Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

When She Calls You "My Boo" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When She Calls You "My Boo" (340 Views)

This Happens When A Guy Impregnants An Ugly Girl And She Calls (MUST SEE) / When Your Best Friend Calls You For Help! / TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When She Calls You "My Boo" by MrOmor: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
When she calls you "My Boo", what does she mean?

Mr Omor reveals in this short over-sweet video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HSlrWysWME
Re: When She Calls You "My Boo" by MrOmor: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
please, do not laugh alone. Endeavour to like Share the video to your FAF.
Also, SUBSCRIBE, so you'll get more hilarious videos to make your day.

very important.... SUBSCRIBE
Re: When She Calls You "My Boo" by eomajeh: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Really funny video.

I only have one question. When Boo is used by a Fulani person, what does it mean?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sell Iya Tawa For #30million / I Didn't Caress The Teacher's Buttocks — I Only Dusted Dirt Off It… Part 3 / Craze Clown, Brobouche, Funny Kante, Ogb_recent, Alhaji Musa Latest Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.