Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) (1759 Views)

Attackers Of Security Agents Will Face Justice - Sanwo-Olu / What Will Happen To Houses Owned By Igbos Outside Igbo Land If Nigeria Separates / 800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by G1STM0RE: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Some of Buhari's door-to-door agents will be going to houses to preach the gospel of Buhari. #Buharist

Source :: http://gistmore.com/buharis-door-door-agents-will-going-houses-preach-gospel-buhari-pics

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by G1STM0RE: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2018

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by Shelumiel: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
These look like go-go dancers angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by CodeTemplar: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Poverty and insecurity now has marketers . . . Next is terrorism and sharia marketers when he gets second term.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by G1STM0RE: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by Elayna(f): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Are they tryna sell old stuff

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by RareDiamonds: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hahaha
I hope they are genuinely repented, is their lives worthy of emulation?

But wait oo, why are they showing us their backside, is it part of the preaching grin

My good people of nairaland pls help a brother with any kind of work, so that I will pay my school fee for my year 2, we will resume on November and I don't have any hope of going back due to financial constraint.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by gaby(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
PDP....Share our moneyyyyyy

APC/BUBU...Share the oloshos...

Boys don hammer...

I hope they'll be going about with cartons of condoms on their heads including gels...

Buhari has won this election, INEC should just go ahead and issue his certificate of return un-opposed.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by citizenY(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Some of Buhari's door-to-door agents will be going to houses to preach the gospel of Buhari. #Buharist

Source :: http://gistmore.com/buharis-door-door-agents-will-going-houses-preach-gospel-buhari-pics

I dey haus

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by izuch(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kindly advise them to be going door to door in pairs at least and most importantly have a pack of condoms on them at all times to protect against STD. Konji is a respecter of no one

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by MrALIVE: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
Crazy fellows

No sane person will support buhari after his disastrous first term.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
preach buhari with yansh or wat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by richidinho(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Where is Buhari Daughter in all this?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by yarimo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Patriotic women
Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by UncleSnr(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
If Buhari has truly worked, he wouldn't need all these.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by THUNDER4real(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Clueless government...mtchewww
Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by Xander85: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is not gonna end well! undecided
Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by Arda1000(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
With dat kind of ASS on my bed i go turn sai buhrist over night
Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by Omeokachie: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
AIDS no dey show for face.
Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Make dem carry their big nyash come Naija come campaign now

Even their allies Fulani herdsmen will not pity them
Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by nazicartel(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
something tells me that not all of them will come back the same way they where
Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by Almaiga: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Cool. grin

Sai Baba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by Stanleyq: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
If i see any in my house, hono, if she goes away with her head, i made a mistake
Re: Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics) by FakeUnity: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
They are risking their lives if they knock on the doors of sane people.

A sane person will knock a buharist into coma, if the idiotic thing comes near his door. grin

(1) (Reply)

A Call For Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Resignation / See How Massive Crowd Welcomed Atiku In Ebonyi- Photos / It Is Now Clear That APC Has No Hand In The Postponement Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.