Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic (63634 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Young Man Pictured With Machete Before Stabbing Colleague To Death. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Angelanest: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
A 17-year-old boy who allegedly stabbed and killed a teacher on Thursday, has been arrested by the police to face charges for the crime.. According to reports, the stabbing incident happened in full view of a class that was in the process of writing an examination at Ramotshere Moiloa High School in Zeerust‚ North West.

It was gathered that the 24-year-old teacher, Gadimang Daniel Mokolobate, allegedly reprimanded the student on Wednesday for skipping the queue at the school’s feeding programme.

He reportedly returned the next day armed with the weapon.

“On Thursday, he didn’t come to school on time. He arrived at 11am and went into the classroom where other learners were writing.

“Two teachers were in the classroom invigilating. He approached the teacher (Mokolobate) who had reprimanded him yesterday (Wednesday) and stabbed him in the chest several times,” said the department of basic Education national spokesperson, Elijah Mhlanga.

The boy ran away shortly after stabbing his teacher but a security guard and other students tackled him.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/photos-of-student-who-killed-gadimang-daniel-mokolobate-in-south-africa.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by frostland(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
they say never judge a man by the looks of his face see as the boy innocent for face

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
What a monster!
Definitely a product of poor home training & discipline.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by delugajackson: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is the direct consequence of a dysfunctional home. A child with good discipline and proper moral upbringing will never attempt such on an adult.

Some parents think it's the responsibility of the teachers to instill morals and not theirs, when in actuality, it needs to be a dual partnership in order for the child to become a responsible person. It's a shame that most homes today are marred with domestic violence, vulgarity, indiscipline and gross disrespect within couples, the children in turn copy these bad behaviours from their parents and exhibit such at any given opportunity. Parents should be careful what they do in front of their kids, because whatever they see you do is what they will replicate. We should instill in them good morals and proper upbringing, so they can grow up to become responsible adults and productive members of the society.

152 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Merimental(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
is it professional enuf of d doctors to allow pictures of d wounded victim be taken while on hospital bed
Africa is indeed proving Trump rite.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by AdaAde(f): 9:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
He should be selling meat in the abattoir, instead of wasting his parents money by going to school.

Mtcheeew

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Evablizin(f): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Na dem
So South Africa is now Afonja,my friend go back to the post, follow the link and read the news very well.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by iyanumiv(m): 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
Buhari why Na...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by iyanumiv(m): 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Na dem
This one lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by sportark(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Na dem
idiota

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
I hope he is tried in court as an adult.. So that he can face the full wrath of the law

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by stano2(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lack of proper upbringing.
He should pay dearly for it.

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by 10kbelow: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
SA and herdsmen are like 5 & 6 dem to like to use knife

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
iyanumiv:
Buhari why Na...
I don't know why people rush thread without reading the details, how is Buhari related to this na.... Just negodu

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by oshe11: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
This one na confirm Confra.....

I rem when one boy and his elder bro wanted to do same tin to a junior in Sec skul back then

Na we wen dem dey threaten with blacklist nai still save the daycheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
AdaAde:
He should be selling meat in the abattoir, instead of wasting his parents money by going to school.

Mtcheeew
have sent u a pm
Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Nathan2016: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
See as fine boi just throw away his life for nothing. absolute nothing

choi, Nna you are a fool

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by debayun(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Na dem

I swear I know it's not funny but I swear I had no choice but to laugh. I know they say wonders shall never end but this was one wonder that got me by surprise. Lmao
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Sard(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
This boy is the devil himself.
He didn't commit the crime at the moment of altercation with the deceased.
He harbored his resentment overnight and still had the gut to go to school with knife to stab him.
He should rot in jail.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by BuilderDave: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
frostland:
they say never judge a man by the looks of his face see as the boy innocent for face
he doesn't look innocent, you can see stubbornness in he's eyes if you look closely, he also could be a cultist

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Abeyjide: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
this boy na devil right man. This life is.....
Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by leonard002(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
so sad
Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by Born2Breed(f): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
Just stab him with same knife
Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by ojotobiloba1: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Na dem
Wishing u speedy recovery man!.. U re seriously sick

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by divinehand2003(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hmmmm

Without reading the post, I had a feeling that the murderer must be from the north. I wasn’t disappointed
Re: Photos Of Student Brandishing A Knife Before Stabbing Teacher To Death. Graphic by oloriLFC(f): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
I don't know why people rush thread without reading the details, how is Buhari related to this na.... Just negodu
You dey mind am? Buhari is also the president of South Africa na

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Identifies Owner Of $2.1m Seized Cash / Lockdown: Sex Workers Lament As Clients Shun Their Services / Masquerades Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.