Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie (20073 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy / Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by ManirBK: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2018
little lizard fayose cant escape this country we are all watching him as culprit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by maestroferdi: 9:57am On Sep 17, 2018
How predictable can these fools get?

Trying to intimidate Fayose may bring the end of this rudderless government...That is what my gut feeling/hunch is telling me.

Someone is pushing their luck.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by saintgp(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2018
Alas common sense isn't truly common...y would an elderly woman condescend this low.

Mbok what will Nigerians do about adeosun?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by firo08(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2018
This aso rock olosho again

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Harrynight(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2018
grin

But they allowed Kemi Adeosun to escape abi

They will allow Aregbesola escape

Yeye bello will escape too

Fayose will not cos he's a PDP issorit

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by ehissi(m): 9:58am On Sep 17, 2018
Just like the way aunty kemi escaped ba... undecided

Ode Oshi....... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by FitnessAndGoodL: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by stevedre: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2018
For how much? Security job ain't easy you know. angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Ategberoson(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2018
way to go! if he's found guilty he should be prosecuted and if he's innocent, efcc must not attached politics to their investigation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Olril18(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
And while Kemi Adeosun & Abdurasheed Maina were well aided by the same APC government to escape justice
Nigeria is a costly joke.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by sureheaven(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Fayose has the serial criminal record of running away from prosecution.

He shld be made to face justice. Omisore and obsnikoro refunded their own loot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by budusky05(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
chiefolododo:
YOUR NAME IS PETER, THE GATE OF HELL WILL NOT OVERCOME YOU

Soon you will understand that Peter is just a man's name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by frankfrancis871: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Truth is, I don't take anything 'nigeria' serious, come and catch him at my house and I will show you how I killed 1000 * uncountable lions at a time cool

Its a joke oh grin grin grin grin grin please cos I don't wanna kill pythons
Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Razzykuti(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
How fayose( escapetion) chaiiii see gramma take concern me naaaaaaa madam...Person wey dey hungry fit run catch person mtchewwwwwwwww...If fayose fit give 1% of wetin him steal Na me go hide am sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Didcot: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
Lauretta Onochie olofo...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2018
The Presidency's Approach On The Fayose Issue Will Only Serve To Discredit The War On Corruption.Go Ahead & Kill Him If That Will Make U Guys Feel Better

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Nathdoug(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Sarkin:
Run to Biafra land; the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra will welcome you sir.
it's a big shame that you can't see that the zoo is draining under your lifeless pay master..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by budusky05(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2018
EmirAbj:
That Is Why I Am Praying For PDP To Return So That They Will Arrest Embezzlement APC Thieves, It's Then We'll Have Balance Equation In Nigeria... Tit-for-tat

Return to where?
Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by chiefolododo(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2018
budusky05:

Soon you will understand that Peter is just a man's name.
bros I tell you hell cannot overcome peter

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Where's kemi

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by emperorblog(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2018
chiefolododo:
YOUR NAME IS PETER, THE GATE OF HELL WILL NOT OVERCOME YOU

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Akpacha(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Am yet to know what's this special offence of Fayose, I guess non other than he is not speaking kindly of buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by afolayangs(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2018
did he kill someone?
Wisdomkosi:
Posted by Wisdom Nwedene

The Presidency has reacted to a letter by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), instructing the Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, to monitor and arrest Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose anytime he wants to run away from the country.

9News Nigeria had reported that the agency in a letter signed by its Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu, to the Comptroller-General of Customs, urged the service to place the outgoing Ekiti governor on the watch list and ensure he does not escape.

Reacting to the development, Buhari’s Aide on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie on her Twitter page called on Nigerians to join hands with the EFCC to ensure Fayose defends his integrity or lack of it.
She assured Nigerians that corruption under the Buhari administration will be defeated in high places.

Onochie wrote “It’s not just the customs; every Nigerian should stand by EFCC so Gov. Ayo Fayose is given the opportunity to defend his integrity or lack of it.
“Together, we will defeat corruption in high places.”

https://9newsng.com/nigerians-should-join-hands-and-make-sure-fayose-doesnt-escape-presidency/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by OfficialOjonimi(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2018
Are you a saint either? Please to respect ur old age u diz Onochie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2018
This foolish woman. Abeg make una give her palmwine make we hear word. StupidHoe

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by sdm4christ: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2018
Because Fyose is the problem of Nigeria abi? Idiot, look for a better work to do.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by petsam11(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2018
This is one reason why I prefer going to the celebrity/entertainment session... Not that I don't know Nigerian politics but the thing is that their hypocrisy flows to the highest level in space... very disgusting I must confess! Nigerians shouldn't allow Fayose to escape but Fayose presented a lot of corrupt practices before he took office but all was swept under the carpet because whoever was involved was a Great Saint in ur All Promises Canceled, APC party ikwa Nigerian politics and most of their politicians suck! All of of them from APC to PDP to whatever...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Gaekerete: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2018
You are a very useless man , the issue on ground is fake NYSC certificate and you are talking about what's not obtainable , what has fayose done ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Jman06(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2018
The reason why I don't take Buhari serious in his so called anti corruption fight is because he is only using it to suppress opposition against his failed government. Just imagine the way they are busy concentrating on Fayose alone while a bigger thief in Osun state is also about to leave office.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Gaekerete: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2018
You are a very useless man , the issue on ground is fake NYSC certificate and you are talking about what's not obtainable , what has fayose done ?[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, Don't Allow Fayose Escape – Lauretta Onochie by Yankiss(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Posted by Wisdom Nwedene

The Presidency has reacted to a letter by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), instructing the Nigeria Customs Service, NCS, to monitor and arrest Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose anytime he wants to run away from the country.

9News Nigeria had reported that the agency in a letter signed by its Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu, to the Comptroller-General of Customs, urged the service to place the outgoing Ekiti governor on the watch list and ensure he does not escape.

Reacting to the development, Buhari’s Aide on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie on her Twitter page called on Nigerians to join hands with the EFCC to ensure Fayose defends his integrity or lack of it.
She assured Nigerians that corruption under the Buhari administration will be defeated in high places.

Onochie wrote “It’s not just the customs; every Nigerian should stand by EFCC so Gov. Ayo Fayose is given the opportunity to defend his integrity or lack of it.
“Together, we will defeat corruption in high places.”

https://9newsng.com/nigerians-should-join-hands-and-make-sure-fayose-doesnt-escape-presidency/
NCS? Shaking my head. I hope they didn't think Fayose was some contraband? What is the duty of immigration? Confusion everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Seek Redress In Court, Witnesses And Evidence Readily Available / ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army / PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.