Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) (58519 Views)

Timaya Arrested Over Hit And Run In Lekki (Photos, Video) / Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by Uuhemz: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2018
Happy sunday to all the nairaland family.iam happy to be in you guys forum.#newmember#uuhemz#byname#plzwelcome#methanks.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2018
I honestly thought TBoss will get this first. I believe she has broken a record here: the first BBNaija if not Big Brother Africa in general housemate to appear in a life-sized billboard. I'm sure Ifu is madly jealous right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by meobizy(f): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2018
The time is 06:42 and I'm getting error 502 messages. I know very well Nairalanders in various churches are only physically and not mentally present in those locations.
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by CSTR1005: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Mehn, see that fore head.

Reminds me of *anita*.
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by Chri08102702694: 6:45am On Sep 16, 2018
I knew it. This lady will go far, more than her contemporaries.

5 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by Franking: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2018
That forehead head though!
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2018
oluwasegun007:
it would av been lovely if the girl fit complement her looks with good character, e for nice, me sef for apply...

With that your dickhead

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by sirusX(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
I dislike this girl due to her bad mouth though she's far more better than that orlu village girl Nina.

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2018
meobizy:
I honestly thought TBoss will get this first. I believe she has broken a record here: the first BBNaija if not Big Brother Africa in general housemate to appear in a life-sized billboard. I'm sure Ifu is madly jealous right now.
Really? Big brother Africa?

Have you been to other African countries?

BB Africa started back in 2003, you know
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2018
good for her
check my signature ;-) ;-) ;-) @

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by AllahSWT: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2018
where are those that said she won't make it because she didn't allow that wankk of a BOY tobi fork her

this is the most favored girl in this past bbn contest

more of it to come

this girl will surely go places
she gat the desire and clout
a kinda Genevieve nnaji spirit

I like that girl die kiss

8 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Really? Big brother Africa?

Have you been to other African countries?

BB Africa started back in 2003, you know
I can beat my chest on the claim. Don't forget within the house they always say Nigeria is the only country which takes BBAfrica contestants as celebrities. In other countries their reps go back home and life continues.
It's part of the reason most housemates chose to befriend the Nigerian candidates, they wanted a share of the fame for anytime they visited our country.
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by AllahSWT: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2018
HolyClement001:
she is pretty though the girl is a saddist
you're among those people she played

guy this is show biz a make believe stuff
don't fall for it

trust me don't be surprised if you discovered she's more kind hearted than most of her pretending housemates

6 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by AllahSWT: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Chri08102702694:
I knew it. This lady will go far, more than her contemporaries.
me too even when she was in the house i told my friends to watch out for this girl she go blow more than her mates

4 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2018
Congratulations yawns ma go find food chop
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2018
Word
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2018
ednut1:
I pity all these companies wasting money on these guys bt owing staff salary . Endorsement does not guarantee sales
the thing tire me o.

Don't know about others but I've never bought anything simply because an artist recommended it.
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=Omojolaray post=71239809]In another news do you know Pounding yam is the xfactor why Ekiti people have anger issues?.how do you go thru that whole stress for a meal[/lol]
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by Evince(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2018
Esseite:
She is beautiful
She is intelligent
She is independent
She slays right
She is classy
She is quick to correct your arrogance
She is a woman
She is not an asslicker
She is not a bandwagon individual.

If no one has told you, this is what 21st century bachelors are looking for not a housemaid or a pushover. The low esteem ones would castigate and call you names but would never pick a nina over you.

U got it all correct. Ppl hate her because she aint agreeing with stupidity and arrogance. Sm1 that is correct and outstanding is always the envy of the ppl. I love the fact that she doesnt follow bandwagon.
I am most talked about in my place of work because i refused to pretend and i take my stance and tell them that they are all bunch of pretenders claiming and screaming they see god

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2018
meobizy:

I can beat my chest on the claim. Don't forget within the house they always say Nigeria is the only country which takes BBAfrica stars as celebrities. In other countries their reps go back home and life continues.
It's part of the reason most housemates chose to befriend the Nigerian candidates, they wanted a share of the fame for anytime they visited our country.
No you are wrong

The likes of Dilish mathews from Namibia, Hazel from Namibia, Munya from Zimbabwe, Uti from Nigerian, Lerato from south Africa amongst others who just as controversial in their ways as Cecee all became celebrities in their respective countries.

Dilish after winning Big brother Africa chase back in 2013 became a instant celebrity in her country to the extent of opening a beauty shop in her own name just few months ago, She also had a rumor affair with African/togolese football superstar Adebayor

I have seen Munya in a number of movies and series on South African Television and Africa magic productions

Lerato has also appeared in a number of series and last appeared in a music video of South African Hip hop Legend HHP some few years back

We all see Uti on M.nets productions such as Jara, including the recently held African movie awards

I believe that probably one or two might have made it onto a billboard without us really noticing.
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2018
Diso60090:

With that your dickhead

Shut up, that’s the truth
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by aystunt: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Waiting to hear the news that angry youth puts down CeeCs billboard...
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by Semperito31(f): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Congratulations baby..... The sky is your starting point

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by LagosismyHome(f): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2018
ednut1:
I pity all these companies wasting money on these guys bt owing staff salary . Endorsement does not guarantee sales

I wonder ooo.... yet they keep spending money on endorsement

Even those so called Instagram brand influencer. Do they really move any sales

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Ashawo short hoe
Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by edu1234: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2018
For ur well researched and approved project topics visit www.coolproject.com.ng

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by Creativebae(f): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2018
Congrats girl!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by franchasng: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2018
ednut1:
they are copying America where people patronise a brand or product because of the celebrities or celebrity endorsing the brand/product, but they forgot that in Nigeria, people patronize a brand/product based on these factors below:

1. Their need; food, health, clothing, housing, movement (transportation), etc

2. Price: once u have what Nigerians need, make it affordable and they must patronise you, simple!

3. Quality: though not all consider this, but some Nigerians; the upper class consider quality after considering the first 2 factors above.

Nigerians don't patronize a product because of the celebrity they like is endorsing it, it happens rarely and only among middle class women if at all it happens.

This is one of the biggest mistakes Glo has been making, what do I know self lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Gets Her First Major Billboard In Lekki (Photos) by zinny377(f): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
ajokebelle:
It looks like Tin tomatoes

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos / Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.