Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,119 members, 7,852,795 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Sins Of Abbah Kyari Chief Of Staff, To Pres Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sins Of Abbah Kyari Chief Of Staff, To Pres Buhari (433 Views)

Photos: Visits To Pres. Babangida: APC Vs PDP Seating Arrangements / Tomorrow Never Dies By Abba Kyari - Chief Of Staff To PMB / Aremo Osoba, Dapo Abiodun Pay A Visit to Pres. Buhari In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sins Of Abbah Kyari Chief Of Staff, To Pres Buhari by flemzyjoe(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2018
KLASSIC present to you the sins of chief of staff to Pres Mahammadu Muhari, Abbah Kyari who has again being accuse of corruption by one Mr Bako Waziri Kyar.

Mr Bako Waziri Kyar, an indigene of Bama, Borno State, had told Berekete Family, “Abba Kyari asked if I had a company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. I told him I did and so he asked me to come down to Abuja.

“We met at least four times at Caledonia Hotel on Gana Street, Maitama. We discussed there. The hotel should have CCTV and this can be confirmed.

“Abba Kyari collected the documents of my company. He said I would supply 15 Toyota Hilux vehicles to the Presidential Villa. He gave me an agreement to sign and I signed two documents.

“He collected two letterheads from me, 12 passport photos and introduced me to Sani Ado and Alhaji Ibrahim.https://klassic.com.ng/the-sins-of-abbah-kyari-chief-of-staff-to-pres-buhari.html

(1) (Reply)

#osundecides2018: Card Reader Disappoints Adeleke In Ede / Pilots Killed In Airshow As Nigeria Kicks Off Elaborate 58th Independence Day. / Buhari Polls 1.9 Million Votes In Kaduna Apc Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.