Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. (1726 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Road Accident Claims 22 Lives As Bus Goes Up In Flames (Photo) / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Bus Climbs On Top Of Another, Accident Claims Life Along Asaba-Benin Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. by sweerychick(f): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
A beautiful young lady was killed in a car crash yesterday at igboefon lekki. According to eyewitness account the vehicle she was traveling in lost control and crashed killing her instantly. Friends and family have poured in tributes in her Facebook page. May her soul rest in peace.

Re: Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. by mrjaydee(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
So sad.. RIP
Re: Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. by NwaNimo1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fast life...
Re: Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. by SadiqBabaSani: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Rest In peace
Re: Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. by bankyblue(m): 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmmmmm, rip
Re: Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
R.I.P cry
Re: Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. by eluquenson(m): 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
It's a pity, rip

I detest commercial bus, they cause 80% of road accident amounting to reckless driving.
Re: Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:26am On Sep 16, 2018
What a pity. RIP
Re: Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. by KendrickAyomide: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2018
R.I.P she looks like stephanie okereke
Re: Accident Claims The Life Of A Pretty Young Lady At Lekki.. by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
See fine fvck hole just go like that...

R.I.P my dear.

(1) (Reply)

Come To Jos / Migrating To USA / Study Medicine In A Reputable Foreign School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.