Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari (22162 Views)

The Cabal Ruling In Buhari’s Name Wants To Borrow $6.9b-nnamdi Kanu / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by akelicious(m): 4:47am On Sep 19, 2018
The Senate President and presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Bukola Saraki, yesterday regretted the happenings in Aso rock, the seat of power in Nigeria since 2015 with a verdict that cabal and not President Muhammadu Buhari was in charge of the most populous black country in the world.

He recalled that Nigerians voted the President with the hope that Buhari would effect positive change in the country, but lamented that the people have been shortchanged by the cabal who continue to hold sway in power.

Saraki who was accompanied by Senator Rafiu Ibrahim, Senator Abiodun Olujinmi, Captain Idris Wada, Dr. Doyin Okupe and Muhammed Wakil, made the remarks while addressing PDP delegates in Oyo State during a meeting where he solicited for their votes ahead of the October presidential primary of the major opposition party in the country.

He said the few influential world presidents who had visited Nigeria under the present administration did not stay beyond a few hours because they were convinced that their host did not understand their mission or contributed to discussion as expected.

He also said that Nigeria lacked the progress it deserved because voting patterns were determined by religion, language and ethnicity instead of capacity and merit.

Saraki said, “Over the years, we have made mistakes in electing people based on sentiment. Yes, it is time we correct it. We will correct it because we are capable. Over the years, we have voted for people based on religion, the language they speak and where they came from in Nigeria. We need people who have the courage, capacity, ability and determination.

“I have shown over the years, particularly in the recent years that one has the opportunity of leadership, that I have the capacity to take Nigeria forward. The countries that have done well did so not by bringing leaders by chance but because they looked for capable leaders. It is time to pick such leader.

“The president we have now does not understand leadership. We have endured him for more than three years but it is the same thing. Nigerians voted for him (Buhari) but cabal is ruling the country. That is not what democracy means. This time, let us look for who can do it. In Nigeria today, we do not have unity. What we need in the present world is digital president.

“When your president sits with world presidents, he should be able to understand what they are saying. That is why presidents who have visited the country did not stay more than a few hours. But when they know that their host understands them, they will stay longer and explore investment opportunities in Nigeria.”

Saraki said he considered Oyo State his home because his paternal grandmother was from Iseyin area of the state. He added that the state’s priorities would be protected if he became the president.

“I am happy to be back at home. This is my home, this is my state. By the boundaries that we share between Oyo and Kwara States, compared to other aspirants, it is just a stone throw to travel from Oyo to Kwara State, and they will know that their next president is just next door. On my father side, my grandmother came from Iseyin here in Oyo State; the same town where the PDP chairman in Oyo State comes from, so I know that I have captured a delegate with me. I am sure that many aspirants have come but now that your own has come home, there is nothing wrong in telling them your son has come so that Oyo can have someone that will protect its priority,” he said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/19/cabal-ruling-us-not-buhari-says-saraki/%3famp

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Ekez(m): 4:55am On Sep 19, 2018
Well that is an open secret, But in 2019 buhari and his cabal ,we go throw dem back to daura.

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 19, 2018
Bukola Saraki, Atiku and these thieves paraded by PDP for presidency will not just let us rest again with their backstabbing campaigns.

Why do PDP politicians sees destroying Buhari as a stepping stone to become president?

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 19, 2018
Ekez:
Well that is an open secret,
But in 2019 buhari and his cabal ,we go throw dem back to daura.
Together we Buharist and his CABAL will slaughter the shameless looting party known as PDP with a landslide victory come 2019 that will send them to total extinction.

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Ekez:
Well that is an open secret,
But in 2019 buhari and his cabal ,we go throw dem back to daura.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Ekez(m): 5:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:

Together we Buharist and his CABAL will slaughter the shameless looting party known as PDP with a landslide victory come 2019 that will send to total extinction.
Ok you come post picture were im dey slaughter nigeria's economy abi ,buhari go handle ur life project

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 19, 2018
The president we have now does not understand leadership. We have endured him for more than three years but it is the same thing. Nigerians voted for him (Buhari) but cabal is ruling the country. That is not what democracy means. This time, let us look for who can do it. In Nigeria today, we do not have unity. What we need in the present world is digital president.

