Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerian Man Lamenting About Living A Fake Life, Says His Accounts Were Hacked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Lamenting About Living A Fake Life, Says His Accounts Were Hacked (518 Views)

Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos, Says His Wife And Mother-in-law Were His Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lamenting About Living A Fake Life, Says His Accounts Were Hacked by ebusnwaoma: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
A Nigerian man whose posts about being tired of living a fake life went viral after being shared on Facebook and Instagram, has debunked the claims

According to Oba China, his accounts were hacked hence the post about living a fake life. He wrote on Facebook; 

This shit is fake my account was hacked yesterday and the fool have been posting trash wtf!!!!
Pls ignore that shit !!Shut the

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-lamenting-about-living-a-fake-life-says-his-accounts-were-hacked/

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Lamenting About Living A Fake Life, Says His Accounts Were Hacked by Yambee: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Lamenting About Living A Fake Life, Says His Accounts Were Hacked by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin

Lol.. Seems he has gotten the help he needed

Or maybe client don send MTCN if you know you know cool cool

(1) (Reply)

What My Friend Told Me After Allegedly Butchering Husband – Witness / Notorious Criminal Mrs Hawa Yinusa And Her Gang Arrested / Notorious Cultist Terrorising Bayelsa Residents Nabbed By Security Agents. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.