Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (49305 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has A Dream Pool That Nobody Uses / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by sportskid(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
I see a lot of facts in what she said, her point is that Linda shouldn't have lied to Nigerians, there is nothing wrong with having a surrogate birth. But trying to fool Nigerians is unacceptable. If this is true she should apologized. Period

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by mamaa88(f): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
This woman is just a lunatic, always saying rubbish,Miss abi Mrs is that your business?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by buchibrand(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
At the end of the day Linda will be the winner, and that will add more money to her account.
How? Every follower of this latest development will be expecting Linda to reply, and when she does it will definitely be through her blog. More view, more advert more money. You can't win Linda on this game.

I design website for small business for just 10k or less.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by gbishman: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
This lady has a wicked heart, even if she is a surrogate mum you should be thankful to God that now she has a baby.
No one knows where we would find ourselves
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by cattylove7(f): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
okwabayi:
Something tells me this woman and Linda have a secret agreement. Her work is to rant unnecessarily while Linda pays her at the end of every month. It's a win-win situation: both of them get their names in the news and in people's mouths for the time being.
so what is kemis's befefit

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by pek(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Crimecity:
Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkTUCh58X3A&feature=youtu.be

This is starting to get out of hand, Linda had her baby boy today and her popular rival journalist, Kemi Omololu Olulunyo is insisting on her stance that Linda has been wearing a fake pregnancy bump and actually had a baby through sorrugacy, she claims her sources were highly placed celebrities that work in Linda Ikeji studios with Linda.

Of course the allegations are all very ridiculous and just hard to believe, but the tenacity that madam Kemi Olulunyo is using to spread this fake pregnancy news is something else..

https://zenithnaija.com/linda-cannot-have-children-kemi-olulunyo-releases-5-mins-video-on-linda-ikeji/

Your post is full of bias and tilted toward Linda. Did you make any investigation before calling Kemi's claims as false? To others, let us not be quick to call Kemi names. If her claims are unfounded, Linda knows the way to the law courts!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Pricelessangel0(f): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
This woman is stupid and she needs help more than normal. she got no joy of any kind.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by MrsEvakinqz(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kylekent59:

lol

But I don't follow multitudes to believe everything online. I have my own view grin grin.
so what's your view??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by sportskid(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
uzobaby:
And to think this is coming from a fellow woman....fake pregnancy or not Linda is not under any obligation or oath to prove herself and pregnancy to the public...fake pregnancy or not Baby J is hers and that fact can't be erased by Kemis investigative journalism...it's a shame calling out or mocking a fellow woman over pregnancy or inability to conceive...the law of karma is real even to the fourth generation. ..keep should be advised accordingly...the argument is becoming iritating

Fake pregnancy is not a crime, but making Nigerians think it is is Fake Journalism. I think that's what kemi is saying. Don't lie to Nigerians about what is your private business in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Amberon: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
How do you know there was no quality sex?
obembet:
What do you expect from a lunatic prisoner..

I only blame those who Bail this woman from prison..

Supposing she still.there now, we won't hear all this nonsense.

But linja Ikeji don born second Jesus be that oo... A baby without quality sex
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lolz
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by marv1: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
madam KEMI is really MAD and UNSTABLE.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by LyfeJennings(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Linda ia secretive asf.
I doubt this story alot
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Nazae(f): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
This woman is going too far now. Saying that a fellow woman doesn't have a womb is just wrong. Even if she faked the pregnancy, it still doesn't call for this nonsense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by engrelvis(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
teefeh25:
We all know aunty Kemi likes to rant and say many annoying things..but the way she's adamant about this Ikeji's baby arouses so much suspicion and doubts...the more reason is because Linda did not even at any time accept or deny it.. buh one thing wey sure be say,the truth go come out las las,buh till then lerrus enjoy the drama while it lasts..
I believe kemi

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by TundeBricklayer: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Kemi your twin sister from another womb grin this is a clear case of sadist, exactly what afonjas are known for, always hating those doing great, time she suppose to use on how to solve her mental illness, she's is wasting on a woman million times better than her, Linda use her blogging in make money while Kemi use her blogging spreading hatred and blackmailing those far better than her, that's how afonjas operates, soon she will start crying and begging for money from those she insults.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Praktikals(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
Our sister has gone mad again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
She may be right sha..
I have my doubts about Linda's baby being hers sha..
Bro, there's nothing wrong with surrogacy or anyth, but don't lie to Nigerians...

She, she knows that most Nigerians are not informed.

The pics below is a fake baby bump, something that Linda did.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Emytini(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
I think that the DSS should come for you cos the Hate Speech is becoming so alarming

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Elayna:
Hate speech ni??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Sirpaul(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
she don already brainwash 80% anything wey she do na to believe hmmmm
OneCorner:
We already know say na surrogate mother born d pikin for am.
We sabi dem kind wella
Linda won scam 180million people grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by princejenks(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
teefeh25:
We all know aunty Kemi likes to rant and say many annoying things..but the way she's adamant about this Ikeji's baby arouses so much suspicion and doubts...the more reason is because Linda did not even at any time accept or deny it.. buh one thing wey sure be say,the truth go come out las las,buh till then lerrus enjoy the drama while it lasts..
why reply a woman who has openly acknowledged having mental issues and even requested funds for treatment not too long ago? That's so not classy cos you shouldn't bring yourself to that person's level,besides,she showed us her baby bump pictures,so she also needs to show the world her delivery too ,to what end pls?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by okenwaa(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hohohohoohoh....e Don burst
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by CioAngels(f): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kemi, are you very sure of what you are saying?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by omeddy805: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kemi Olunloyo lived a privileged life in Nigeria, USA and Canada. But after deportation from Canada she has been battling mental disability.. Thank God she has not entered Dugbe Market...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by engrelvis(m): 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
ekems2017:
This woman is looking for whom to seen her to jail again. Is like she enjoyed port Hacourt prison.
What is her business with Linda's baby. Linda has the right to have her child anyhow she wants.
She is just out to cause problems for that newborn baby.
when Linda was destroying people lives with her blog she was happy n making money.well....kemi is her karma .she Shud get use to it

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by lamalang(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
This woman need to visit the nearest psychiatric centre for evaluation
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by otunbateekay(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
chris20000:
This woman's witch na face to face, no be those small witch weh dey operate for night.

See as she dey tell mama j boy for face say she no go born pikin while she still dey alive.
. loool....wey.rey.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by mikkycoins(m): 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
engrelvis:
when Linda was destroying people lives with her blog she was happy n making money.well....kemi is her karma .she Shud get use to it
what goes around comes around.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Masterclass32: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
This kemi of a woman needs serious help, seriously.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by kay29000(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nawa for this woman o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by princejenks(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Seriously,this is beginning to border on slander or even libel if you like. I've followed this kemi olunloyo right from when she was deported from canada,she used to make a lot of sense back then when I followed her radio show in the early 2000s but these days I just think her mental issues and living in vain glory of the past is really beginning to get in the way of her reasoning. Going by her usual pattern over the years,I believe she's doing this to trend so she can get traffic to her blog then she'll later apologize and start her usual begging for money ministry,otherwise this is just pure bitterness she's showing here,either ways,she needs help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Tuface Idibia's 45th Birthday Party / Alexreports Set To Wed Esther Eze: Ned Nwoko, Zainab Bagudu, Tony Nwulu React / Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.