Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) (62872 Views)

A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by wayne4loan: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Blacks are dumb
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Come and see this one o.

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by janejive(f): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2018
Creepy as hell

1 Like

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by TheHeadBoy(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2018
It is my eye? I saw a charged up dickson smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2018
I like this idea. Sitting on the throne!. Since we all know we gonna die someday I guess it will be a good idea for one to write on his/her will how the funeral should be organize. Like my friends dad who said we should be drinking, eating dancing instead of crying when he's gone.

For me if truly human born are used for money rituals, I will want mine to be shared among the less privilege so they can become wealthy that their generation upon generation will continue to enjoy.
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Khd95:
Muslim burials are the best
u die 2day dey bury u 2day..case close
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by educators(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2018
wow
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by nduboss(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2018
MJBOLT:
imagine if he stands up that's when you will know there are people faster than usain bolt grin
grin
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by IKennaGabriel(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2018
I no fit go this kind burial o

1 Like

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2018
King of the dead?
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2018
This is disturbing.
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
Even though he is dead, his manhood lives on. grin

LOL

Thanks for sharing this pic

They must have been really tickled...

1 Like

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by maxibee123(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2018
To OP

1 Like

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Basseybruce: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2018
Are u kidding me
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Nogodye:
The man is a dead sitting being...That's Togolese culture.They give there corps numerous posture while celebrating his/her before buried him or her.But they make sure its return to the normal posture before placing it below the ground.
really??
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by adetes: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by mrfreemind: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Which name we can call this one ............sitting in state

1 Like

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by breakeven: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2018
Phenotech:
What the hell is this?
Cult things. As if this will bring him back.msheww.
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Creepy undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
Even though he is dead, his manhood lives on. grin
you and your memes
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by babajero(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2018
That man is a cultist.
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2018
Dis one weak me

1 Like

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by leksite120(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2018
omo people r just so stupid
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2018
Buhari will def appoint him.

Lord of the lifeless.
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
shocked It is not until that dead man makes a loud sneeze that they will know it's time to leave
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Oleku
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Nogodye:
The man is a dead sitting being...That's Togolese culture.They give there corps numerous posture while celebrating his/her before buried him or her.But they make sure its return to the normal posture before placing it below the ground.

It's also Igbo culture. That's the real way a titled man is buried in Igbo.
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is really creepy. A man was dressed properly and made to sit on a 'throne' at his own funeral recently. The unidentified man was dressed in red attire and a crown placed on his head as he was positioned on a 'throne' for the ceremony which saw his family and friends in attendance. 

The pictures which have gone viral online was shared by Nafi Ali who wrote; if I go to your funeral and you're not in a casket I'm leaving

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-attends-his-own-funeral-in-style-as-family-and-friends-gather-photos.html

Very creepy!!!

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Orishi, rishi!
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Odumogu03: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is really creepy. A man was dressed properly and made to sit on a 'throne' at his own funeral recently. The unidentified man was dressed in red attire and a crown placed on his head as he was positioned on a 'throne' for the ceremony which saw his family and friends in attendance. 

The pictures which have gone viral online was shared by Nafi Ali who wrote; if I go to your funeral and you're not in a casket I'm leaving

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-attends-his-own-funeral-in-style-as-family-and-friends-gather-photos.html

Walks out of creepy trend

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Vichot:
They should leave him there after the ceremony o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) / Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.