Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (99969 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Osun Speaker Timothy Owoeye & Aides In Hospital After Convoy’s Accident (pic) / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by emeijeh(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
Where exactly are you from ? Haiti or Mozambique? please tell me .

I guess you were feeling so anxious to comment that you forgot about *Vigilantes*

#YOLO

Madagascar

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
writeprof:

How are you sure human blood has not been spilled before or after this act? On the other hand, is this a religious practice or worship?

Why exactly do you want to assume human blood has been used?

We are free to practice any religion in Nigeria, even one you invent.

As long as it down a infringe on the rights of another, it is acceptable.

I don't know why we want to determine what someone worships.

We must learn to tolerate each other.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by SimonMagau: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
tongue
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by ajl: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Muslim go wash body parts and enter mosque. Christian go take holy water bathe in church sanctuary. We dont call them ritualists.
Maybe that's his own mode of cleansing in his religion,....bathe in the market. Why the name calling?

What are you talking about. An adult man is found naked bathing in the darkness of the night in the middle of a market. That's in a public space. It's a different thing if he was doing this at the house of his traditional priest or in his own house. He first need to be charged to court for constituting public nuisance and sent to a psychiatrist to determine his mental health.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Chigold101(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
As long as it is not human blood nothing wrong with it.

You are allowed to participate in your own religious practice. Why then shouldn't he have the same privilege?
if only you know the spiritual significant...
It is more than human blood ritual because it will still take lots of human blood and people's destiny.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chigold101:
if only you know the spiritual significant...
It is more than human blood ritual because it will still take lots of human blood and people's destiny.

And you know this being a former practitioner?
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
emeijeh:
So, what was the guy who caught him in the market doing there at that odd hour of the night?
Pricing some tubers of yam I guess?

Diabolic Nigerians everywhere!

What if he was caught by village securities /vigilantes that walk round the village and market at night?
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Christistruth00: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
ajl:

What are you talking about. An adult man is found naked bathing in the darkness of the night in the middle of a market. That's in a public space. It's a different thing if he was doing this at the house of his traditional priest or in his own house. He first need to be charged to court for constituting public nuisance and sent to a psychiatrist to determine his mental health.

He should also be charged for being a Cultist or is Cultism not a crime in Nigeria?But if they dig deep and the Police is not compromised they will find also kidnapping and murder. Many mutilated bodies, Victims of ritual killings have been found in Osun and many have gone missing especially around election time. Do not be suprised if he has human body parts in his possession at home if only the police would investigate properly many unsolved murder cases will be resolved. But is the Police willing?
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Chigold101(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

And you know this being a former practitioner?
you may not be far from the truth...
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chigold101:
you may not be far from the truth...

Ok .

That you've been killing people in the past doesn't mean everyone else is.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by sammymexi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
My father told me that a typical Yoruba woman or man visits babalawo at least 2times a week. Dat is 8 times in a Month. I thought it was an ordinary statement, but as I grew up in Lagos , I began to see with my eyes that my father made an understatement of a topical Yoruba person. Tufiakwa!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by 0monnak0da: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
sammymexi:
My father told me that a typical Yoruba woman or man visits babalawo at least 2times a week. Dat is 8 times in a Month. I thought it was an ordinary statement, but as I grew up in Lagos , I began to see with my eyes that my father made an understatement of a topical Yoruba person. Tufiakwa!!!!
What is wrong with visiting a Babalawo. Clearly you have no idea what a Babalawo is and your mind has been colonised by Christianity.
A Babalawo is a priest of Ifa which is the Yoruba divination system. It is not to be confused with an Onisegun also known as a Jazzman.
It is evidence of complete enslavement to project myths from imported foreign religionsonto our heritage.
It is this enslavement causes Eboes to claim they are Jewish.
Read the bible and find out why a wife of King David ,Milcah was made barren for life by Jehovah.
It was because she scorned her husband for dancing naked in front of Jehovah.
Judaism is littered with countless examples of divination in the old testament and it is foolishness to elevate its successor religion above ours because the white man said so and forced People to delete their history and adopt some fairly tales.
Dancing naked and other bizarre rituals are part of the practice of Jehovah worship

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by themanderon: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yet we wonder why the country has been under a cloud of darkness since the coming of this demonic party APC.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Chigold101(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ok .

