Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet (63839 Views)

Davido To Sign An Artiste For Replying "Amen" To His Tweet On Osun Election / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / Davido Escapes Being Implicated In A Credit Card Fraud In The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
huh
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Davidfash10000: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Davidfash10000: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
wink
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DWJOBScom(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
na wa o

na small Osun o

God should help these people

1 Like

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by wayne4loan: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
A
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Erazzor:
Davido is taking a step out of music into politics, and now there are claims that he may have escaped a gun attack at a rally in Osun state over the weekend.

Davido driving through the city of Ede in Osun State 

Davido reportedly escapes shooting at rally in Osun State.

The singer who returned from his tour to the United States to support the governorship bid of his uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke in the upcoming elections in Osun State, may have escaped an attack on his life.

This Davido claimed on his social media pages on Saturday night, September 15.

Both on his Twitter and Instagram pages, Davido shared an image with the caption, '

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1041059682712997890?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

https://www.erazzor.com/davido-shot-at-osun-state-during-rally/

Probably talking about the freezing of their family accounts. It has not done much to their campaign

1 Like

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Johnnyessence(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by elijahy1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Them wan shoot Omo Baba Olowo.

APC Sha...

Meanwhile, make dem no kill am ooo. Him get show for Bonny Island on October 1st.
Anticipating.....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Senatorbng(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
I hear you. Appeal to pity dramatical
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Ategberoson(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
yeroba Muslims no dey use eyes see progressive real omo oduduwa
cheesy
they want it to be all themselves dominating yeroba Christians but it won't work

kiss the truth

Igbo and religion attachment to politics, no wonder you people keep crawling in national politics. you people should stick to your local politics and leave southwest out of your cries

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by israelmao(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Davido is a big factor in swaying massive support in the way of his uncle.
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Senatorbng(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
I hear. Appeal to pity dramatical
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by greggng: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
What do you expect from a guy breaking nysc rules
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by SachaBastien(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bolustical:
Funny, guy wants sympathy votes for his uncle,

If the state is really after you, Davido, you won't last a week before you're taken down.

Same thing Fayose did in Ekiti.

You can go and try that in the east, it will work.
What has the East got to do with any of this? Infantile and puerile of you. Davido is supporting family, that's what a man does. Something dregs of society like you would shy away from.
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by hammer6F: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
AFTER U MEET YORUBA MUSLIM, IF U ARE IGBO, U WILL CONCLUDE YORUBA HATE U, UNTIL U MEET YORUBA CHRISTIAN.

THE LOVE AND KINDNESS WILL REASSURE U.

THIS SITE IS OWNED BY A YORUBA MUSLIM CLAIMING ATHEIST.

1 Like

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by obaataaokpaewu: 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
He may not mean it literally, maybe making reference to the freezed accounts.
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
IN OTHER NEWS, CR7 HAS JUST NETTED A GOAL 4 JUVE. Issa goal......
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Muddy Piggy barbarians have started poking their dirty snouts into SW business like they did in Ekiti once again. When they are done grunting on the forum and recieve serious thrashing yet again, they would start grunting that Nigerians don't like them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by akinadesun: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
PDP is just making noise. PDP is not on ground in Osun State. SDP is even more stronger PDP in Osun
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
SachaBastien:

What has the East got to do with any of this? Infantile and puerile of you. Davido is supporting family, that's what a man does. Something dregs of society like you would shy away from.
The EAST has everything to do with it. Pigs always tend to poke their snout into SW business. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by osuofia2(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Obo we got your back
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Sagay212: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
The OP is an illiterate. A stack illiterate. I don't know the kinda jungle you people come out from. How do you translate his tweet to him escaping being shot? like WTF!! What village are you from...Na wa oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Davido should be taught a lesson. Politics are for politicians not musicians. If he wants to sing he should join the choir in church or declare his own concert
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by SachaBastien(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
DonVikings:
The EAST has everything to do with it. Pigs always tend to poke their snout into SW business. grin
Another societal scum. Meddlesome interloper, take your place in the shithole where you rightfully belong.

1 Like

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by Sagay212: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
He may not mean it literally, maybe making reference to the freezed accounts.

That is exactly what it is. He was talking about EFCC freezing their accounts. I don't know how the bush man OP translated it to mean being shot...Omo e nor good make person dey live for village ooo. Everybody wan turn blogger.
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by DonVikings: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
yeroba Muslims no dey use eyes see progressive real omo oduduwa
cheesy
they want it to be all themselves dominating yeroba Christians but it won't work

kiss the truth
My yeebow Jewish alobam. Where is the god of Osu Flatheaded Heeeebow jhews? grin

I'm so glad I am an Ibo Christian. I wonder what my flat head would have felt like knowing a gay club stripper called cownu is my god. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by HolyClement001(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
God will ruin APC completely
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by 2016v2017: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
teflonjake:
The party of hate wants to do everything illegal to stop PDP's victory.....they have failed
Re: Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet by muffyt05: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
I've said this severally,many Nigerians are mentally lazy and easily deceived. There's nothing in that post that suggested he was shot at as that statement can be interchangeably be used to mean something else.
And to think many Nairalanders believed this is so alarming. A Davido that's still in service is now the one manipulating people's brains with English language,are you people not ashamed of yourselves?
If anything of such happened, the whole social media as well as print media will be on fire right now but what do we have,a single post coming from someone looking for public sympathy for his uncle's election won't cut it for me. The same people who foolishly believed a news that surfaced online some days back claiming Davido's accounts were frozen by EFCC,with David only saying "make them go ....", I mean does that really confirm the accounts were frozen?
The boy's involvements with his uncle's campaigns is nothing but pure politics and will stop at nothing to get public sympathy as such, expect anything from him.
Them no shoot him uncle wey dey contest, com be say na hin dem shoot, na hin dey contest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / Nadia Buari Shows Her Husband's Face, He's A Lebanese / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.