Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari (22728 Views)

Niger Delta Ex-militants Endorse Peter Obi For President / JUST IN: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by keneck1: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Astrosmart:
Mtchew anybody that isn't from south south/Niger delta And believe this garbage is an idiot..

eyaa you are obviously the idiot here,continue with your wailing while the train of progress criss cross around the Niger delta,hate filled souls that will end up in the belli of the ocean come 2019
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Ake1: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
“RNDA note with regret that the six years administration of former President Good luck ‘Badluck’ Jonathan was characterised by massive corruption, looting, favouritism and gross non-supervision of his appointees with no completed project in the long-neglected region"

I regret I don't have #45m to buy nomination form for PMB. Wonder why Asari Dokubo don't insult Fulani mens again!
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by themanderon: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lol...@ creek warlords.
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by KingRagnar: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
They are right, the Oloibiri clean up set to take place the year runs out was the responsibility of PDP but here goes PMB trying to clrean up the mess made by PDP, PMB was also able to end the crisis that claimed lives by setting bodies that were able to bring their troubled state to a realm of peace

1 Like

Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by technicallyrich(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
mikkyjay:

FOOLISH tribalist so everyone that disagrees with you is Igbo?
even firefire?
OLODO
they normally see ss and se as one but when they want to steal oil they start to differentiate
they call us ss and se pigs and the question i always ask is which tribe in the world are as dirty as oyorub ass.
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Grayxme: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
One can actually not expect less from the militants...Uduaghan stated clearly that only this administration tackles issues with the militants peacefully without using force and clearly the president means well for the Niger Deltans
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Butterflyleo: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
BRASH:
young man stop deceiving urself. Any group of jobless youths can endorsENDORSE the lifeless one when the pay is rigthRIGHT. Besides, the way they keep focusing on GEJ and pdp corruption trying so deperately to demonize the pdp shows that it is tipicalTYPICAL apc propaganda. Amaechi can sit in his toilet and spew that trash. When notable militants like asari, ateke and tompolo endorsENDORSE buhari, i will take u serious.

When you begin to get your spellings right I will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by BRASH: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When you begin to get your spellings right I will take you serious.
corrections noted. Atleast the message was clear enough 4 any sane person to understand and come up with intelligent objections.Now go back to the issue and stop displaying your zombie tendencies. I may not be a spelling genius,but atleast i can pass a clear message.
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by joeyswift(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
You should pity your meaningless miserable life first.
Mgpaki:

Insecurity? bros i pity ur life
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Butterflyleo: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
BRASH:
corrections noted. Atleast the message was clear enough 4 any sane person to understand and come up with intelligent objections.Now go back to the issue and stop displaying your zombie tendencies. I may not be a spelling genius,but atleast i can pass a clear message.

For me to only talk about your erroneous spellings shows that your so called message wasn't worthy of note.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by BRASH: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

For me to only talk about your erroneous spellings shows that your so called message wasn't worthy of note.
Who cares? That's what zombies do whenever you bust their ignorance. Am not suprised at all. Maybe you will have something to say when i mention you in a thread that says: 100,000 pdp members defects to apc in a pdp controlled state. I know the kind of news that excite zombies. gudnyte S.M
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Butterflyleo: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
BRASH:
Who cares? That's what zombies do whenever you bust their ignorance. Am not suprised at all. Maybe you will have something to say when i mention you in a thread that says: 100,000 pdp members defects to apc in a pdp controlled state. I know the kind of news that excite zombies. gudnyte S.M

Lmao such a delusional fellow who has convinced himself that he busted someone's ignorance when his own ignorance levels is on fleek.

Ogbeni go and take several seats
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by BRASH: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao such a delusional fellow who has convinced himself that he busted someone's ignorance when his own ignorance levels is on fleek.

Ogbeni go and take several seats
That fact that u digressed from the issue in d first place comfirms that u are a S.M. Thank u.
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Butterflyleo: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
BRASH:
That fact that u digressed from the issue in d first place comfirmsCONFIRMS that u are a S.M. Thank u.

The fact that you still think you made any sense shows you are simply a cretinous rètard

still on with your deplorable spellings
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by BRASH: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The fact that you still think you made any sense shows you are simply a cretinous rètard

still on with your deplorable spellings
if u were not an epileptic slowpoke, u will know that it's a typo error.sophisticated slowpoke.
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Butterflyleo: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
BRASH:
if u were not an epileptic slowpoke, u will know that it's a typo error.sophisticated slowpoke.

