Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? (1319 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Makinde: Kano, Gombe APC Chieftains Suspend Campaign For Tinubu Indefinitely / Ambode For Second Term Pure Water (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by Jobseeker2018ng: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2018
For those asking him to decamp, see loyalty on display.

Breaking News

I, Akinwunmi Ambode the executive governor of Lagos state after due considerations and consultations, I have decided to suspend my campaign for second term as the executive governor of our great state.
This is done in good faith to put the interests of our great state ahead of our personal ambition and to honour the clarion call for a change of leadership by our great party.
I am committed to the program and manifestos of our great party APC to improve the lives of the people of Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

In view of this , I hereby endorse Hon Jide Sanwolu to represent our party for the office of the executive governor of Lagos state.
I thank the leadership of our party at all levels for their supportive role during my term as the executive governor of Lagos state.

God bless Lagos state.

Akinwunmi Ambode.

Executive Governor Of Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Coward

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by baliyubla: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2018
This namby pamby of a man has chickend out. Synonymous with guys from that area. Still waiting for Ambo to come out and deny this FAKE NEWS.

3 Likes

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by Racoon(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Then Tinubu and Ambode have both committed a political sacrilege in Lagos state. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by 1stgrade0402: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Omo Akin

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by Cirochukade: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by PMBfirstson(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2018
THIS IS TO SHOW WAILLERS THE FULL MEANING OF JAGABAN THE SLAYER OF PDP...

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by chrissbidi(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2018
If this is true. Then the youths who are clamouring not too Young to run should learn from these!

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2018
I saw the news also but from an unconfirmed source. Waiting patiently to hear from him directly. But if true, Tinubu messed up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by Rayd502(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2018
What a way to throw in the towel...
i.e if the statement is true.

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by positivelord: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2018
Fake news....

1 Like

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by Lipscomb(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2018
chrissbidi:
If this is true. Then the youths who are clamouring not too Young to run should learn from these!
since this drama begin early this month I have been closely watching the matter. my interest is to learn from both side.
Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by dmangodwin(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Unverified source.
Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by Jabioro: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2018
Good for democrazy..
Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by musa234(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2018
If this is true ,then I can say that, we may never develope as a nation, if godfatherism is the only means to government and not performance .

4 Likes

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by Odingo1: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2018
They are always cowards and never man enough to face challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by booblacain(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2018
Stay tuned for the denial. Na dia way.
Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by ChaleeBendel: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by Ajibel(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2018
It has been denied

http://leaders.ng/gov-ambode-denies-stepping-jide-sanwolu/

My attention has been drawn to a falsehood spreading across social media platforms on the endorsement of a candidate for the Lagos State Governorship position by His Excellency, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode.

There is no iota of truth in the said statement and it did not emanate from the Governor or his office. We are not oblivion of the desperation of some misguided individuals who are hellbent on fanning the emblem of discord within the Lagos APC.

The tremendous strides and infrastructural development embarked upon by H.E will be completed by him within the constitutional stipulated time.

Itesiwaju ipinle Eko se pataki

Signed

Habib Aruna
Chief Press Secretary to His Excellency, Akinwunmi Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by Righteousness89(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2018
AMBODE
Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by carbon1224(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mods take this off it’s a fake news
Re: Can This Be True.... Ambode Suspend Campaign For Second Term? by statusquoante: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
This trash has already been debunked na... sad

(1) (Reply)

Osun Results For 30 Local Govts - APC triumphs / Behold The Founder Of Hate Speech In Nigeria And His Famous Quotes / You Lack Home Training— Yahaya Bello Blasts Lawmakers Who Booed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.