Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) (62871 Views)

A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by GIFTD: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
akdjr:
I like this idea. Sitting on the throne!
where? Hell or the Paradise of God?
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by GIFTD: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nogodye:
The man is a dead sitting being...That's Togolese culture.They give there corps numerous posture while celebrating his/her before buried him or her.But they make sure its return to the normal posture before placing it below the ground.
that culture need to be scrapped because funeral ceremonies is a mourning ceremony and not we make fun of the dead. We should be concerned about where he goes rather spending such a fortune that would've been used to take care of the living . thanks
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by GIFTD: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
McStoic:
All these rituals sha. It varies with cultures/locality. There's one that i remember which an uncle told me some years ago, that was in the old Imo state, Isiukwuato to be precise. They would conjure the dead man to move into different postures. Na there you go know say jazz dey.me ults like Ekpe in Akwa Ibom and some parts of Arochukwu are privy to this.
Lie this never an Igbo culture
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by franklin000(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
How were they able to bend him to sit on that seat.
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by akdjr(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
You still de illusion of hell and heaven? Na earth everything de end guy.quote author=GIFTD post=71338941] where? Hell or the Paradise of God?[/quote]
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
If I hadn't witnessed this personally in Ghana recently, I wouldn't have believed. The things I saw there made me question a lot of things about this life.
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Melchizedek3(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] OCCULT
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Ashley86400: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
McStoic:
All these rituals sha. It varies with cultures/locality. There's one that i remember which an uncle told me some years ago, that was in the old Imo state, Isiukwuato to be precise. They would conjure the dead man to move into different postures. Na there you go know say jazz dey. Some cults like Ekpe in Akwa Ibom and some parts of Arochukwu are privy to this.
Then why couldn't they just conjure him back to life?
Are we stupid?
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by predatorX: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
cyclops:
do u even know d meaning of necromancy?

I too know, it is obvious that your ability to reason contextually is highly limited Stop looking for situations which match the dictionary meaning of words. Necromancy- communicating with the dead; Veneration of the dead- Worshiping the dead.

Invoking the spirit of the dead, communicating with the dead, performing magic with the powers of the dead, mummification, keeping your dead among the living or trying to enliven your clinically dead is an indirect form of necromancy.
Necromancy can be used in different contexts so long as you are referring to the dead and a form of communication. Be careful though!!!! Communication is also a contextual word with a very broad application.

If not for the Bible mentioned the resurrection of Jesus Christ in "human form" before ascending to the heavens, worshipping him would make us necromancers.
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Timagex(m): 12:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Corrinthians:
Even though he is dead, his manhood lives on. grin
u need cane...
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2018
predatorX:

I too know, it is obvious that your ability to reason contextually is highly limited Stop looking for situations which match the dictionary meaning of words. Necromancy- communicating with the dead; Veneration of the dead- Worshiping the dead.

Invoking the spirit of the dead, communicating with the dead, performing magic with the powers of the dead, mummification, keeping your dead among the living or trying to enliven your clinically dead is an indirect form of necromancy.
Necromancy can be used in different contexts so long as you are referring to the dead and a form of communication. Be careful though!!!! Communication is also a contextual word with a very broad application.

If not for the Bible mentioned the resurrection of Jesus Christ in "human form" before ascending to the heavens, worshipping him would make us necromancers.
better u stick with dictionary meaning and stop adding urs d only difference here is that he sat down not in d coffee unlike d once that lay down in an open coffee abi that necromacy too shey.
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by predatorX: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
cyclops:
better u stick with dictionary meaning and stop adding urs d only difference here is that he sat down not in d coffee unlike d once that lay down in an open coffee abi that necromacy too shey.

After we go dey complain about Buhari. I bow for you
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
predatorX:

After we go dey complain about Buhari. I bow for you
bow well
Re: Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 7:28am On Sep 24, 2018
Almaiga:
What the F....... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) / Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.