Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates (16585 Views)

Wike: NWC Deepening Cracks In PDP, Not Interested In Winning 2023 / Cracks In NBA As Splinter Group Form NNBA / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by modath(f): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
IBBG:
Lol. Jonathan apologist bragged more than this and he is now in otueke. shebi is just 5 months to election. we will see.

We are not measuring schlong, it's stating facts... I'm no apologist, I walk & work with reality...
May we all be alive beyond that day & experience many more joys in life, we'd revisit this. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by slivertongue: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
I dont buy dis north west politically viability.dey cant take d place of oda zones. 2moro d NW wil insist on a positn or
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Cajal(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
hammer6F:
SO U PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT ATIKU THAT CALLS HIMSELF A NORTHERNER CANNOT BREAK INTO NORTH WEST VOTES?

ALL WE NEED IS NORTHEAST, MIDDLE-BELT, SOUTHEAST, SOUTHSOUTH AND SOUTHWEST.

EVEN A NORTHWEST CANDIDATE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO DEFEAT BUHARI IN THE NORTH WEST WITH INCUMBENCY, FEDERAL FUND, FEDERAL MIGHT AND THE WAY HE PRACTICALLY HANDED ALL POLITICAL OFFICE TO HIS NORTHWEST ZONE.

ALOT OF THE TERRORIST SUNNI BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN FROM NORTHWEST ARE VESTED IN BUHARI LIKE ZOMBIES
....count south west out....
If u are in doubt...come to Ibadan....Lagos and see people's hate for PDP and love for PMB...also hate for APC..but love for PMB

9 Likes

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by tribalistseun: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Media crack

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by frankwyte: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Onyemize4:

.http://thenationonlineng.net/category/news-update/
When the enemy shall arise like a flood the spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against them! The BMC CREW on rampage!!!
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Iamgrey5(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
Where exactly can Kwakwaso or Tambual win in the Northeast? and where can Atiku win the Northwest?

Big questions for PDP loyalist to ponder

7 Likes

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Shookonekilla: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
madridguy:
PDP wasting their time and resources over already won presidential election.
This is not bragging, the sun shining today is for PMB, and no formula, pattern, formation PDP can use that will make them see draw against the people's choice, Abu Zahra Sai Baba.

You are making noise talkative

APC is in crisis mode Becuse buhari is a disaster
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by fineboynl(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
why PDP is thinking about the northwest. they shouldn't take south for granted. atiku is the only candidate that is sellable in the south, north central and north east.. the rest are not popular in the south and as such cannot give PDP the needed win in south. APC can easily buy the south votes if PDP failed to bring atiku.

atiku, tambuwal the rest are noise makers.

they only need 25% from north west. they should just forget about OBJ. atiku will claim Lagos. and many states in south west.
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Iamgrey5(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Cajal:
....count south west out....
If u are in doubt...come to Ibadan....Lagos and see people's hate for PDP and love for PMB...also hate for APC..but love for PMB
@ emboldened surprised me too

I was shocked to hear people say that they won't vote for Ajimobi's chosen candidate for the governorship election, but vote for Buhari at the national level.

FYI, Ibadan remains the city with largest voting bloc amongst the Yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
xangerar:
It mustn't be North West because there is a Buhari to fear. NW is a region and Buhari himself would need a majority of vote over the country and 25% from at least four regions (24 states) to win.

A strong northern candidate, backed by this other candidates from the said NW can make inroad in the NW. They just needed to negotiate properly.

The race is crowded and that is untidy. How can Baffarawa be running for President?

How can David Mark who sat out his last four years in the Senate as a benchwarmer be running? He just woke up and queued up to populate the arena and cause confusion?

I dey vex!

Na the bafarawa own dey vex me pass. Like who sabi bafarawa for naija? To him, he is an heavyweight politician. Someone that was a governor in 2007, even before wammako..

2 Likes

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by atinicrown(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
No weapon fashioned against sai baba shall prosper.

In Buhari leadership we trust.

SAI BABA TILL 2023.

4 Likes

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Butterflyleo: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
ashacot:
If only PDP can do the following , they will stand a chance of winning next year election.

1, change its name before the election.

2, Bring out someone who is not stained unlike all the crooks that bought their ticket,

3, Tell FFK, and Reno to stop playing tribal and religious politics. This part is very important because these two people insults the northerners and PDP still wants the northerners to vote for them.

Point one is a waste of time. A change of name does not affect the lootocracy and desperado character of the party.

8 Likes

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by uba1991: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
IBBG:
Lol. Jonathan apologist bragged more than this and he is now in otueke. shebi is just 5 months to election. we will see.
u cant compere gej with buhari in terms of popularity.buhari is a religion in d north, u need to visit d north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Birminghamvirgo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
and u expect me to read all this all bcoz of PDP

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by shekauvsbuhari: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
modath:

No one, I repeat NO ONE today in any party can go toe to toe with Buhari and come out unscathe... Atiku won't even win Adamawa, forget the media spin brown envelope is putting on things... 2023 is done & dusted...

We'd revisit this 2019 , 30th of May. cool
If ur postulation that buhari is the best that nigeria has to move forward, then it is finished. Its better to auction off de country on amazon.com. I have not seen any intellectual depth, soundness of mind, mental alertness, articulated ideas or leadership fineese in buhari that can take us anywhere. Even de anti-corruption mantra is de biggest joke. If he is de best, then its doomsday!
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by farem: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
krendo:
Tinubu news propaganda network
Is this all your understanding can produce?

