the pro- biafran group.

The Abakpa main market in the city, the mechanic village and other markets in the city were open as traders began making brisk business.

However, Transporters had no buses going to Onitsha or Aba in Anambra and Abia states respectively.

Joint security patrol teams patrolled the streets of the city with some others on standby at strategic points in the city.

A resident, who spoke to our reporter, Geoffrey Igboke said he did not observe the exercise because he did not see the need for it.

http://thenationonlineng.net/sit-at-home-total-failure-in-ebonyi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
No pictorial evidence, devil punish Nigeria

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

U don't need to argue it.......Ebonyi state has constantly worked against unity in igboland.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Bibors(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
We already know you are one of those petty journalists paid to cover up the truth.

We had seen the real pictures in the morning showing 85 percent compliance.

Shame on you OP.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Suko110(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
I live in ebonyi ..... everywhere busy like say the news nor reach here.... igbos are their own worst enemies.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Suko110(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bibors:
We already know you are one of those petty journalists paid to cover up the truth.

We had seen the real pictures in the morning showing 85 percent compliance.

Shame on you OP.
My guy ebonyi busy like lagos now.... i just leave market where i go buy things now ...

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Suko110:
I live in ebonyi ..... everywhere busy like say the news nor reach here.... igbos are their own worst enemies.

God bless u.....

Ebonyians from time immemorial has been sabotaging the unity of igboland.

Is better igbos know whom their enemies are.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Bibors(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Suko110:

My guy ebonyi busy like lagos now.... i just leave market where i go buy things now ...

Sit at home is not for the whole day.

6-12 is OK
Every SE city should be busy by now.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Suko110(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bibors:

Sit at home is not for the whole day.

6-12 is OK
Every SE city should be busy by now.
Take it from me, nobody here sat at home. I live here

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by chichar1(f): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
bros stop quoting this baga ,he is one handling all account below you,and he is not from Ebonyi state

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Xander85: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U don't need to argue it.......Ebonyi state has constantly worked against unity in igboland.

The way i see it, the only person working against unity in Igboland is you! You this impostor!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
this is a big lie... I'm currently in ebonyi State University, there was no transportation means to school today for the students election, because of the sit at home stuff most enterprises including fueling stations were closed.... schools too were not active as far as today is concerned.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Akshow: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
vikkimimi:
this is a big lie... I'm currently in ebonyi State University, there was no transportation means to school today for the students election, because of the sit at home stuff most enterprises including fueling stations were closed.... schools too were not active as far as today is concerned.
pictures or stfu!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Victornezzar: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
News without pictorial evidence??

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Roger3D(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
IPOB are natural failures

cc LZAA

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by cosmatika(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Says a petty journalist looking for BMC job. Show us the picture of a popular ebonyi market b4 today, and a picture of same market by 11AM today. Otobo like u cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by lordkay10(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Now I believe there are many mad people in this forum, why do the mods keep boring us with this IPOB nonsense, who gives a flipping fvck about what some people decide to do with their time that every little story about this sit-at-home has to grace the front page. I think the mods are more interested in further creating bad blood amongst users of the forum than actually sending quality discuss to the front page. Seun needs to sack all his mods, they're turning NL to something else

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by SageTravels: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Suko110:

Where in Ebonyi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Alejoc(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
shocked

See signature
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by naijjaman(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
shocked

Life is always like that. Cowards will never give you credit.
They will always call everything you do a failure.

I salute the brave

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Roger3D(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
E pain this IPOB man like die grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Metuh: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:
The sit-at-home exercise called by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, failed in Ebonyi state

The group called for the sit-at-home to commemorate and protest the invasion of the country home of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, exactly one year on Friday.

Since that invasion by the Military during the Operation Python Dance 2, Mr Kanu and his parents have not been seen.

The new Commissioner of Police, CP Musa Kimo had urged residents to go about their normal business. He also held series of meetings with business owners where he assured them of adequate security.

It was business as usual in the state capital Abakaliki, on Friday as residents went about their normal daily business activities.

Shops, motor parks, banks and other major businesses remained open in the city from 8 am in disobedience of the order by the pro- biafran group.

The Abakpa main market in the city, the mechanic village and other markets in the city were open as traders began making brisk business.

However, Transporters had no buses going to Onitsha or Aba in Anambra and Abia states respectively.

Joint security patrol teams patrolled the streets of the city with some others on standby at strategic points in the city.

A resident, who spoke to our reporter, Geoffrey Igboke said he did not observe the exercise because he did not see the need for it.

http://thenationonlineng.net/sit-at-home-total-failure-in-ebonyi/

Lying liar, what do derive in spreading lies

All your created topics today was about failed sit at home without any evidence.

When will you be bold enough to embrace your tribe?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by biomustry: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hahahahahahahahah
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by abc115: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by YorubaAssasin: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by sweerychick(f): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
So how is it a total failure with no pictorial evidence undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by SarakiBukola: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ebonyi wawa Jews are inferior anyway.

We would make them the shitpackers of Biiafuura angry!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by ipobarecriminals: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
sad seem only Abia/Anambra ipob are PIGS./21st century idiots. Nah Kanu kal una PIGS,face him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Pictures or I don't believe

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by chichar1(f): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Op you have failed woefully!!!!!!!!! IPOB sit at home was successful in Abia, Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi ,Imo and some parts of Delta and Rivers state

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi by SageTravels: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
Suko110:

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Spoke Against My Husband - Aisha Buhari Opens Up / Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State / Rivers Assembly Crisis: Soyinka, Falana Slam Jonathan – PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.