Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Message On The Screen Of My Computer Showing "out Of Range" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Message On The Screen Of My Computer Showing "out Of Range" (1289 Views)

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue / The Screen Of My Laptop Went Blank, Pls Help. / Help: Someone Sat On My Laptop And Broke The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message On The Screen Of My Computer Showing "out Of Range" by rutee(f): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2010
Please my people in the house, i ve this problem on my computer, when i connect it its showing OUT OF RANGE on the screen of the computer and i dont known what to do.

any one with the idea of what i can do should pls share his/her idea
thank you
Re: Message On The Screen Of My Computer Showing "out Of Range" by mikesleek(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2010
hi rutee,
the problem you are having is sometimes a driver problem. if this is an old monitor you have been using on this system, then its either the driver is corrupt or the screen resolution setting has been tampered with. In either case, this is how we solve it,
switch on the system and after it has run the POST (power on self test) press F8 contineously till you get to a screen where you see boot in safemode and all. Select safe mode and boot the system. After booting is completed, go to device manager and uninstall the driver for the display adapter. After unistalling, reboot the system. Your challenges wud av been taken care of. Incase this guide is too technical for you, mail me at mailto:mikesleek at gmail dot com
Re: Message On The Screen Of My Computer Showing "out Of Range" by rutee(f): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2010
thank you very much i will try that
Re: Message On The Screen Of My Computer Showing "out Of Range" by mikesleek(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2010
you welcome anytime

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Wi-fi Device For Tablets In Nigeria. / How To Download Whatsapp Application On Pc / Subway Surfers For PC Free Download (issue Solved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.