Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (42475 Views)

2019 Polls: Abia Governorship Debate Ends In Chaos, Many Injured / 2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by NobodyKnows(m): 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
HzRF:

Why are u disturbing my mention

Wait till Saturday

Ileri esu will never come to pass in osun

No amount of iwe oru can save ur party from impending loss

I saw ur post where u claim Aregbejegbese is the best governor ever in osun

Am sure u are either one of the hooligans he term state boys or the 9800 oyes

It's our turn in west and not even 8 commissioners of police and their boys will deliver u

Will mention when we finally purge our dear osun of Ajeles next week
You will cry out your eyes on Sunday . I assure you .
Just wait and see
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
7lives:

Which USELESS kangaroo court are you talking about, you better go and ask Keyamo what went down.
It was a hatchet job by PDP to destroy AD, so don't even go there.
If this case is reopened today, Omiseka will get not less than 15 years, for being an accessory to murder.
who killed odunayo olagbaju?
lol.. is bola ige's death more painful than his?
incredible how the death of the young man, killed by Bola ige himself is often swept under the carpet and bola is made to look like saint..he killed, dem kill am too...2 ge 4.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by 7lives: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

who killed odunayo olagbaju?
lol.. is bola ige's death more painful than his?
incredible how the death of the young man, killed by Bola ige himself is often swept under the carpet and bola is made to look like saint..he killed, dem kill am too...2 ge 4.

Wow clap for yourself, we go find out if Ijesha folks share this sentiment.
I go bookmark this page for now, i shall be back by Monday.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
vicardino:

What impressive performance please? In what sector of the society? I tried not laying a heavy and undiluted curse on you walahi. Just two days ago, I received a call from APC secretariat in Osogbo begging me to vote for APC, I was so vexed and my way of managing the situation was just to end the call. If APC has done well and you folks are saying, why are they dialing people's numbers begging for votes? Sometimes, I wonder if truly we are all human but i've come to discover that some of us are the true seeds of the woman and some the true seeds of the serpent
Hello, read my post well please. I benchmarked Aregbesola’s performance against past governors of Osun. I also stated clearly that I do not have a preferred candidate in this election. If APC calls you to solicit votes, it’s not my business. Myself and others I know that are voting on Saturday haven’t gotten any call and I am not expecting any. The joy that I can even go out to vote now under a relatively safe atmosphere as against what we had in time past (e.g. during Oyinlola’s tenure) is enough. APC is not any different from other typical political parties in Nigeria. Last elections, Omisore distributed rice and kerosene too. They are all unapologetic thieves and the sooner we realise that, the better for us. I am not supporting anyone of them. Omisore and Akinbade were part of the rot Oyinlola created in Osun. They looted Osun to the core with no visible projects or is it WOCDIF or MicCom Golf at Ada or the sharing of money at “Gbagede Oro”?

Yes, Aregbe messed up by not paying salaries. Staff welfare should always be a priority to any well meaning government but to say he didn’t greatly improve on Osun’s infrastructure is profane. Up till date, no proper accountability has been given for Oyinlola’s 18 Billion naira loan and someone is saying those that were part of the largesse are the best fit for Osun. Na wa o.
Do you know how rich the likes of Peter Power are? Or you think it’s a child’s play that he bought tens of brand new Nissan Xterra SUVs when he wanted to contest the governorship elections or when he bought new hummer limousine when the car was stoll hot. And he was only a chief of staff. Or how Oyinlola and his cohorts entrenched thuggery in Osun through Sunday Igboho? Let’s not forget that you cannot isolate Oyinlola’s victory from civil servants’ support because Akande had sacked some people. I do not think impatience should drive our thought process and actions.

PS: I do not care about who eventually wins on Saturday, all I care about is a better Osun for all and sundry. That said, I still insist, in my own opinion (and not yours) that Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola is the best governor Osun has had YET. You don’t have to agree or lay insults on those whose opinion differ from yours. If you have facts and figures in support of your argument, bring them to bare here.

