Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father (72681 Views)

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by AutoJoshNG: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Omotola Jalade's First Daughter Just Got Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde MFR is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model.

The Nollywood actress took to social media to celebrate her first child and daughter Princess who turned a year older today.

She prayed that her kind of good heart would never be taken for granted.

In yet another Instagram post, the star actress revealed her daughter got a BMW car from dad to mark her 22nd birthday.
The proud mother wrote;

Congratulations!����
And princess gets her first Car from Daddy! He said ” princess I know this is your bashtoy pls keep monies aside for panelbeating”. Lol… congrats @tolar_ek ���#Princessday #princessseason #Happybirthdayprincess

Please, what did you get on your 22nd birthday?

Watch the video via the link

Source: https://autojosh.com/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-daughter-car-birthday-22/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by softwerk(f): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
cry

See small girl of 18years owning her own car while I'm still here ordering uber and keke marwas!

Hmmmm......Last-last Ashawo no be work!

I dedicate this FTC to my landlord because after last night my one year rent has been settled.

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by itspzpics(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
smiley wink
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by mikejj(m): 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin the person before me..no vex ehn..time dey come wey u go tire with cars....fine girl..

7 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by decatalyst(m): 1:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
softwerk:
cry

See small girl of 18years owning her own car while I'm still here ordering uber and keke marwas!

I dedicate this FTC to my landlord because after last night my one year rent has been settled.

You better be thankful to God that you can "order" Uber...that means you are not poor or asking before eating. So many with cars are dead already.

When there is life and a will to be better than yesterday, you can buy a jet in the future if you desire it.

Main point: be grateful for whatever you have.

288 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by Antogist(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde MFR is a Nigerian actress, singer, philanthropist and former model.

The Nollywood actress took to social media to celebrate her first child and daughter Princess who turned a year older today.

She prayed that her kind of good heart would never be taken for granted.

In yet another Instagram post, the star actress revealed her daughter got a BMW car from dad to mark her 22nd birthday.
The proud mother wrote;

Congratulations!����
And princess gets her first Car from Daddy! He said ” princess I know this is your bashtoy pls keep monies aside for panelbeating”. Lol… congrats @tolar_ek ���#Princessday #princessseason #Happybirthdayprincess

Please, what did you get on your 22nd birthday?

Watch the video via the link HERE.

Source: https://autojosh.com/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-daughter-car-birthday-22/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
First Car?
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by milaso: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
softwerk:
cry

grin grin grin grin grin U GET WORK NA, UR ONE HOUSE RENT IS SETTLED JUST ONE NIGHT WAIST DANCE

I COMOT CAP FOR U

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by Paulfroshman: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
See How Omotola Jalade Surprises Her Daughter With A Car On Her 22nd Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC7qjujmJjI

You Won't Believe What Tiwa Savage Did After Wizkid Dumped Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUz1tSfhiB0
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by eben1marketer: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Some people will be like ...chai which kind life be this? But I say to you don't be envious. Work smart. Money is the reward you get for adding value to lives. Solve problems people are willing to pay you in exchange for money. Then money will locate you.

I build websites if you need one. We can get it done without advance payment. See our beautiful designs HERE

5 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by wisdomkid: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
COngratulation
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by Pearlyakin(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Enjoy your toy princess
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by EXLOVER(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Now to toast her go hard guys with two legs, you gat add some packaging and lamba. Congrats to her.
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by LegalOpinion: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nice one! I like the panelbeating part.

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by dayleke: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na express to Streep club remain...
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by IMASTEX: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by Amuocha: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ok enough of this family story
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by tstx(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Money is not everything.....
Money is the only thing.....

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by Houseofglam7(f): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Awwwwww
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by millionboi2: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nothing special abt it

This mod must b very poor to see dis as a big deal.

Poor mode

2 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by martineverest(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
the kind of headlines on nairaland these days... nairaland is dead

6 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by anyimontana(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
I got my first car at 17(courtesy of mumsy),my 1st year in school...I no broadcast am..as young as I was,I dint even feel it was necessary..all did useless mods go cos the downfall of nairaland.. Busy pushing trash and blocking ppl upandan..

On a lighter note,I no get papa again,abeg,if u get mama,gather here and wish her happy mothers day and gud health.its not easy.

7 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by GOFRONT(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ripe girl
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by adewest1999(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
softwerk:
cry

na she say make your papa no buy for you
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by millionboi2: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
martineverest:
the kind of headlines on nairaland these days... nairaland is dead
don't mind dos poor moderators.
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by millionboi2: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tokubo

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by johnmirabel: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Congratulations dear.
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by driand(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
She broke my personal record, got my first on my 25th birthday, only difference is, mine was a personal effort, a gift from me to me....

Anyway what do I know... I no get pussie wen dem wan drill,...

......#HusTleGaNg!....

EDITED

Omotola can't force a celebrity on us.... Let her daughter do something worth while and then come back and we may yet crest her a celeb, until then we don't care who fvcks her punnay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by Lovelyn451(f): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
wow...parents that spends on their kids..
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by ebuk4real(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin

Social media has really caused distortions in our Society, that's if the onlookers is gullible. If not, watch how those who have low self-esteem, though working hard to eke out a living, feel bad seeing how the young lady is appreciated by her mum.

But must everything be on social media I ask?
Re: Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Her mama carry belle at the age of 17

If dem give dis wan belle too now even at 22, the hypocrite mama go dey complain

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? / Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.