Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) (32029 Views)

Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Osun APC Governorship Rally In Ede, Adeleke Hometown (Photos) / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) by Ahmmedadeleke(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Me I don't want 2 die of hunger ooo
Re: Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) by fortune1968: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
kaluxy007:
A man of Over 74 whose policies contributed to the loss of jobs in thousands and his nepotism the death of poor Benue farmers in their thousands. He's currently sitting on the progress of over 150 million people, now tell me is that not WITCHCRAFT??
It is obvious that you don't know what you are saying .
Re: Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
deomelo:

This is what they do with your debts, taxes and allocations in your ipob village

Low standard people love and respect other low standard losers.

Poor village Igbos..

grin grin grin
You only see the bad part once it's not APC, I know your brain has been tuned to receive transmission from Daura and Daura only. Just make sure you worship any Delta or Bayelsa person you come across cos even your Master's health is being maintained with their oil money...rogue!!
Re: Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
We hope he'll participate in the presidential debate when time comes..
Re: Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) by deomelo: 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
[s]
kaluxy007:

You only see the bad part once it's not APC, I know your brain has been tuned to receive transmission from Daura and Daura only. Just make sure you worship any Delta or Bayelsa person you come across cos even your Master's health is being maintained with their oil money...rogue!!
[/s]

Stop rambling.

Your states collect taxes and allocations so question your useless governors and stop bothering me.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) by justtoodark: 4:39am On Sep 19, 2018
deomelo:

This is what they do with your debts, taxes and allocations in your ipob village

Low standard people love and respect other low standard losers.

Poor village Igbos..

grin grin grin

that kekenatep ambulance is not even a bad idea sef....well designed actualy....good for rural areas....
Re: Buhari Arrives In Osogbo For Osun APC Governorship Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop rambling.

Your states collect taxes and allocations so question your useless governors and stop bothering me.

Would you be saying same thing if the majority of the countries wealth comes from the North?? Would the bigots allow their resources be wasted by southerners. Does your conscience not prick you knowing fully well that the Agbada you wear and data you use is from the wealth of people who wear tattered rags and live in bamboo houses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clergymen, Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake:Tinubu Campaign Organisation / Governor Shettima Breaks Fast With Prison Inmates, Eats With Them (Photos) / South African Broadcasting Corporation Cancels Sowore's Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.