I challenge anyone here to compare the recent public schools in Osun to the ones in Lagos. Those schools will effortlessly match the elite private schools in Lagos at least in terms of infrastructure. Plus, driving from Lagos to Ikirun and boycotting Olaiya et.al just by linking Abere to Ofatedo to Stadium and facing Ikriun is another joy for us.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
7lives:

Wow clap for yourself, we go find out if Ijesha folks share this sentiment.
I go bookmark this page for now, i shall be back by Monday.
which means odunola olagbaju's death is not matter of concern to you.. we Yorubas are nothing but mere hypocrites..because it suits you, those who killed bola,you termed murderers,while another person's death, whom occur at about the same time is nothing to you.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:

Hello, read my post well please. I benchmarked Aregbesola’s performance against past governors of Osun. I also stated clearly that I do not have a preferred candidate in this election. If APC calls you to solicit votes, it’s not my business. Myself and others I know that are voting on Saturday haven’t gotten any call and I am not expecting any. The joy that I can even go out to vote now under a relatively safe atmosphere as against what we had in time past (e.g. during Oyinlola’s tenure) is enough. APC is not any different from other typical political parties in Nigeria. Last elections, Omisore distributed rice and kerosene too. They are all unapologetic thieves and the sooner we realise that, the better for us. I am not supporting anyone of them. Omisore and Akinbade were part of the rot Oyinlola created in Osun. They looted Osun to the core with no visible projects or is it WOCDIF or MicCom Golf at Ada or the sharing of money at “Gbagede Oro”?

Yes, Aregbe messed up by not paying salaries. Staff welfare should always be a priority to any well meaning government but to say he didn’t greatly improve on Osun’s infrastructure is profane. Up till date, no proper accountability has been given for Oyinlola’s 18 Billion naira loan and someone is saying those that were part of the largesse are the best fit for Osun. Na wa o.
Do you know how rich the likes of Peter Power are? Or you think it’s a child’s play that he bought tens of brand new Nissan Xterra SUVs when he wanted to contest the governorship elections or when he bought new hummer limousine when the car was stoll hot. And he was only a chief of staff. Or how Oyinlola and his cohorts entrenched thuggery in Osun through Sunday Igboho? Let’s not forget that you cannot isolate Oyinlola’s victory from civil servants’ support because Akande had sacked some people. I do not think impatience should drive our thought process and actions.

PS: I do not care about who eventually wins on Saturday, all I care about is a better Osun for all and sundry. That said, I still insist, in my own opinion (and not yours) that Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola is the best governor Osun has had YET. You don’t have to agree or lay insults on those whose opinion differ from yours. If you have facts and figures in support of your argument, bring them to bare here.

I challenge anyone here to compare the recent public schools in Osun to the ones in Lagos. Those schools will effortlessly match the elite private schools in Lagos at least in terms of infrastructure. Plus, driving from Lagos to Ikirun and boycotting Olaiya et.al just by linking Abere to Ofatedo to Stadium and facing Ikriun is another joy for us.
please where's bola ilori igi iye project, please where's dagbolu international market, please where's m. k
o airport, where's it today. is it not through Aregbesola that all this corruption was discovered niiii. he collected bailouts funds twice, still he's paying half salaries. pensioners are been dieing cos' the state government under Aregbesola didn't pay them their gratuities. Aregbesola is a murderer. he will pay for his crimes by the special grace of almighty God. Atigbon ni ipinle osun.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:

yes na kettle ,he turned osun to paradise in eight years..cant you see how Iwo,ife,ikirun,gbogan,odeomu,sekonna even iragbiji town of ileriofo etc all have world class infrastructures that all the industries of the world has now relocated to Osun?
it's like I'm living in a different osun with some unrepentant idiotic cows of daura.

it's like state boys in osun that terrorized the citizens are imported from Dubai..once a zombie,always a zombie....
enjoy your 96 billion dollars loans aregbe has mortgaged your future with
mega schools without results, is that one a mega school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by triblehaul1: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
Johnnyessence:
distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is not around cos' he's doing his campaign rallies in osun east senatorial district. they are even campaigning in the night. still his people waited for him and listen to what he wants to offer their senatorial zone.

Hear foolish Igbo miscreant talk trash but if it was Buhari, his father will be making senseless noise up n down on NL.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

yes na kettle ,he turned osun to paradise in eight years..cant you see how Iwo,ife,ikirun,gbogan,odeomu,sekonna even iragbiji town of ileriofo etc all have world class infrastructures that all the industries of the world has now relocated to Osun?
it's like I'm living in a different osun with some unrepentant idiotic cows of daura.
Lol...this comment reeks so much of acute frustration and strong suicidal thoughts. You should see a psychotherapist and a neurosurgeon. But before then, someone should please call O-Ambulance to come and get this crass of a thing off here for close monitoring and surveillance grin

Zombie? Lol! What a lazy, unintelligent and failed attempt at shielding your ignorance.

