Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

*ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* (4514 Views)

APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst / Tinubu Blows Kisses As He Arrives At Osun APC Mega Rally / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by Cajal(m): 6:30am On Sep 19, 2018
krendo:
Ambode should be a man

Ignore Tinubu move to PDP and battle for the heart of Lagos

Let the people decide
....that will mark his end
Its late already
Tinubu stepped on all toes to install him
He dare not decamp
Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by wilcox(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2018
Its all about party in my country that is why this old rogues will continue to lord over the masses. If the writer claims to be a political analyst then he is actually analyzing for his masters and not the masses.
Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by Jokerman(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2018
deomelo:

He's in trouble because Lagosians want him gone and don't have heart for him in the first place.

Do you see Lagosians standing up to defend him same way they defended Fashola? No.

Worry about your village for a change

Demdem... you are right... especially that LUC and his arrogant wife.... buh why do we humans always forget that nothing lasts forever sef??
Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by millhouse: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2018
MyMouth:
I had to call a cousin who is a civil servant in Lagos to really knows whatsup with this ambode matter from a non political actor, the guy spoke bitterly about ambode. I now believe ambode really fuckup big time!
I swear even a friend of mine who worked with labsca and just left for the US with his family called on phone using over 40 mins to explain Ambode’s many sins to civil servant eh , I wonder how such a man being a gov of lagos will have a very low fan base . Definitely that’s why he is afraid of direct primaries , cause he felt he was settling only tinubu then every other person can go to hell.Too bad

2 Likes

Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by BestDude: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Ambode should carry his cross a tell his silly wife who complained to him about not being recognized by the state Chaplin and had the poor man kicked out to go save him now.

Ambode stepped on a lot of toes, including asking an igbo man to relocate his new transport business out 9f where it was situated. As in, dude came down from his vehicle and ask them to remove the building... He had problems with other transporters from the east like chisco and Co... Google it.

1 Like

Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by BestDude: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2018
Jokerman:

Demdem... you are right... especially that LUC and his arrogant wife.... buh why do we humans always forget that nothing lasts forever sef??
from. What I have seen since growing up, an average Nigerian is forking power drunk. That is why.
Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2018
Corruption seems to be fighting back
Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by zainbaika: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2018
its never too late
Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by Quidquopro: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Smarttravels:
the day he joins PDP is the day he will be impeached pronto. The law makers hate him. Civil servants hate him. Politicians hate him. He has not impressed the Lagosians.

Can a governor be impeached in a day?
Kids everywhere.
Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by ola6: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2018
Decamp to where? Even PDP hates his guts. I m a PDP member but if this assho.le should come to PDP, he would lose woefully. Himself and his team are dickhea.ds. 4 years just like that...funny lots
Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by bolinxman: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Ambode made mistakes ,he got to that office through a particular platform, but he tried to disorganize the platform that worked for him because of pride and inordinate ambition,when this current political play started I blamed Tinubu,but listening to peoples' opinion has changed my initial perception about the whole scenario. Ambode brought the current problem upon himself. He should tell Steve Ayorinde and co to give him second term ticket.
Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by Smarttravels(f): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Quidquopro:

Can a governor be impeached in a day?
Kids everywhere.
It only takes the right number of lawmakers in the state to vote for impeachment. Methuselah, I serious doubt that you are older than me.
Re: *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* by AgbariOjukwu1: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Smarttravels:
It only takes the right number of lawmakers in the state to vote for impeachment. Methuselah, I serious doubt that you are older than me.

The process of impeaching a governor takes longer than a day

The speaker serves an impeachment notice on the Governor

The CJ will set up a panel to investigate allegations levelled against the Governor by the House of assembly,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic / FG Declares Monday, October 3rd, 2022 A Public Holiday / NTA Deletes Tweet About Peter Obi After A Record-breaking 12.9klikes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.