1 Like

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by vickylincon(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
hammer6F:

This your advice will be useful to APC
I think the guy is saying the truth. Watch ffk very well. He's very tribalistic in nature. He was the director general of Jonathan campaign organization. He is one of the reasons Jonathan lost the election. Instead of him to be promoting his boss works. He was busy doing hate campaign, same thing he's doing now. Reno is cool sometimes, but sometimes,act wild cos of his party affiliation

1 Like

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by wizseller: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Like we weren't expecting with the influx of every Tom, Dick and Harry who thought PDP was the strongest platform for them to contest with Buhari.

Cracks, fights, disagreements, bad blood and all is expected when you have assembled selfish, self centered, utterly greedy candidates from your opponents camp just because you want to be superior in number.

It would easier for a camel to pass the eye of a needle than for PDP to appease the various individual interests without "cracks"; even the presidential primary would be pyrrhic victory for them.

You should bother about the impending loss of your tyrant master Buhari

Worry not about the outcome of PDP primaries
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Tareq1105: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
madridguy:
This is not bragging, the sun shining today is for PMB, and no formula, pattern, formation PDP can use that will make them see draw against the people's choice, Abu Zahra Sai Baba.

From the analysis above, it's obvious that Pdp cannot defeat Baba Buhari.
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by KwoiZabo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
krendo:
Tinubu news propaganda network
As soon as I opened the thread, I just went to source straight as I saw the Nation, I started looking for post like yours to like and get out.
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by profmnuhu(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
No vacancy at Aso rock till 2023..
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by durangokid: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
hammer6F:
SO U PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT ATIKU THAT CALLS HIMSELF A NORTHERNER CANNOT BREAK INTO NORTH WEST VOTES?

ALL WE NEED IS NORTHEAST, MIDDLE-BELT, SOUTHEAST, SOUTHSOUTH AND SOUTHWEST.

EVEN A NORTHWEST CANDIDATE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO DEFEAT BUHARI IN THE NORTH WEST WITH INCUMBENCY, FEDERAL FUND, FEDERAL MIGHT AND THE WAY HE PRACTICALLY HANDED ALL POLITICAL OFFICE TO HIS NORTHWEST ZONE.

ALOT OF THE TERRORIST SUNNI BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN FROM NORTHWEST ARE VESTED IN BUHARI LIKE ZOMBIES
. Immediately I see the analysis I know it is from the Nation newspaper
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by bluecircle470: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You know politicians don't reason like us ordinary citizens. While you and I are thinking of development, they're thinking of just being in power. They must remain relevant at all cost.

If PDP will organize a free and fair convention, nobody can stand Atiku but they want somebody they can control and since Wike is the dollar man currently, he dictates the tune

And you're right, no politician is loyal

I am suspecting saraki the traitor to betray and play tricks on them all that day. PH will be so hot. Let’s watch out
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Basic123: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
ashacot:
If only PDP can do the following , they will stand a chance of winning next year election.

1, change its name before the election.

2, Bring out someone who is not stained unlike all the crooks that bought their ticket,

3, Tell FFK, and Reno to stop playing tribal and religious politics. This part is very important because these two people insults the northerners and PDP still wants the northerners to vote for them.

your last point is KEY
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Basic123: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
modath:

I read it & I understood...

One it's FULL & not fool ....

You are here insulting a whole tribe/region, calling then names cos they don't align with your heart desires (you could have made your point devoid of insults & mudslinging) & then cry of hatred & persecutions when they get right back at y'all lipsrsealed

It's the law of nature, you get back what you put out.. EoD.
Those guys have low I.Q ehn!

you want candidate to become president yet you insult all muslims, northerners and Southwesterners.

All you want is biafran,yet 90% of Saraki supporters are you people.

GEJ is your heroe yet he couldn't dash you your beloved biafran on a plater.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Basic123: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened surprised me too

I was shocked to hear people say that they won't vote for Ajimobi's chosen candidate for the governorship election, but vote for Buhari at the national level.

FYI, Ibadan remains the city with largest voting bloc amongst the Yorubas.
Lagos not Ibadan.

Lagos follow by Ibadan.
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Iamgrey5(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Basic123:
Lagos not Ibadan.
Lagos follow by Ibadan.
unlike Lagos, Ibadan is predominantly Yorubas
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Shukuakukobambi: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
bluecircle470:

I am suspecting saraki the traitor to betray and play tricks on them all that day. PH will be so hot. Let’s watch out

It'll be very interesting

1 Like

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by bluecircle470: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

It'll be very interesting

Aje! (I swear)
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by gare(f): 4:55am On Sep 17, 2018
madridguy:

DO NOT BE TOO SURE, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, PRESENTLY THE ODDS ARE NOT IN FAVOUR OF PMB, IS ONLY ADVANTAGE OVER THIS OTHER CANDIDATES FROM THE PDP IS JUST RIGGING, BUT A FREE AND FAIR, HE WILL NOT RETURN TO POWER .
Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by madridguy(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2018
My sister, forget the internet broubrou, no present candidate from the opposition can give PMB body heating. Their followers base is just on the Web and not on reality. This is not bragging.

gare:

DO NOT BE TOO SURE, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, PRESENTLY THE ODDS ARE NOT IN FAVOUR OF PMB, IS ONLY ADVANTAGE OVER THIS OTHER CANDIDATES FROM THE PDP IS JUST RIGGING, BUT A FREE AND FAIR, HE WILL NOT RETURN TO POWER .

1 Like

Re: Cracks In PDP Over Quest For Northwest Candidates by Basic123: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2018
Iamgrey5:
unlike Lagos, Ibadan is predominantly Yorubas
And Lagos predominantly who?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Adamawa Killings, To Punish Bandits / APC-PCC Rejects Naja’atu As PSC Northwest Co-ordinator / Austin Ejili Dies In Auto Crash (PDP Campaign Manager)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.