You mean they did not teach you that loans/debts are not bad but it’s what you expend them on that matters? You haven’t heard of the use of loans to finance self-liquidating projects that later generate revenue for the government? You need to reconcile and reach a truce with wisdom. Your pride has done you no good. Make knowledge your friend and I think Google will be a good start. It’s still people like you that will be at the fore to chastise Aregbesola for spending on “opon imo” (tablet of knowledge grin). Little did you know he was only trying to save your poor self from the strong shackles of ignorance. Remind me later on, I owe you one brand new “opon imo” grin

Wait! Did you just accept that those schools are mega? Say no more, boy.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:

Lol...this comment reeks so much of acute frustration and strong suicidal thoughts. You should see a psychotherapist and a neurosurgeon. But before then, someone should please call O-Ambulance to come and get this crass of a thing off here for close monitoring and surveillance grin

Zombie? Lol! What a lazy, unintelligent and failed attempt at shielding your ignorance.

Wait! Did you just accept that those schools are mega? Say no more, boy.

go and vote your ileriofo and let's hear word ojeree...
slave.
pathetic ignoramus.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by vicardino(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:

If in aregbe's 8 years, the only projects you could point to are the mega schools which in no way has contributed to the education system, at least the waec results over the years are showing that osun state regresses by the year and driving from Lagos to ikirun via abere, offatedo, ring road route knowing full well that he only constructed d abere to offatedo road, it is well with you. I'm surprised you ain't stating the opon imon too as an achievement, oh I guess it effortlessly match the elite education of Lagos state. What's infrastructure with nothing to show for it? Toor, since you ain't affiliated with any party, I ain't either and ain't even around to vote. It is well with them all.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
vicardino:

If in aregbe's 8 years, the only projects you could point to are the mega schools which in no way has contributed to the education system, at least the waec results over the years are showing that osun state regresses by the year and driving from Lagos to ikirun via abere, offatedo, ring road route knowing full well that he only constructed d abere to offatedo road, it is well with you. I'm surprised you ain't stating the opon imon too as an achievement, oh I guess it effortlessly match the elite education of Lagos state. What's infrastructure with nothing to show for it? Toor, since you ain't affiliated with any party, I ain't either and ain't even around to vote. It is well with them all.
Valid points!

Now, you talked about the declining quality of education as reflected in the WAEC results over the years. Let me remind you that Aregbesola was advised to conduct a sort of assessment for these teachers to ascertain they were capable of delivering proper knowledge to the students. Labour started murmuring, threatening to be up in arms if he goes ahead with this assessment. He was forced to retreat, seeing that something similar had caused chaos in Kaduna between the teachers/labour and the state government. So what do we want, really? What is the way forward? That Aregbesola enters every classroom in each local government to teach them directly? Personally, I know teachers in Osun that cannot operate a basic android phone not to mention “opon imo”? What are you now teaching? And you must not sack them. You must not send on training because they will start suspecting and peddling rumors around. So what exactly is the way forward? We have to ask questions if we are really serious about moving Osun forward. If Aregbesola (or any of our leaders) is found wanting in any way, let us reprimand him. I do not like the idea of making excuses for our leaders. Let us play our roles too and with this, I believe, things will work out. Maybe not once but gradually and steadily, they will. Is it not the same Nigeria that a teacher in Edo state was aired live on TV before Oshiomole and she couldn’t read her own certificate? Ahnahn! And it’s not everyone that has Oshiomhole’s sort of aggressive approach towards managing issues. Meanwhile, there are good and honest teachers toiling day and night to make things work whilst some bad eggs are hell bent on frustrating their efforts. Then, it even becomes hard to reward these virtuous ones.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

go and vote your ileriofo and let's hear word ojeree...
slave.
pathetic ignoramus.
Lmao...go to Sam and Sara at Abeere, beg them to give you free uniform so that you can go and register in an O-school. With that, your hunger problem will be solved because you will have access to free meals everyday through the O-meal programme while your ignorance is being dealt in those well structured schools. Lobatan!

