Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market (1224 Views)

My job, The Second Most Difficult on Earth - CBN Governor, Cardoso / Ekiti Results: Twitter Noise Pollution Has Reduced 90% At Least For Today / Ongoing Road Construction Work At Ngwa Road Aba (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by peteonline: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MU9f_HX1Y

Video was taken yesterday 17/09/2018
Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2018
Damn!! I've never seen this much pollution concentrated in one location before. Aba is really dirty.

Government needs to be proactive. Is it until people start contracting Ebola and HIV from this refuse before government does something about it?

2 Likes

Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Ioannes:
Damn!! I've never seen this much pollution concentrated in one location before. Aba is really dirty.

Government needs to be proactive. Is it until people start contracting Ebola and HIV from this refuse before government does something about it?

Some parts of Lagos now are this dirty.

All thanks to Ambode

3 Likes

Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Some parts of Lagos now are this dirty.

All thanks to Ambode

So sad. Governance isn't so difficult, unfortunately we have _imbeciles running the affairs of state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by hisgrace090: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2018
Abia state is not cursed, one day they will get a good leader like others are enjoying today.

2 Likes

Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ioannes:

So sad. Governance isn't so difficult, unfortunately we have _imbeciles running the affairs of state in Nigeria.

Sad sad.

2 Likes

Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by MayorofLagos(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
It's politicking season and the only thing we want to hear from SE is your political mavericks in this season. We know you have always been filthy pigs and your habits have gone with you to settle filth in different urban centers around the country. There is nothing new there.

Focus on the political intrigues around the country and contribute something....we dont want to hear post 2019 that Yoruba betray you. Join in now so you are not betrayed in 2019.

bloody unhygienic freaks! angry

1 Like

Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by Corrinthians(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
With the taxes Abia state govt generates from Aba, it is really disheartening seeing the city looking like this.
Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by Christistruth00: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
peteonline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1MU9f_HX1Y

Video was taken yesterday 17/09/2018

people of that area are good at business, can’t someone make a business of clearing rubbish and recycling or destroying it?

3 Likes

Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by sage(m): 5:40am On Sep 20, 2018
Can a moderator put this on the front page please

2 Likes

Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by Metuh: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2018
Ikpeazu is incompetent... When will Abia get a good leader?

1 Like

Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by Nuells: 6:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Is ponponkon aware of this?

1 Like

Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by EternalTruths: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2018
lalasticlala where art thou.?
Biko, move the topic front page make people see how incompetent Okezie be.
Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by fergie001: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2018
Peteonline.....you have not done a good job

When you put out this kind of news,you call the 'voltrons' of that government to come defend it....

There maybe a mistake somewhere....I do not think ponponkon and abia online have seen this?
Let me inform Hart Nwokeocha and Mourinho Chikwendu first...
Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by Ponponkon: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2018
fergie001:
Peteonline.....you have not done a good job

When you put out this kind of news,you call the 'voltrons' of that government to come defend it....

There maybe a mistake somewhere....I do not think ponponkon and abia online have seen this?
Let me inform Hart Nwokeocha and Mourinho Chikwendu first...
Minority elements Dr Okezie cannot use 3 years to solve all your 27year old problems
Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by fergie001: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2018
Ponponkon:
Minority elements Dr Okezie cannot use 3 years to solve all your 27year old problems
Please Sir,address the issue......majority element
Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by Ponponkon: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2018
fergie001:

Please Sir,address the issue......majority element
Are you Nwakanma Ferguson that used to come to my office with Umudike excos 4/5 years ago? I scanned your posts and deduced you are the one
Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by fergie001: 7:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Ponponkon:
Are you Nwakanma Ferguson that used to come to my office with Umudike excos 4/5 years ago? I scanned your posts and deduced you are the one
4 or 5years ago?
You must be dreaming..........
No,I am Mourinho Azuanuka.....mtchww
Re: Pollution Has Covered The Second Most Important Market In Aba - Ngwa Road Market by fergie001: 7:34am On Sep 20, 2018
Matters Arising

(1) (Reply)

#osundecides2018: Results From Osun Lgas / Ibe Kachikwu Reacts To Report On His Alleged Fake First Class In Law / Chief Ernest Shonekan Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.