Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried (54900 Views)

My Boss Just Did Me A Massive Favour, But I'm Still Worried. / IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / Nigerian Police Salary Structure – How NPF Pay Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by raddyworld: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2018
GETTING THE BEST IN MY CAREER
A powerful career book that entails a lot of secret unveiled to employee and employer all over the world on how to get things better in their establishment which I believe will later create an avenue for increase pay, promotion and more value in our companies. It will also identify your challenges in your personal field, how to work on it and get things better. Many have lost most opportunities in life simply because they don’t know how and when they should operate for the best in career.
The points of improvement in this book were so extremely rich with the Stories of World best footballers such as: C.Ronaldo. Cr7, Lionel Messi.
While the topic Value for Best was capped with WhatsApp and Facebook storyline of getting things better in the world.
You are the number one person to decide your tomorrow, plant the seed and work it out. Many people only come to appreciate you when you are there or when the value has being placed on you.
The only secret of getting better is to keep on utilizing the small opportunities of today, If an offer is given to you irrespective of whether you like or not first read: Getting the Best in my Career which will be the touch that gives light to any darkness in your journey.

About The Author
Oluwasegun Adeyemi is a motivational speaker, writer, musician and an evangelist with the effective drilling spirit to lunch people to their pinnacle of success in any field. He is a devoted child of God still willing to teach in companies, organizations, gatherings and seminars so as to get the best in our service and live a fulfilled life.

Oluwasegun Adeyemi
±2348103675075
deyemi01@hotmail.com
victory70154@gmail.com
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by dfrost: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2018
eluquenson:
Alcohol in action.

Give them orientation and if possible give severe sanctions up to dismissal.

I'm very sure they will abide, I strongly believe Police officers dey fear dismissal.
Labour market isn't friendly.

Give Police OT? Policemen and OT are never friends.
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by Legolast: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2018
ruffcoin09:
Ekelebe dem, only God know the kind concussion wey them chop.

Only God knows the kind concoction wey dem chop.

Cheers bro
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by franklingud(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin
You don't know how to laugh!

Lemme show you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

See belle
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by CioAngels(f): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2018
The forceful bribe they collect ends up in the beer parlour so why wont they be pregnant? Examination will be done for some people and not all. Mr Smith, now i'm sure you will told those that, that should not be called for exam because they are to be exempted for exam before promotions. The Hausa fulani are not to be examined. Mr transformation group.
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by ofuonyebi: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
why are you complaining on your officers and men's pot belly?

if you are not an hypocrite....then send them all on compulsory ...paternity leave to go!
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by generalud: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
Incessant bribe, excessive alcohol and lack of exercise gives room for their big bellies. You really see this nonsense in the military especially the army.
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by generalud: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
generalud:
Incessant bribe, excessive alcohol and lack of exercise gives room for their big bellies. You really see this nonsense in the military especially the army.
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

What are Idiotic Pigs Of Birafra doing on a Nigerian forum?

Una eyes go clear come 2019.

Shut up.

Are you drunk?
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by biomedics(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
That shows they are working tirelessly to ensure we're protected.
grin grin grin
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by emmie14: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

What told you I dine with them?
I don't mean food ok. You sharing the same identity and nationality with pigs so you are also pig
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by 93Miles: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
emmie14:

I don't mean food ok. You sharing the same identity and nationality with pigs so you are also pig

I don't share the same Nationality with them

I'm Nigerian. They are Biafran
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by emmie14: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

I don't share the same Nationality with them

I'm Nigerian. They are Biafran
Why are you complaining and pained when Biafrans decides sit -@- home?
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by 93Miles: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
emmie14:
Point out a post I made and complained about Biafran sit at home.

Mention me on that thread.
I want to see that post I made and complain..
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by 93Miles: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
emmie14:

I am still waiting for u to point out the post I made and complained about Biafran sit at home.
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by 93Miles: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
If u go to Jamaica and meet with the Jamaicans, they will shower you Jamaicanlove and not all these fake love exhibited by Mexicans
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
If u go to Jamaica and meet with the Jamaicans, they will shower you Jamaicanlove and not all these fake love exhibited by Mexicans

Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by 93Miles: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Nsi tibeh?
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
Nsi tibeh?

Nothing
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
Nsi tibeh?

Nothing
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by 93Miles: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Nothing
Nso ke oyom otoh mi?
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
Nso ke oyom otoh mi?

Mbok kpong mi.

Idem ami enem keh
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by 93Miles: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mbok kpong mi.

Idem ami enem keh
Ediye nsi tibeh?
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by iukpe: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Its not a police force thing. Men are now getting more pot bellied than ever.
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
EVILFOREST:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
They are not confronting BOKO HARAM
seriously? military is in charge of that
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by DateMynd44(m): 4:34am On Sep 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mbok kpong mi.

Idem ami enem keh
odu ke mmong?
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2018
DateMynd44:
odu ke mmong?

Ndu ke benin
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by DateMynd44(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Ndu ke benin
really? Ami nduke Benin nkor. UNIBEN in Ugbowor to be precise
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
DateMynd44:
really? Ami nduke Benin nkor.
UNIBEN in Ugbowor to be precise

Oh

Afon

Ndu keh new benin at the moment nkor
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by DateMynd44(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
jamaicanlove ato mmo?
Re: Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried by DateMynd44(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Oh

Afon

Ndu keh new benin at the moment nkor
where are u from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Expose Them? / Where can a Microbiolgy Graduate Work? / Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.