Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos (61807 Views)

Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment / Bed Prank , Girl Caught His Guy On Bed With ..... / A Guy Saw His Girl Friend In Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by made4naijamusic: 3:31am On Dec 02, 2018
a guy caught his girlfriend with another guy inside kfc in lagos and they engaged in a fight

watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/a-guy-caught-his-girlfriend-with-another-guy-inside-kfc-in-lagos-video/

1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by made4naijamusic: 3:32am On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by gaby(m): 3:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Gargantuan gbege of enormous proportion.

Some guys dey Bleep up sha...if na me, na to order bucket of chicken, collect table near dem begin dey chew away...wetin concern agbero...na dem go mooove

The last pic is a memerisable pic...(abeg carry your wahala dey go joor)

182 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Spark01(m): 3:43am On Dec 02, 2018
Why embarrass yourself because of tow-tow?, abeg carry your wahala go joor.

186 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by teflonjake(m): 3:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Una no dey sleep for nairaland ?

Oh I forgot no light so na heat things .....

21 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 3:51am On Dec 02, 2018
sad sadwhy fight the worthless tissue paper? Free her.If she cum back to apologize, kindly accept her back.Bleep her well like tomorrow no dey.Tell her dat u nid 50k urgently to fix one biz or travel.Suck her dry to a state of stupor.Promise her marriage and disappoint her on her day.

237 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by zolajpower: 4:34am On Dec 02, 2018
Just imagine this two grown Alfa male,without shame and decorum. shocked

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Olalan(m): 4:37am On Dec 02, 2018
Why fight over a whortless hoe.......the guys are sissy..........

18 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Jonadull: 5:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Ugly ass bitch .
Tueh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 02, 2018
teflonjake:
Una no dey sleep for nairaland ?

Oh I forgot no light so na heat things .....
Not everyone lives in Naija. Some dey China and New zealand and many other countries with wide time differences now where activities are bubbling and kicking.
@the topic , the short guy has bad temperament. He will still loose the girl if she happens to be his babe.
The other guy just said he should calm down and he wanted to slap him , but all na shakara. What if the guy is a lost old friend to the lady and nothing attached? What is wrong in meeting someone in a restaurant despite they are not even eating or drinking anything? Why the idiot fighting over someone he never put ring on? People no get work sha

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by otimothy(m): 5:19am On Dec 02, 2018
To fight hungry you na your fellow guy man you wan fight, you see rope for your babe neck as sign say them drag her there? Better move on without the cheating babe....

12 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by pyyxxaro: 5:36am On Dec 02, 2018
When u never marry her undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by MVLOX(m): 5:45am On Dec 02, 2018
round 1 fight
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ngadaAwo: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2018
t
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2018
Take me out...Take me out

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Michelle55: 6:46am On Dec 02, 2018
He doesn't need this stress na.. Just order and eat to your satisfaction then go home and see some movies. As you are watching the movie, majestically delete her numbers and pictures, bar her from reaching you.
You can not come and kee yourself over woman matter, mbanu!
I don't give room to be cheated on.. If you can't control your middle man /woman, why be in a relationship? undecided

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2018
Because of woman the guy want to kill him self.. grin angry

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2018
Only a girlfriend, not even a wife. Na wa oooo.

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by srclark: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2018
Eyah only God knows what this poor boy has gone through ,never trust women my advice to any guy or man out there let money be your first love and the rest will be easy

9 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 7:48am On Dec 02, 2018
see d raazaite guy wey dey follow am sef
ugly girl
see mature man
dey wear stockings for inside fake rubber slippers
dey feel fly
hahahaha
raazaite

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Jenniferblog(f): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by fergieboy: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:
When u never marry her undecided
You can imagine.. Just girlfriend

As long as your not married to the lady.. She is very much single...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2018
I have been in his shoes. Mine was at Tantalizers, Lagos.

Just be mature. Make it obvious to her you saw her. Go quietly. If she comes begging, continue to fvck her but eventually break the relationship.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2018
It's staged.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by keryj(f): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2018
The guy is a baby

You never marry her

You didn't meet them banging

What if they are just friends

Must you disgrace yourself in public

Can't you look for another girl

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
keryj:
The guy is a baby
You never marry her
You didn't meet them banging
What if they are just friends
Must you disgrace yourself in public
Can't you look for another girl
no mind them, let discuss about us jor.

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by keryj(f): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
dancok:

You that will slap my brother even when you see that we look so much alike.

10 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by keryj(f): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
dancok:

You that will slap my brother even when you see that we look so much alike. grin

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by OzziOhinoyi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Bomb!

In need of property to purchase or rent for residential or biz purposes in Kuje-Abuja and environs? Check my signature for details.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by SingleWahala(f): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
And so F*****Kking what ? angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) / Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.