Well I am sophisticated but definitely not an imbècilic soul such as you are. Your attempt to use sophistry from a place of retardation is a definite no no for you.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by BRASH: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Well I am sophisticated but definitely not an imbècilic soul such as you are. Your attempt to use sophistry from a place of retardation is a definite no no for you.
if not that an afonja mod edited my post and put 'slowpoke' instead, u would've known what u really are. A mosquitoe thinks himself a butterfly. Am done with u skull minner.
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Butterflyleo: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
BRASH:
if not that an afonja mod edited my post and put 'slowpoke' instead, u would've known what u really are. A mosquitoe thinks himself a butterfly. Am done with u skull minner.

Well I clearly saw you wanted to use imbècile. Your version of rètard is unique bro.
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Banmeallday: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:
PDP how market? grin cheesy

I am so loving this. Every right thinking Nigerian sees and knows that PMB wants the best for every state and everyone in Nigeria and is already working it out.

Only the self deceivers will always say otherwise as they spread their lies everywhere.

PMB is the real definition of POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

PMB Till 2023

Words on marble from the OP

Mynd44 promise land beckons. Come and take some wine from my house for this thread grin

Your mets are becoming Presidents of developed nations to develop them the more, while you as a LAZY YOUTH are looking to support an old frail coupist to sit in hospitals for another 4 years.

ARe you not ashamed?

The so-called Reformed Naija delta militants are all a cock and bull story to get into your mind to deceive you. The PR machine of the cabal and Owambe folks broke in 2015 and we know better now.

I know you know its bs!!!
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by kotv: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:
For those who think they were bribed or arm twisted into endorsing PMB they forget that they also endorsed PMB back in 2015 while their own son GEJ was still in power.

They have long been disappointed in Jonathan and PDP so this endorsement obviously came free of charge based on their convictions and what they have seen from PMB regarding governance.

Link below

http://reformeronline.com/delta-2015-ex-niger-delta-militants-endorses-buhari-emerhor-as-consensus-candidates/

Nobody is denying that this group didn't endorse Buhari, we just laughing at how stupid you BMC people think we are. As if people have forgotten RNDA, and RIPOB equals APC. Soon RIPOB would soon endorse Buhari. Keep making fools of yourselves with the fake news.
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Bhol28: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
The array of presidential hopefuls being paraded by PDP shows how useless they are,all of them merged together are not upto one,Saraki,Atiku,Kwankwaso (all serial defectors) with no specific political ideology are even the leading contenders.
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Butterflyleo: 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Banmeallday:

Your mets are becoming Presidents of developed nations to develop them the more, while you as a LAZY YOUTH are looking to support an old frail coupist to sit in hospitals for another 4 years.

ARe you not ashamed?

The so-called Reformed Naija delta militants are all a cock and bull story to get into your mind to deceive you. The PR machine of the cabal and Owambe folks broke in 2015 and we know better now.

I know you know its bs!!!

I know you know you just spoke nothing but bs.

You may be a lazy youth but I sure am not.

These same people stood with PMB in 2015. Look it up!

They disowned GEJ and PDP since 2015 and PMB being a man of his word has so far not let them down according to the recent article.

The ones with a PR machine if lies is your PDP and all they represent. Nigerians are wiser now cheesy

Latest Faux pas from PDP;

1) HSBC says buhari would fail come 2019. (Turned out to be a lie from a PDP media outlet)

2) EFCC freezes 7 accounts of Adeleke a PDP gubernatorial aspirant (Also turned out to be a lie which emanated from PDP media and spread by other PDP media as well)

Nigerians are wiser now. Go and take several seats
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by degamemaster(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Back in 2015 while GEJ was still in power. This same group endorsed PMB for President and abandoned their own son.

Was that fake news too?

http://reformeronline.com/delta-2015-ex-niger-delta-militants-endorses-buhari-emerhor-as-consensus-candidates/

And who told you that there's anything like RNDA or whatever be their name?
This is one of the faceless groups created by liar Mohamed and his cohorts distract and destabilise the known group just as as he did to IPOB and other others.
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Butterflyleo: 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
degamemaster:

And who told you that there's anything like RNDA or whatever be their name?
This is one of the faceless groups created by liar Mohamed and his cohorts distract and destabilise the known group just as as he did to IPOB and other others.

Stop talking trash!!

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/niger-delta-militants-withdraw-ultimatum-president-buhari-general-borohs-recall-107971/amp/

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/10/reformed-niger-delta-avengers-discloses-how-nda-was-formed
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Wenebadu(f): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
Money have exchange hands, expect more endorsements. PMB- Corruption fighter
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Banmeallday: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I know you know you just spoke nothing but bs.

You may be a lazy youth but I sure am not.

These same people stood with PMB in 2015. Look it up!

They disowned GEJ and PDP since 2015 and PMB being a man of his word has so far not let them down according to the recent article.

