Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,690 members, 7,827,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married (27697 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by sanpipita(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
tunary:
so you wait till you have money before you get married, Abi?

Why not? how will you feed your kids and other responsibilities without money? most people who even marry now don't try have more than two kids
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by sanpipita(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hope Tunde Ednut is married?
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Westaslave2:
So touching Sorry 4 ur predicament...Mama ,Tell him 2 come n see me ,let me know wat i wl do 4 him!
Nne u knw i love him, Tanks dear! But dnt worry ijee ,i dnt trust ladies anymore...b4 u go snatch am frm me!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Heavance(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nigerian mentality

Please how old is Jayz? Age difference between Celine Dion and her child? Or that of Michael Jackson?

Our way of reasoning is a disgrace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Proffdada: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Westaslave2:
dm slider
heart robber
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by tunary(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
sanpipita:

Why not? how will you feed your kids and other responsibilities without money? most people who even marry now don't try have more than two kids
This is exactly how many of you out there make the mistake of settling down late in the name of there is no money, when do you think the kind of money you want will eventually come.
Ask questions very well about this to avoid had I know at the end.

Early marriage has more advantage
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by ike007(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
I dont even know him. never heard of him and will not even like to hear from such a person that spills rubbish. You can have a kid anytime you like as long as you have enough to provide from the kid and yourself. this guy should shut up or eat sh....it
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
Oh I've forgotten u have a job. Apara profession

Eka mfo adi apara.

Eye ekeh nno mmi utom apara
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by millionboi2: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
ozodigboo:

you're not yet married
yet you say marriage is actually fun
na wa
Small boy dey worry m

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Westaslave2(f): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Nne u knw i love him, Tanks dear! But dnt worry ijee ,i dnt trust ladies anymore...b4 u go snatch am frm me!
Lmao , i just wanna help him...believe me i wont do dat am a Godlady...hahaha
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
How?
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by ike007(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
Heavance:
Nigerian mentality

Please how old is Jayz? Age difference between Celine Dion and her child? Or that of Michael Jackson?

Our way of reasoning is a disgrace
You have a good head my brother. no wonder there's too much poverty. clearly this man has too many baby mamas. they don't think
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by millionboi2: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
xtophy1:
I'm guy, 24 years, still serving sha and i can't wait to get married if i see a lady that will complement my hustle. Marriage is actually fun.
how u take know?

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by sanpipita(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
tunary:
This is exactly how many of you out there make the mistake of settling down late in the name of there is no money, when do you think the kind of money you want will eventually come.
Ask questions very well about this to avoid had I know at the end.

Early marriage has more advantage

I'm not saying money is literally basic before people should marry, but its a factor we can't possibly overlook, times are hard when people marry and have kids the bills increase and sometimes they can't cope

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Westaslave2(f): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Proffdada:
heart robber
How did i rob ur heart or money?
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by 93Miles: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Eka mfo adi apara.

Eye ekeh nno mmi utom apara
Eye ama resign ke utom apara. Afo eyedi CEO apara
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by millionboi2: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
SuperBlack:
We need money

Z6ZYD9R7
thy send u abi

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by DammyGbade(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
The major thing is to leave good legacy for the children... And them not to experience the suffering you are 'enjoying' today.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Westaslave2:
Lmao , i just wanna help him...believe me i wont do dat am a Godlady...hahaha
Na 4 church husbandsnatchas full, meanwhile u no dey go church ! U wey carry revenge 4 heart!
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Pocohantas come and read..
this piece is for you..

Habba Pocohantas is just 25 years old na
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by tunary(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
sanpipita:

I'm not saying money is literally basic before people should marry, but its a factor we can't possibly overlook, times are hard when people marry and have kids the bills increase and sometimes they can't cope
Yes we can't possibly overlook money but we shouldn't give room to procrastination because as you know delay is dangerous. its all about planning and calculation, trust me bro.

Start small
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Miles300: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
It’s only in Nigeria will feel
The pressure to marry cos we think ought to be married at a certain period ! Is tunde married ? I bet he is beyond 35
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by millionboi2: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
Westaslave2:
Isnt easy 2 marry, east wie i come from marriage is a BIG institution not lagos marriage(fake marriage)...We do a lot of accreditation,CIDs,Feasibility studies,Prayers on our partners so dat wen we do d "igbankwu" nobody born of a man can snatch our happiness, dats y 70% of igbo homes ar rock solid no matter d juju sidechicks cast, n amala oriented marriage always rock after 6months wt issues of juju n hunger!
Goddess of biafra
I love this
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Westaslave2(f): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Na 4 church husbandsnatchas full, meanwhile u no dey go church ! U wey carry revenge 4 heart!
lolz, guilty conscience on board, i av forgotten everytin unizik tins remains in unizik...hahaha ,original mama u shudnt be saying dis here u knw?
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Westaslave2(f): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
millionboi2:
I love this
My pleasure
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Westaslave2:
lolz, guilty conscience on board, i av forgotten everytin unizik tins remains in unizik...hahaha ,original mama u shudnt be saying dis here u knw?
i cannot trust u, i can trust men but not my fellow girls
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
93Miles:
Eye ama resign ke utom apara. Afo eyedi CEO apara

Nyom keh usongo eyin mfo
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by romenna: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
What Nigerian youths including myself desperately require is advice on how to make a living!
The country's economy is in shambles, unemployment is extremely high! starvation everywhere!
A lot of youths wasting away without good jobs or a source of income.
Nobody is talking about these serious issues and conditions precedent to getting married.
But they continue to gloat about how odd it is to give birth at 50.
shey na breeze d pikin go chop ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by 93Miles: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Nyom keh usongo eyin mfo
seh fi inuwa ifot
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by 93Miles: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Nyom keh usongo eyin mfo
seh fi inuwa ifot
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Westaslave2(f): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
i cannot trust u, i can trust men but not my fellow girls
hahaha Life taught u well, u 4 allow him come d kind nak wey i go give am if i hear say him go survive am, i wl go 360° n 50 s*x positions on him na 4 hospital dey go give am nnpc job lolz
Re: Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married by Proffdada: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Westaslave2:
How did i rob ur heart or money?
naaah
Reply my email na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Rosy Meurer Shares Throwback Pregnancy Photos / Toke Makinwa Slays In Big Avant-garde Gele,Speaks On Toolz's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.