When your president sits with world presidents, he should be able to understand what they are saying. That is why presidents who have visited the country did not stay more than a few hours. But when they know that their host understands them, they will stay longer and explore investment opportunities in Nigeria.”

Take it or leave it, Saraki knows his onions..

Merkel and theresa only came to berate buhari on why immigrants are flocking into their country and theresa on the alarming poverty scale of the country at the same time giving us some small change like a big aunt going back home rather than negotiating with Nigeria as a country.

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Randy100: 6:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Saraki tell us something new, even the wife Aisha told us the same thing. The worst president ever in Nigeria. #Buhari2daura2019#

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by fallout87: 6:21am On Sep 19, 2018
You can't praise Tinubu with the same mouth you curse Atiku and Saraki.

It is the height of foolishness.

Tinubu is probably the biggest thief in all of SW history.

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by xbernardx(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Why is Saraki just saying this? To score cheap political points?

Till we stop recycling leaders, the poverty continues. Same gladiators from 1960

Saraki cannot win Buhari to be frank and sincere, alot of dirty Revelations about his dealings will stand against Buhari's perceived Integrity with the Nigerian oligarchy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Lerio(m): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2018
We know.... but you have the power to start the impeachment process. What will you do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Fyno: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:
Bukola Saraki, Atiku and these thieves paraded by PDP for presidency will not just let us rest again with their backstabbing campaigns.

Why do PDP politicians sees destroying Buhari as a stepping stone to become president?
I know they (BMC) assigned you to this tread to rant just like they do to many of you.

Keep running away from the truth about the lifeless one, a dead man older than your grandpa been president of a supposed great country with so many astonishingly gifted men and women.
Tufiakwa

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Sharpshooota: 7:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:

Comment on the topic
You know Buhari is not the president but just a figure head... He is being used by a mischievous few to perpetrate evil ...

It's so glaring for all to see except the zombies of Nigeria

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Doerstech(m): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2018
Yes...lifeless cabal...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Omeokachie: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2018
That we know.

Man is not even in charge of his family.

He claimed not to have N27m to buy nomination form, but few months down the line, his son is crushing N52m okada.

For everything that has gone wrong in this administration, the president is known to have come out to say "I didn't know...."

32 Likes

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by yemmight(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2018
So what is Saraki himself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
i'm not an apc or pdp fan, buh 1 thing i know is that Buhari is not Buhari, ever since he came back from London, he cannot communicate above what is stored in his memory

I beg our youths lets vote for a competent president whether the party is abc, pdp, agt, 123 or whatever, we need transparency, i for like that Osinbajo sef but i haven't known his true colors

19 Likes

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by yomi96(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2018
it is an open secret visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, that PA buhari is just a figure head used by selfish people to get power.
Even his wife said it, Only typical blood thirsty zombies will believe that buhari has anything upstairs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by MeanChris(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:

But Tinubu is not a thief

8 Likes

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by judecares1(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2018
h
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by yeyeboi(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by W3xy1(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2018
So glaring. We all know the lifeless can't make any decision by himself

15 Likes

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by yazach: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2018
How did kwara people got this boy

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by Sannisege: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2018
This criminal still dey talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by yeyeboi(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Drchristian:

See your coconut head

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by dynicks(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2018
Please tell us something new
Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by olaolulazio(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2018
I prefer those cabals to you sir.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki: Cabal Ruling Us, Not Buhari by sureheaven(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2018
This desperate thief who has nothing good written about him shld pls keep kwayet.

The same Saraki that has his own cabal in the National Assembly is also talking of cabal.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Trial: How Protesters Shared N1000 Each In Jabi To Disrupt Trial / Crude Oil Hits $50 Per Barrel. Nigeria not Benefitting / Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.