Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

This Happens When A Guy Impregnants An Ugly Girl And She Calls (MUST SEE) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Happens When A Guy Impregnants An Ugly Girl And She Calls (MUST SEE) (1056 Views)

When She Calls You "My Boo" / Olamide Don Give One Poor Ugly Girl Belle O / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Happens When A Guy Impregnants An Ugly Girl And She Calls (MUST SEE) by Slimzybrain: 4:37am On Sep 15, 2018
When A Guy Impregnants An Ugly Girl And She Calls

Her: Hello
Me: Hello Whose this?
Her: Its Me Chichi, Your One And Only
Me: Oh Hey, Asup
Her: Nothing, I just wanted to tell You i missed my period, i think I’m Pregnant
MesadChange voice) Thank You For Calling MTN Center, Press 1 To Abort, Press 2 To Move On, Press 3 To Get A New Boyfriend
Her: Bae!
Me: Sorry You have Pressed an invalid Option, Please Try Again
Her: Bae!
Me: Invalid Option Please Try Again
Her: Andrew I know its you, by the way I was Just joking, I’m Not Pregnant, i just wanted to see if u love me.
Me: Oh Me too I was Just Practising How i will be answering Calls When I work with MTN
Her: Oh Ok Bae, And I’m serious, I’m Pregnant, Mum has chased Me Out Of the House
Me:You have Pressed an Invalid Option, We Are Now Disconnecting Your Call

I know you are laughing but remember to comment

MORE JOKES: http://www.slimstarblog.tk/2018/09/very-funny-see-what-happens-when-guy.html?m=1
Re: This Happens When A Guy Impregnants An Ugly Girl And She Calls (MUST SEE) by Alejoc(m): 5:00am On Sep 15, 2018
On point but

. See signature wink
Re: This Happens When A Guy Impregnants An Ugly Girl And She Calls (MUST SEE) by pointblank247(m): 5:51am On Sep 15, 2018
dry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Most Funniest Christmas Tweet?? / Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / Penuts Anyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.