Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,673 members, 7,844,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit (13186 Views)

Bwala To President Tinubu: Ban Use Of Dollars For Local And International Trade / 9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by wakeupgian(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
Pls sum body quickly cross double INEC by obtain interlocutory injunction suspending thus order.Awon barawo,ole,thief.
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by iclass1: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
I THINK THE THING IS THEY ARE NOT SAYING PEOPLE TAKE THEIR PHONE TO POLLING UNIT ...WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IS PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TAKE THEIR PHONE TO D THE VOTING CUBICLE, SO AS TO STOP PEOPLE FROM TAKING PICTURE OF THEIR BALLOT PAPER.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
EternalTruths:

Result that has been decided already.

Who PVC epp

Don't mind them....they will be surprise what will happen

#STOP VOTING

1 Like

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by awa(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Very stupid idea coming from INEC...what a shame
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by jchioma: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Confused INEC. They want to stop smart Nigerians from taking evidence of the planned electoral malpractices.
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by Jman06(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
I knew it! These people are out to rig the 2019 elections. From the lopsided appointments into the armed forces to the actions of INEC, everything points towards rigging the 2019 election. This country is doomed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by bejeria101(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Inec when bank accounts are automatically credited,what would you *inec* do?
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by Iamzik: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Then we bring our Cam corders. Atleast Cam does not have SIM cards
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by panpan(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
I don't think it's possible to enforce a ban on the use of smart phones at polling units.

The polling unit is a public place, usually on the street or at a school compound.
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by Kira290(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=HSE2018 post=71221719][/quote
Drop your number]
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by awa(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
iclass1:
I THINK THE THING IS THEY ARE NOT SAYING PEOPLE TAKE THEIR PHONE TO POLLING UNIT ...WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IS PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TAKE THEIR PHONE TO D THE VOTING CUBICLE, SO AS TO STOP PEOPLE FROM TAKING PICTURE OF THEIR BALLOT PAPER.

Because of their selfish plan to rig the election, they won't allow people to have evidence of who the actually voted. In fact everybody should be allowed to take of the ballot paper showing who they vote. That way we use the people evidence as actual counter
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by sandra50(f): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fools..are you buying the votes with our phones or you don't want us to report you live on Facebook..if I wouldn't be going with my phone then I wouldn't be going out to vote on that day at all.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by ejyk375: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
this INEC chairman na mumu

1 Like

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by educators(f): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
We have been scammed

1 Like

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by Cjrane2: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nigerians should heavily resist the attempt by INEC to rig the elections.

Why should anyone even consider asking people not to come to polling stations with their phones?

The electoral act says results MUST be displayed at every polling unit for all to see. So what is INEC afraid of in displaying the result and allowing people to take pictures of who won in their polling unit?

Nigerians will massively resist this attempt by INEC to rig the elections. Tomorrow their next step will be to ask Nigerians to come to polling stations blindfolded.

Shameless riggers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by frankwyte: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
What is the business of smart phones and vote buying?? They should stop this nonsense!
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by arabbunkum: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
Stupidity of the highest order. INEC is getting maaaaaaaaaaad!
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by frankopit: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
I have a solution to this problem. This will prevent camera snapping.
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by jesmond3945: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fake inec just to save face. Enjoying the propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
DinoMelaye:
Oya tell us you don't want us to capture your rigging techniques.

You should have chased away the vote payers from polling units and not ban use of smart phones.

This una plan to rig this election will fail.

They want vote buying to stop. They plan to ban cameras from polling point to curb vote buying. They still say its a plan to rig. My God answer my prayer. This shithole no fit me.
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by Jabioro: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
I don't understood what is vote buying got to do with smart phone...kiling ringworm and leaving leprosy to fester

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by Okwyjesus(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
DinoMelaye:

https://www.ngpolitics.com/vote-buying-inec-ban-smart-phones-polling-unit/

Yeye
Yeye
Yeye
Yeye

Banning smart phone so that nobody will snap all the APC irregularities at polling unit.
We knew those that bought vote in Ekiti under the supervision of security agents.

DON'T DECIEVE YOURSELF.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by ignis: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
This is getting serious...
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by Optional09: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
This kind of think should drive a protest that with out every Nigerian on the street. You are all here complaining. People will be quiet and expect things to change
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by JacksonOyibo: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
smiley
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by blackboy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Now I am convinced INEC has been compromised and does not intend to conduct free and fair elections. Y ban smart phones. Ban no money instead.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by danehijan: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
When has phone turn to money? Phone were the only thing that can be used to snap result sheets after signing and used as evidence when such results are up turned. Banning phones in pooling units is a master way to Rigg and aiding the riggers. INEC is an arm of APC from the body language.
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by bbxxxxxx: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
The phone restriction should only be at the cubicle, an inec official will hold ur phone, give you the voting paper, after voting you collect ur phone and do what ever you want with it. That way you cannot show the vote buyers evidence that you actually voted for them.
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
I dont know the type of people Buhari employ. Like seriously they call us dumb or what
Re: INEC To Ban Use Of Smart Phones At Polling Unit by conyema12(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
PDP should head to court on this ASAP. Because the people that even sell their votes cannot afford a smart phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adegboruwa: INEC Can’t Withhold Okorocha's Certificate Of Return / Saraki: PDP Must Win North-central Zone If It Wants To Return To Power In 2023 / Lagos SDP Deputy Guber Candidate, Abeni Animashaun Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.