That you've been killing people in the past doesn't mean everyone else is.
Okay...
and bathing in the market place is what your people does for the fun it...
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Chigold101:

Okay...
and bathing in the market place is what your people does for the fun it...

What about going on the mountain top to pray?

Or even going to the beach to pray ?

Abegi everyone has the right to worship whatever they so desire, as long as it doesn't infringe on your right.

Nobody asks you why you do morning devotion or vigil nght.

Live and let live.

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Chigold101(m): 8:42am On Sep 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

What about going on the mountain top to pray?

Or even going to the beach to pray ?

Abegi everyone has the right to worship whatever they so desire, as long as it doesn't infringe on your right.

Nobody asks you why you do morning devotion or vigil nght.

Live and let live.

when people who are deep in evil comment, you just have to know...
I just spotted one here grin
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by GavelSlam: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2018
Chigold101:
when people who are deep in evil comment, you just have to know...
I just spotted one here grin

Evil how?

I have no religion.

Even as foolish as this Owoeye is I would not condemn him if I don't condemn, Christians, Muslims, Hindu or Jews.

Elevate your mind and realise all religions have silly doctrines and practise.

At the end of the day, we either act all or accept none.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by ThatFairGuy: 3:45am On Sep 18, 2018
This is confusing. Seems like a blackmail and Truth
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated. Plz share and create the awareness because it is our major tool.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by mechanics(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2018
He won't even win.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by IloveToMess: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
israelmao:
Voodoo APC.No amount can hold us spellbound!
Loud it bro!
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by IloveToMess: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
each and everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. you just have to accept that. the man you are reading is a fetish man. he's even an APC member. God almighty will continue to exposed them and their evil plans.
Loud it bro!
APC and their satanic ways
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by IloveToMess: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
O my Nigerian youths and brothers. What must we do to come out of all these stagnations? Let's unite and fight for liberation. Look at how we are fighting ourselves without making headway. Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa,South south,Middle belt youths, let's unite and fight these politicians or advocate to disintegrate. I have an idea 1. Let's massively protest nationally (all states) but before then, let's form a united forum, movement all states in order to make it a success or 2.Let all Nigerian youths boycott/avoid next year general elections or 3. Let us protect our votes during and after elections. Fear is a killer itself. We must do something to move forward. I have suggested, it will be wise to proffer solutions too instead of criticisms. Arewa youths, Niger delta youths, Middle belt youths, Igbo youths, Oduduwa youths,etc The time to decide is at hand. Forward ever, No more stagnations. Subsequently, mood of operations/actualisations should be communicated. Plz share and create the awareness because it is our major tool.
BIAFRA, ODUDUWA, AREWA AND MIDDLEBELT. Find yourself in any one of these...
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

BIAFRA, ODUDUWA, AREWA AND MIDDLEBELT. Find yourself in any one of these...

I don't understand. Anyway, solutions plz.
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by Bikonze(m): 6:52am On Jan 26, 2021
They could be security.
emeijeh:
So, what was the guy who caught him in the market doing there at that odd hour of the night?
Pricing some tubers of yam I guess?

Diabolic Nigerians everywhere!

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by aribisala0(m): 7:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by aribisala0(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2021
sammymexi:
What is wrong with visiting a babalawo?
That is the priest for Ifa the Yoruba religion

You need to free your mind from bigotry and colonialism.

If anyone makes the same statement about Islam or Christianity there will be an uproar
You have been brainwashed to think anything African is evil and dirty

Calm down and think

All religions have rituals
No one has seen God no matter what the Daddy GO God of men say

1 Like

Re: Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) by aribisala0(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2021
In our colonized minds

Our own religion is evil but this

is OK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.