Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP (1592 Views)

Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP / Samaila Suleiman Resigns From APC, Defects To PDP / Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by UniqueBaze(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Reactions have trailed the alleged defection of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Dogara, who represents Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa Balewa Federal Constituency in the House, allegedly picked up the opposition party’s nomination form to contest re-election under the platform.

While some have lauded the Speaker’s move, others have described it as disheartening.

THE WHISTLER, in this report, gathered some reactions as seen on twitter.

See reactions below:

Dogara ! Dogara !! Dogara !!! i have warned you to stay with your people…U don leave dem abi. Dog wey dey chop him vomit na him u be. This election go sweet die

#Nigerians #LagosDecides2019#BuhariMustGo #Dogara #Oshiomole

— brandguru���� (@RaphaelOmoabuga) September 13, 2018

Saraki defects from APC to PDP.
Akpabio defects from PDP to APC.
Dogara defects from APC to PDP.
Shekarau defects from PDP to APC.
Ortom defects from APC to PDP.
Kwankwaso defects from PDP to APC.
How will the country grow/develop with this type of selfish attitude?

— Bhadmus Hakeem (@Bhadoosky) September 13, 2018

Can someone pass this message to Edo Wizard that Dogara is now PDP.

Let him impeach him too. ���

Who would have thought that just three years of Buhari, power will CHANGE hands in NASS:

Senate President – PDP
Speaker of HoR – PDP

— Adetutu Balogun (@Tutsy22) September 13, 2018

Saraki Dragged Dogara into his mess and left him to deal with the mess himself. Saraki is criminally smart, Although one day will be the end of the road for him, he always seem to mess people up and cut out. Be wary of all kind of Sarakis around you.

— Mu'awiyyah Yusuf Muye (@MP_Muye) September 13, 2018

Media reports now confirming that the Speaker of the House of Reps, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara is indeed back into the PDP.

PDP now has the Leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives in its fold.

2019 will shock APC like a live-wire.#DogaraReturnshttps:///Q4B9mFzpdd

— Demola Olarewaju (@DemolaRewaju) September 12, 2018

Who kns maybe he has secretly bought APC tickets too. I've never seen someone so confused as Dogara

— Tundy (@2undie) September 13, 2018

I served in Tafawa Balewa near Dogara house in Bogoro. True Dogara will win reelection but he can only come back to d HOReps as a sidon look. Not as Speaker.

— HitTheNail (@JazBanky) September 13, 2018

TYPICAL DOGARA.
** Of all the gang, Dogara has been the most insidious, devious and sneaky- add ya own adjective, mbok. Nobody could really point to where he stood, what he stood for, nor qualify him, but you… https:///IjDJaFS50s

— BROOMPLATFORM APC (@broomplatform) September 13, 2018

Dogara also has defected I really pitied him bcoz he didn't rock the boat. I understand he has issues with his state governor and I understand his position and he did it quietly without making noise. That's show of character and being a gentleman.

— Adeoye ibrahim (@Hibeeone) September 13, 2018

Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

Re: PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by centoke30(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
he is a good politician. knowing he might not return as the speaker that's why he said he doesn't even want to return to NASS
Re: PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by chernest2002: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Oppression buhari must go!
Re: PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by blackboy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Guess the same way APC Lagos and Tinubu are holding Ambode hostage : no 2nd term and If you port we will impeach you, likewise to PMB. lol
Re: PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by modik(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Will APC survive 2019?

Hit like for "NO"

Do not hit Share for "YES"
Re: PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by satelliteDISH(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
UniqueBaze:
Reactions have trailed the alleged defection of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Dogara, who represents Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa Balewa Federal Constituency in the House, allegedly picked up the opposition party’s nomination form to contest re-election under the platform.

While some have lauded the Speaker’s move, others have described it as disheartening.

THE WHISTLER, in this report, gathered some reactions as seen on twitter.

See reactions below:

Dogara ! Dogara !! Dogara !!! i have warned you to stay with your people…U don leave dem abi. Dog wey dey chop him vomit na him u be. This election go sweet die

#Nigerians #LagosDecides2019#BuhariMustGo #Dogara #Oshiomole

— brandguru���� (@RaphaelOmoabuga) September 13, 2018

Saraki defects from APC to PDP.
Akpabio defects from PDP to APC.
Dogara defects from APC to PDP.
Shekarau defects from PDP to APC.
Ortom defects from APC to PDP.
Kwankwaso defects from PDP to APC.
How will the country grow/develop with this type of selfish attitude?

— Bhadmus Hakeem (@Bhadoosky) September 13, 2018

Can someone pass this message to Edo Wizard that Dogara is now PDP.

Let him impeach him too. ���

Who would have thought that just three years of Buhari, power will CHANGE hands in NASS:

Senate President – PDP
Speaker of HoR – PDP

— Adetutu Balogun (@Tutsy22) September 13, 2018

Saraki Dragged Dogara into his mess and left him to deal with the mess himself. Saraki is criminally smart, Although one day will be the end of the road for him, he always seem to mess people up and cut out. Be wary of all kind of Sarakis around you.

— Mu'awiyyah Yusuf Muye (@MP_Muye) September 13, 2018

Media reports now confirming that the Speaker of the House of Reps, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara is indeed back into the PDP.

PDP now has the Leaders of both the Senate and the House of Representatives in its fold.

2019 will shock APC like a live-wire.#DogaraReturnshttps:///Q4B9mFzpdd

— Demola Olarewaju (@DemolaRewaju) September 12, 2018

Who kns maybe he has secretly bought APC tickets too. I've never seen someone so confused as Dogara

— Tundy (@2undie) September 13, 2018

I served in Tafawa Balewa near Dogara house in Bogoro. True Dogara will win reelection but he can only come back to d HOReps as a sidon look. Not as Speaker.

— HitTheNail (@JazBanky) September 13, 2018

TYPICAL DOGARA.
** Of all the gang, Dogara has been the most insidious, devious and sneaky- add ya own adjective, mbok. Nobody could really point to where he stood, what he stood for, nor qualify him, but you… https:///IjDJaFS50s

— BROOMPLATFORM APC (@broomplatform) September 13, 2018

Dogara also has defected I really pitied him bcoz he didn't rock the boat. I understand he has issues with his state governor and I understand his position and he did it quietly without making noise. That's show of character and being a gentleman.

— Adeoye ibrahim (@Hibeeone) September 13, 2018

Brought to you by [url]uniquebaze.com[/url]

is it true that kwankwaso has defeated to APC.
Re: PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by orisa37: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Thank U Dogara. May God follow you to PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Now Has The Senate As Dogara Dumps APC, Defects To PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
APC is also about to lose Lagos!

Definitely Ambode has his loyalist too

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC Won Osun Governorship Election By A Margin Of 90 Votes(pic) / CUPP Leaks Secret EFCC Memo Vindicating Onnoghen, Exposes Buhari’s Next Move / Rivers Supplementary Elections: INEC Begs Wike, Amaechi Others To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.