Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Holy Ghost As Your Financial Advantage - John 16:7 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Ghost As Your Financial Advantage - John 16:7 (416 Views)

People Seen Catching The Holy Ghost As Gospel Music Was Played At A Nightclub / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Ghost As Your Financial Advantage - John 16:7 by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Spirit Meat Devotionals

search...
19sep2018
THE HOLY GHOST AS YOUR FINANCIAL ADVANTAGE - JOHN 16:7

The word ‘expedient’ is rendered in The Complete Jewish Bible as “It is to your advantage.” The word expedient refers to something that is to your advantage. Thus we can read it as “it is to your advantage that I go away, if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come.” This means that when the Holy Ghost comes, He is your advantage - He is your financial advantage and your wealth advantage as a child of God. The Holy Ghost guides you in the direction that your blessings will flow from.

If as a Christian you do not understand the Holy Spirit as the highest form of wealth, you will cut yourself away from the foundational spiritual advantage of a Christian and resign to join the rat race like every other human being. The focus of God is to produce Christians that can boldly say, “God made me what I am today” and mean it sincerely from their hearts. Most wealthy people were made by the devil or they made their wealth the devil’s way. Some of these already made people eventually become born again and try to Christianize their wealth but their wealth is really not Christian wealth.

You need to understand the difference between making it financially by evil means or succeeding by your own effort and making your wealth by following God’s way of moving people into His programme and making provision for them. To get wealth God’s way, you must give priority to what is important, and you start by acknowledging that the foundation and the advantage of the believer is the Holy Ghost and everything that He brings.

PRAYER: Lord, I open up my life to divine instructions and directions from the Holy Ghost over my finances in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 30:12-33:9, Galatians 5:1-12, Psalm 63:1-11, Proverbs 23:22

--------------

Beloved Servant of God,

Greetings of love in the matchless name of our Lord and Saviour.... Jesus Christ-The soon coming King!

You are specially invited to the upcoming annual ANNUAL FINANCE CONVENTION scheduled for 28-30 September 2018...Friday-Sunday

Time

Friday-5pm

Saturday-8am & 5pm

Sunday-8am

BE THERE!

All things are ready....JESUS IS LORD!

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org

(1) (Reply)

Pope Blames "Satan"(not His Priests), For Sexual Abuse Cases!!! / DISABLED BOY CHASED OUT OF A POPULAR CHURCH WITH A CAIN DURING SERVICE / Open Heaven 12 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Qualified For Divine Comme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.