The ones with a PR machine if lies is your PDP and all they represent. Nigerians are wiser now cheesy

Latest Faux pas from PDP;

1) HSBC says buhari would fail come 2019. (Turned out to be a lie from a PDP media outlet)

2) EFCC freezes 7 accounts of Adeleke a PDP gubernatorial aspirant (Also turned out to be a lie which emanated from PDP media and spread by other PDP media as well)

Nigerians are wiser now. Go and take several seats

You are actually right, you are not a Lazy Youth at all. You are a shythole LAZY YOUTH. Who mentioned stupid PDP? Of course APC lovers like you are constantly getting erection over how to out PR them, when they (APC) are 70% former PDP members and even officials, and vice versa.

So Buhari being overseas for a good chunk of his tenure in hospitals was just PR from PDP and is a good thing abi?

When you stop being lazy, look up the 31 year old leader in Austria and see if you can mimick his life and see what you can become instead of campaigning for an OLD coupist to continue AGAIN for another wasteful 4 years.

Literally,

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Butterflyleo: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Banmeallday:

You are actually right, you are not a Lazy Youth at all. You are a shythole LAZY YOUTH. Who mentioned stupid PDP? Of course APC lovers like you are constantly getting erection over how to out PR them, when they (APC) are 70% former PDP members and even officials, and vice versa.

So Buhari being overseas for a good chunk of his tenure in hospitals was just PR from PDP and is a good thing abi?

When you stop being lazy, look up the 31 year old leader in Austria and see if you can mimick his life and see what you can become instead of campaigning for an OLD coupist to continue AGAIN for another wasteful 4 years.

Literally,

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Your wailing lamentations do not hold water with me.

You sound like a man drowning in his own tears and I encourage you to shed them and drown in them some more.

As for.me and my house, young and old, PMB has our vote.

You can despatch your own votes to Austria since they are your preference.

LITERALLY, WHY DO YOU HAVE AN ECHO BETWEEN YOUR EARS?
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Mgpaki(m): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
joeyswift:
You should pity your meaningless miserable life first.
I don't mind cos may be u hv nt lived in areas such as maiduguri and yola wia terrorist operate.
you can never compare the terror that exist then with now
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by Banmeallday: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Your wailing lamentations do not hold water with me.

You sound like a man drowning in his own tears and I encourage you to shed them and drown in them some more.

As for.me and my house, young and old, PMB has our vote.

You can despatch your own votes to Austria since they are your preference.

LITERALLY, WHY DO YOU HAVE AN ECHO BETWEEN YOUR EARS?

At least one of us has SOMETHING between our ears. Mine is called a BRAIN that thinks...in fact critically, unlike yours’ whose “house, young and old blah blah” as if you are quoting bible....

And maybe you are indeed quoting bible. You should reference Proverbs 14:7 that rightfully says, “Stay away from a fool for you will NOT FIND KNOWLEDGE on their lips”...

SOOOO, hopefully your “young” shall stay away from YOU, because you have nothing to offer them except empty and just silly trains of thought.

Lady Shaw, a British prostitute was correct in saying that there would be an Area of Niggers that would become Nigeria, and unfortunatley, you are a prime example of one.

You can still redeem yourself and research the man I told you to so that you and others like you can believe in yourself and your abilities and that you can be a leader or support a good leader and not old and tired Gang members who are wearing diapers under Agbada....
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by joeyswift(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Is yola and maiduguri the only places we have in Nigeria? Listen to me I have lived in Maiduguri. I worked in UMTH close to costain in baga road. I lived in potiskum too. I schooled in bauchi. Karka giya mun iskanci
Mgpaki:

I don't mind cos may be u hv nt lived in areas such as maiduguri and yola wia terrorist operate.
you can never compare the terror that exist then with now
Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by CioAngels(f): 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
I beg which zone of Niger delta? Oh, maybe rivers area where fulani herdsmen never touched. Fools, have you asked how many of your Niger delta people have been employed in DPR? He is only employing youth from his place pass or fail and you here supporting him to make you second fiddle. Shameless slaves looking for ogogoro money, fools.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Niger Delta Militants Endorse Buhari by CioAngels(f): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
fineboynl:
lol. reform Niger Delta Avengers? why not the Niger Delta Avengers? one amechie boy will just sit in his back yard and be claiming reform Niger Delta avengers. trust me this would end up creating more militant group seeking for endorsement.
They are fools looking for ogogoro money instead of asking for employment, meanwhile the president and his people are employing only their people. Government job is for their families while trade is for the ordinary Nigerians with no light to power their machines. Militants my foot, mumu militants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) / Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka / Festus Keyamo Circulates Fake Video To Accuse Labour Of Vote Rigging, Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.