But before then, we require of you a minimum level of mental stability so you won’t go and destroy properties in those fine schools or harm students and teachers under the guise of being a lunatic.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:

Lmao...go to Sam and Sara at Abeere, beg them to give you free uniform so that you can go and register in an O-school. With that, your hunger problem will be solved because you will have access to free meals everyday through the O-meal programme while your ignorance is being dealt in those well structured schools. Lobatan!

But before then, we require of you a minimum level of mental stability so you won’t go and destroy properties in those fine schools or harm students and teachers under the guise of being a lunatic.
well, you should tell that to your father who suffers from mental infirmity, your hungry family sure needs the advice more.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

well, you should tell that to your father who suffers from mental infirmity, your hungry family sure needs the advice more.
Lol! Like your role model, the rock cock, you are in pains. You are in serious pains. If anything should happen to you, Aregbesola will not be held responsible grin

Don’t worry, Aregbesola will pay your father’s salary so that your frustration can reduce. But ensure your dead beat dad works for his money and justify the salary he is being owed. But this one that you are already tending towards suicide, approach O-reap, you will be granted fertile lands for you to farm. That way, you and your family can have something to eat and not die of hunger.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:

Lol! Like your role model, the rock cock, you are in pains. You are in serious pains. If anything should happen to you, Aregbesola will not be held responsible grin

Don’t worry, Aregbesola will pay your father’s salary so that your frustration can reduce. But ensure your dead beat dad works for his money and justify the salary he is being owed. But this one that you are already tending towards suicide, approach O-reap, you will be granted fertile lands for you to farm. That way, you and your family can have something to eat and not die of hunger.
says the son of a whoring bitch.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

says the son of a whoring bitch.
Lol very weak ass mofo. Sheybi you bn dey form hard guy? Why you dey run? Come engage me nah. Olobe!

Person go dey follow you talk “Omoluabi” way, you go dey form strong head. Na when dem change am for you, you go come calm down. “”Akonisita omo ose to hun ko poun po bo iya e”. Baalu!

1 Like

Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:

Lol very weak ass mofo. Sheybi you bn dey form hard guy? Why you dey run? Come engage me nah. Olobe!

Person go dey follow you talk “Omoluabi” way, you go dey form strong head. Na when dem change am for you, you go come calm down. “”Akonisita omo ose to hun ko poun po bo iya e”. Baalu!
tell all this nonsense to your mumu father...by the way we might need to tie your mother to get a cure for her madness.. sorry ooo
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

tell all this nonsense to your mumu father...by the way we might need to tie your mother to get a cure for her madness.. sorry ooo
Bobo yii nkan rant ni shaa grin
Ani ko soro gidi, o lohun soro omo ase. Eru n ba’e nih? Baba na open field be this come talk better, make we trash your ignorance once and for all. Awon omo “on a suicidal mission” grin

Ps: Na your last chance be this, if you no talk better, I no go reply you again and thatgood wouldn’t be good for your depressing state.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nevee:

Bobo yii nkan rant ni shaa grin
Ani ko soro gidi, o lohun soro omo ase. Eru n ba’e nih? Baba na open field be this come talk better, make we trash your ignorance once and for all. Awon omo “on a suicidal mission” grin

Ps: Na your last chance be this, if you no talk better, I no go reply you again and thatgood wouldn’t be good for your depressing state.
your mumu father is on his death bed, go and attend to him.. tell your whoring mother not to use the opportunity to be fuvvking around oo
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Nevee: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Olril18:

your mumu father is on his death bed, go and attend to him.. tell your whoring mother not to use the opportunity to be fuvvking around oo
Lol your comments reek so much of intellectual masturbation.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by chinekechu: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
our senator didn't show,why na
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Olril18(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Nevee:
Lol your comments reek so much of intellectual masturbation.
oyaa, party is over...
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by GetCofOProperty: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
All the staged imbroglio and debate are Political Drama to deceive the populis. They have nothing meaningful to say neither would they have any good performance.
Re: Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. by Daboomb: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rayd502:

Lol...it wasn't him that was twerking in that video that went viral,it has been debunked.

I dont know the video you watched and was debunked but l fecking know that Orobo-fatty-bumbum Adeleke like the back of my hands and l have seen him perform the dance a couple of times.

All the same, good attempt to quickly put up a defense, you deserve whatever motivates you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO] / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.