Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate (37980 Views)

Dr Bukola Saraki Has emerged the new Opposition Leader / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by midolian(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
I am highly disappointed that someone like the senate president can be involved in such a fraud because it is evidently clear that the only person I am rooting for to become the president in 2019 is no other than President Muhammadu Buhari," the music artiste stated.

Nigerian music legend, Wasiu Ayinde, popularly known as K1 De Ultimate, has refuted reports that he is supporting the presidential ambition of Senator President Bukola Saraki.

In a statement released by his media manager, Kunle Rasheed, on Sunday, the Fuji legend restated his support for President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to the statement, the artiste threatened to sue anyone who uses his song to campaign for Saraki, noting that "he is already talking with his lawyers to seek redress on the matter”.

The statement read: “The only person he is rooting for to become the president in 2019 is no other than President Muhammadu Buhari. This he has shown by telling the world where his loyalty belongs at every occasion lately.

"K1 has also on countless occasions granted interviews to several media organisations that he is for Buhari till 2023.

"K1 is also using this medium to sound it clear that he will never ever endorse someone who has acted as a betrayal to his party right from when he assumed the office till the time he left the party for the opposition.

"I will liken that to artifice. I am highly disappointed that someone like the senate president can be involved in such a fraud because it is evidently clear that the only person I am rooting for to become the president in 2019 is no other than President Muhammadu Buhari.

"The only time I had an encounter with the senate president was at the marriage ceremony of Mohammed Mustapha’s son in Ilorin in 2015.

"So, he has no right to circulate any song without his approval; doing so amounts to fraud.

“I remain a strong party member and the only person I support to become the president in 2019 is Muhammadu Buhari."

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/16/saraki-has-no-right-circulate-my-song-without-approval-says-k1-de-ultimate

Lalasticlala
mynd44

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by madridguy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Saraki is unrepentant fraudster.

Legend Kwam 1 is for Jagaban and Jagaban is with Sai Baba anyday anytime.

Saraki should settle with a local musician in his state or get the service of any musician aside K1 the ultimate.

123 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by xbernardx(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who is K1 again, guy don't dull, make sure you collect your share of the national cake, sue him if it becomes necessary

Abuse of rights of an individual

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by midolian(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
K1 is a disappointment for not knowing or pretending not to know Saraki can do a thing worse than this..

Anything Saraki does, regardless of the position he holds, for as long as it is illegal, can never come to me as a surprise or disappointment

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Yoruba's why ?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Even though I'm a born again Christian.... lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Ehiscotch(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is loyalty to a cause or a belief. I like how he has not changed stance overnight and has been steadfast with his party and his candidate for presidency and not cross carpeting for individual or selfish reasons like Saraki.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by OAFMods: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yoruba's why ?

Why for being wiser than your foolish tribe ba ?

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Olatunji1929: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who know this one? You have only one vote mr man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by seunmsg(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
That Saraki guy can't just be separated from fraud. He has a way of always getting things done for himself fraudulently. He defrauded and bankrupted his father's bank, defrauded the people of kwara state, fraudulently hijacked his father's political structure, forged senate rule book to fraudulently emerge as Senate president, fraudulently declared his presidential ambition on the platform of a nonpartisan 'not too young to run' group and now, K1 is calling him out for fraudulently using his music to promote his presidential ambition. Sadly, some morons are still supporting such a man with an unenviable fraudulent history.

83 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Shukuakukobambi: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yoruba's why ?

Oremusanctus, You this auchi refugee in Ilorin, when will you go back home? Is Saraki really feeding you? Have you been disowned?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Nightmareo07: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Eehen, which song be that sef..

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by yerimastyle(m): 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who is K1 what are you even singing sef

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Aufbauh(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
This Man Saraki will never understand that there are no go areas for himcheesy
I pray he scale the PDP primaries so that he can taste what they call 'Electoral beating blue black', left, right and centre.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by vedaxcool(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin grin grin talk about an all round thief, steals money, life, songs, everything stealable

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by vedaxcool(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Oremusanctus, You this auchi refugee in Ilorin, when will you go back home? Is Saraki really feeding you? Have you been disowned?

grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by NobodyKnows(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
madridguy:
Saraki is unrepentant fraudster.

Legend Kwam 1 is for Jagaban and Jagaban is with Sai Baba anyday anytime.

Saraki should settle with a local musician in his state or get the service of any musician aside K1 the ultimate.

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Jerie(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Plagiarism and theft of intellectual property is a serious crime.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Come on, you castigate and attack saraki and quick to defend TINUBU.
What's good for TINUBU is also good for saraki

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Caseless: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
He's a thief by birth and arrogant by nature, so he doesn't understand what seeking permission before using someone's intellectual property means.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Antipob777(f): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Only the lazy idiotic frustrated bastardized flat heads dirty pugs of Biafra will back saraki for this because it's their trade mark to support fraudulent people.

Igbos are bastards, criminals, fraudsters, drug pushers and terrorists.

Ndi Ara

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
seunmsg:
That Saraki guy can't just be separated from fraud. He has a way of always getting things done for himself fraudulently. He defrauded and bankrupted his father's bank, defrauded the people of kwara state, fraudulently hijacked his father's political structure, forged senate rule book to fraudulently emerge as Senate president, fraudulently declared his presidential ambition on the platform of a nonpartisan 'not too young to run' group and now, K1 is calling him out for fraudulently using his music to promote his presidential ambition. Sadly, some morons are still supporting such a man with an unenviable fraudulent history.
Go cry in the court of law and not on nairaland

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by Okoyeebo: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Not surprised. Saraki that stole from a bank till the bank was wrecked.

He should have gotten the Hallelujah fanboys of Alaigbo to play for him. They're loyal slaves.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by thaoriginator: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by gurunlocker: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Make him go hire K2, they sing the same way and he his also hot now.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by neweraomo: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Na where person dey work e dey chop...k1 get sense joor

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by kollinz1234(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
K1
Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by classicfrank4u(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hearing dis name for dy first time

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by dignity33: 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
BUHARI GOVERNMENT THAT RUN BY THE MOST FRAUDSTERS TRIBE IN THE WORLD WHAT DO YOU EXPECT YAHOO GOVERNMENT. ALL WHAT THEY DOES IS TO PAINT ANY PERSON THEY KNOW HAVE A GOOD INTENTION FOR NIGERIA BLACK IN ORDER TO STILL CONTINUE ENSLAVING THE POPULACE THE MOST WICKED ADMINISTRATION I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate by ndukwejoe(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
i don't know you, but you can use this to be known, make sure you sue him. i support you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State / LIVE FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Obi, At 2019 Election Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.