Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Screen Of My Laptop Went Blank, Pls Help. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Screen Of My Laptop Went Blank, Pls Help. (5295 Views)

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop / Help: Someone Sat On My Laptop And Broke The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Screen Of My Laptop Went Blank, Pls Help. by wescoye(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
my acer laptop was booting, but it shows a white blank page. i couldn't see anything.
Re: The Screen Of My Laptop Went Blank, Pls Help. by adetwin(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2012
Ur location we come over 2 solve it Contact :ADETWIN IT CONCEPT ENT. We are into all kinds of IT SUPPORT BB Pin: 07057140885/07082998588
Re: The Screen Of My Laptop Went Blank, Pls Help. by Jerrywap(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
LAPTOP SCREEN SUDDENLY GOES BLANK
to view full article click here
If you are clueless about what to do when laptop screen goes black randomly, this article will help you in figuring out the source of the problem. Read to get some troubleshooting tips on what to do when laptop screen goes black after startup. Laptops are substantially complex systems compared to desktop computers because of the need for miniaturization and the complexity of the internal circuitry. Among the range of problems which may befall a laptop, screen problems can be the most irksome, to deal with. I often get queries from friends about what to do when laptop screen goes black suddenly. So for the record, in this Buzzed article, I shall identify the prime software and hardware issues that may lead to a situation where laptop screen goes black randomly. I shall only identify the prime causes here, that may lead to such a problem. Fixing laptop hardware problems is best left to service center experts. If it's a software issue, you can easily fix it on your own.

What to Do When Laptop Screen Goes Black Suddenly?

Figuring out laptop problems and especially laptop screen problems is not an easy task. There are more than one reasons, which may lead to a laptop screen going black. There are several software and hardware issues which may do this. I shall identify the most likely ones, among them, for your perusal in the following lines. Here is what you need to do when you find the screen of your laptop going blank suddenly. We will start with software issues, followed by hardware related ones. ..

Step1: Check the Sleep/Hibernate Mod.. ...to continue reading click here
Re: The Screen Of My Laptop Went Blank, Pls Help. by Rachelwang(f): 1:54am On Apr 22, 2012
it is ok now?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Unlock My "mf190s Hsupa" Modem / Another Powerful Machine Dell Precision T7400 For Sale. / Skydude Tv Stick Usb Driver U237

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.