Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo (45491 Views)

Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Linda Ikeji Dated D'banj & Mocked Toolz Dead Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by goaldynman(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
But I thought this Kemi was chained somewhere in a dungeon all this while! Now Linda has given birth she has come out of her hole to spew gibberish!

Linda is fully aware of bitter THINGS like Kemi that's why she travelled to Atlanta with families, friends and some TATAFO like TUNDE EDNUT to witness her baby delivery!!

Kemi is just bittered that Linda did not take her to Atlanta as she was taking Tunde Ednut!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Josh44s:

E pain am enter bone cheesy
Anuofia mannerless kid cheesy Linda ikeji is now a mother so go and jump into the lagoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Dynast(m): 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
In other words she cant be seen breast feeding the baby and that hospital in US will agree to all there pranks knowing fully well the prying eyes of the media.

Its ok

Keep fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Josh44s(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Anuofia mannerless kid cheesy Linda ikeji is now a mother so go and jump into the lagoon

Shuuuuuo! Na so e pain u cheesy

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by bamasite(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:
Repent ye of the hate madam to attract the positives of life to yourself.

In all, it's hard blaming you seeing how they live their lives for the gram. We go follow train baby J through the blogosphere by force.

Baby J, na me be uncle P o, make everybody begin introduce himself to our new nephew now.

Na fence wey fall say make goat climb am dey pose for selfie.

I was wondering if the old mama youngie that was displaying her wares on Facebook in a different thread wasn't our own very aunty Kemi by the way. We need photographs, forensic experts, to check it out, please.

Her points are very well valid though, knowing how everything about them has been Instagrammed, I see no reason why they wouldn't have given us a real-time video of the said delivery. That sure would have drawn much traffic and meant more money in the bank.

But who wan believe Kemi now?

This is one of the defects of being known as a recovered kolo...e get the way you go laugh dem go say e be like say the madness wan come back again. Nobody takes you serious any longer.

Enjoy my siggy

This guy, you are too hilarious.... Laugh wan kill me o

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by gaby(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
bamasite:

This guy, you are too hilarious.... Laugh wan kill me o

Hahaha, my dear brother, na laugh win am oo...it helps ease loads of stress especially in an economy such as the one we are presently grappling with.

Keep smiling man...

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by akdjr(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by shibanbo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Aunty kemi has a valid point.

Why couldn't Linda ikeji show us pictures of her delivering the baby?
When them born you why we no see any pisho

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by akinszz: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Oh lord my God, please surprise my enemy just the way you surprised all Linda ikeji enemies. Surrogate or no surrogate, she's now a mother and anyone can go and hug wet transformer
but they are the same... They gossip... That is their job... Y take it personal..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by akinszz: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
shibanbo:

When them born you why we no see any pisho
because twitter no dey that time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by ipobarecriminals: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
i talk am wen she apologize to Linda when puppy gave her money dat the insane useless haggard thing will still insult Linda

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Rseven(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
Aunty Kemi has spent d money gotten from hush, I wonder who is her next target for assistance this time around
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by 2chukwu(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
NEPA took the light a minute she was about to push....and her Nokia torch light battery was critical low, that's why we couldn't snap how in between her leg while she was doing the pushing looks like. Lindas apologises next time she will make sure we come along with her small tiger generator!!!☺☺☺☺☺☺
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Daeylar(f): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
I thought Kemi agreed to leave Linda Alone? grin
This woman get wahala
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by otherway: 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
akdjr:
Who else notice the linear nigra (black line) that runs from your navel to the pubic bone during pregnancy was actually not on Anty L belly when she reveal her baby bump ? This Anty K might have some fact though....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by AyotossFund(m): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
thank God she don Born, nw we can fuc**king rest
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by dasparrow: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
I find this whole issue hilarious. Once upon a time, it was Linda Ikeji always doing aproko about other celebrities' lives and revealing their secrets up and down. Now the hen has come home to roast. The tables have turned and Linda Ikeji is now on the receiving end of Kemi's aproko. What goes around indeed comes around. Oh well.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by italkwithsense(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
some times I wonder if she is truly her age....
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Sagay212: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
E show you oo, e no show you oo, na surrogate baby oo, nor be surrogate baby oo, the koko be say she don get pikin. Any thing wey anybody dey talk na their business. Even if the pikin na fake, na linda ikeji business be that. after all the baby J nor be Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Olodo24: 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Konisewu:
Must this woman talk everytime ..

#Konisewu#
let her talk. Linda has written worse things about other people.

Madam Kemi is telling the truth

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by bejeria101(m): 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
When i said dis lunatic should be forgotten in jail,you called ibiyeomie all sorts of name. She has started her anointing abi na annoyance

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by HelipsTech: 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
J for jazzy, as in Don jazzy

If you know, you know
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by divine2288: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
millionboi2:
It could b true
yeah....she really has a point

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by zicoraads: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
LOL.

This woman never gives up, does she? I thought she apologized sometime ago or so. cheesy grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by sweetilicious(f): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Aunty kemi has a valid point.

Why couldn't Linda ikeji show us pictures of her delivering the baby?
Its a private thing.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by 1Sharon(f): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
akdjr:
Who else notice the linear nigra (black line) that runs from your navel to the pubic bone during pregnancy was actually not on Anty L belly when she reveal her baby bump ? This Anty K might have some fact though....

Nigga pls. I have that line on my belly and I have never conceived

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by authenticman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na surrogate things, its a little open secret of Linda

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by divine2288: 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
kiss
Correctgist:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo reacts to news of Linda Ikeji’s delivery of her son. Insists she used a surrogate.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/1041681680094965761
auntie kemi has a point oo... a pregnant woman should b proud to show who the father is... think about it.. sha wat do i knw
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
otherway:

Lol. I just dey look these ppl. It won't be the first time they have accused celebrities of faking pregnancies undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by divine2288: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
okomile:

Face your problem. Don't spit your hate here.
An adult is an adult. She owes u or anybody any explanation.
It's her life not mine and none of my business.
Free me. Taaaaaaa
oga keep kwayet... u don't wanna hear a truth
Re: Linda Ikeji's Baby J Is A Surrogate Baby - Kemi Olunloyo by Mistadora01(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:
Repent ye of the hate madam to attract the positives of life to yourself.

In all, it's hard blaming you seeing how they live their lives for the gram. We go follow train baby J through the blogosphere by force.

Baby J, na me be uncle P o, make everybody begin introduce himself to our new nephew now.

Na fence wey fall say make goat climb am dey pose for selfie.

I was wondering if the old mama youngie that was displaying her wares on Facebook in a different thread wasn't our own very aunty Kemi by the way. We need photographs, forensic experts, to check it out, please.

Her points are very well valid though, knowing how everything about them has been Instagrammed, I see no reason why they wouldn't have given us a real-time video of the said delivery. That sure would have drawn much traffic and meant more money in the bank.

But who wan believe Kemi now?

This is one of the defects of being known as a recovered kolo...e get the way you go laugh dem go say e be like say the madness wan come back again. Nobody takes you serious any longer.

Enjoy my siggy

Pls what did u say.. I see essay write up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Shoki Dancing Skills Again In New Picture / Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies / Miracle Igbokwe Flies Tobi Bakre Around Florida, US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.