Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Photo Of The Day!! You Find Her Naked In Your Room, What Are You Doing Next? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day!! You Find Her Naked In Your Room, What Are You Doing Next? (1521 Views)

Nairaland April Fool Day You Failed To Notice / LADIES!! Two Weeks To Your Wedding Day, You Saw Your Husband Leads A Robbery Ope / Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day!! You Find Her Naked In Your Room, What Are You Doing Next? by Wikinaija(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Happy Sunday Guys,

You got home after the day work and you met this fine babe, chick, ele naked in your room and waiting for you to do something *in koker’s voice* ���

Be Sincere – What Would You Do?
Drop your comment.

FOR ME

Lesekese (immediately), I will call my babalawo say my ingredient is ready for the ritual ���

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/photo-of-the-day-you-find-her-naked-in-your-room-what-are-you-doing-next

1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day!! You Find Her Naked In Your Room, What Are You Doing Next? by MiamiePizza(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
Japa
Re: Photo Of The Day!! You Find Her Naked In Your Room, What Are You Doing Next? by Abdul315(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Call Pastor asap
Re: Photo Of The Day!! You Find Her Naked In Your Room, What Are You Doing Next? by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
I will shout untop of my voice... How did you get here?! angry
Re: Photo Of The Day!! You Find Her Naked In Your Room, What Are You Doing Next? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
I will know that village people have finally know my address
Re: Photo Of The Day!! You Find Her Naked In Your Room, What Are You Doing Next? by donbachi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
I have never spoken in tongue before...with this in my room..i must cabash.
Re: Photo Of The Day!! You Find Her Naked In Your Room, What Are You Doing Next? by dollytino4real(f): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
na to use ur to.to get wetin carry u reach there

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Chicken / Monkey's Grandpa / Guinness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.