Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) (17607 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana Becomes Qtabyevents Ambassador (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by gistgod: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Chioma Chukwuka, occasionally credited as Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha, is a Nigerian actress and movie producer.

Chioma just became an ambassador of Audrey Pack. She is filled with joy has she pens down a few note about Audrey Pack.

She wrote:

"It gives me great pleasure to announce my involvement with the Audrey Pack, a platform focused on the reduction of maternal and child mortality and driven to achieve the Millennium development Goals (MDG) 4 & 5 , set by the United Nations

As a mother, it hurts to know that about 99 percent of women who die in pregnancy and childbirth are from developing countries - 99%!
Millions of women and girls, especially the poor, lack access to basic reproductive health services.
And as Audrey Pack’s ambassador, I stand firmly with their cause of making sure every mother has access and correct information to healthcare. Every woman and adolescent girl needs the information, social support and health services for health, especially family planning.
The Audrey Pack is focused on the reduction of maternal and child mortalioty by Increasing ante-natal and immunization uptake using incentives. Incentives in the form of our free pack. The pack contains products from different FMCG companies relating to what a mum requires while she is pregnant and when she delivers"

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/nigerian-actress-chioma-akpotha-becomes.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by gistgod: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
congrats..... cool
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Congrat better person

Igbo Amaka

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by itspzpics(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pretty lady.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Afonja amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by nabu: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE DATING TO WEDDING (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the DATING TO WEDDING matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by faithfull18(f): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nice...congrats to her..
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by afamaustin(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
I love this girl so much even when l was small l don't knw y?

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Nathdoug(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Congratulations Nollywood Holy Mary
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
undecided
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Deltatoto: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
afamaustin:
ashawo
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by RichDad1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mary Amaka of Nollywood. wink
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by flexyrule(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Audrey Pack??
Never heard of that name before.

The way this ambassador thing is going in this country..
Very soon churches, primary and secondary schools, spare part dealers, pure water factories, hotels, brothels, motels, even filling stations, are going to be having ambassadors.
Meanwhile, over 90% of this ambassadorial stunts are paid for.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Rubbiish(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Tunechiami:
Pretty lady.
shut up abeg!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by josiegirl27: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

shut up abeg!
why so angry is she not fine?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Tedpgrass: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Good stuff..
Wonder how extensive their coverage is..
And what Government initiatives it's linked through.

Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by nazablossom(f): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
It fits her.
Congratulations
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Rubbiish(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
josiegirl27:
why so angry is she not fine?
There is something i need to tell u...
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Chizzychinny: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pretty
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

shut up abeg!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

shut up abeg!
Your mama won't stop sucking my dickk, I can't do as you wish Keyboard Trash.. smiley
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by josiegirl27: 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Rubbiish:

There is something i need to tell u...
what?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by olasupo5285: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
what?

38 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by vickydevoka(m): 3:41am On Sep 19, 2018
afamaustin:
unknown to you dat she's a snub. don't even try getting close to her in real lyf
Re: Chioma Akpotha Becomes Audrey Pack Ambassador (PHOTOS) by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2018
Nice.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Steps Out For "My Wife & I" Movie Premiere / Beverly Osu Stuns In Super Eagle Jersey / World Tallest Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.