Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole (47365 Views)

Abure: Okpara Is A Mole Working With Apapa & Others, Suspended For 6 Months -LP / Naja’atu Sacked For Incompetence, A Mole: APC Reacts To Director’s Joining Atiku / 2023 Presidency: Dokpesi A Mole In PDP, Working For APC, Wike Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by DinoMelaye(m): 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers State has revealed how he discovered a presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was being planted by the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Mr Wike said he made the discovery when a security chief serving the ruling APC government began campaigning for an aspirant who belong to the opposition PDP.

The governor had earlier stated that he was aware that the APC planted a mole in the PDP.

“…I know some of our presidential aspirants who are running on the sponsorship of the APC and the presidency,” Wike told Premium Times in an interview.

The ruling party in return challenged the governor to name the mole they allegedly planted in the opposition party.

“We challenge Governor Wike to be brave enough and name the APC-sponsored aspirants among the crowd that have signified interest to run for the presidency under the PDP,” Mr Yekini Nabena, spokesman of APC said.

Detailing how he got to know, Wike said a serving security chief approached him requesting he support one of the aspirants of PDP to emerge the presidential candidate of the party. He declined naming the said security chief.

The governor said this on Tuesday while addressing journalists at the government house in Port Harcourt.

“One thing you must take home is that I cannot be misled, I cannot be blindfolded; I know what’s going on. I know what the presidency and the APC are doing to plant a presidential aspirant in the PDP,” Wike said.

“I have not even mentioned how a very senior official of a security agency in the country told me which of the candidates to support.

“You can imagine me as a governor and the head of a security agency would tell me to support one or two persons. Head of security agency who is in a government controlled by the APC; come on! You direct me on who to support for president?”

The governor noted that he has not endorsed any of the PDP presidential aspirants, adding that the leadership of the party in the state will meet and decide on who to support.

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/discovered-apc-planted-presidential-aspirant-pdp-wike/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by cosby02(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wike! Wike!! Wike!!! Where is your sense?

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by Quidquopro: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2018
Hahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by SadiqBabaSani: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
mmmm, Wike is a liar

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by Shookonekilla: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
Okay
Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by kcmichael: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
This ikwere weed wike is smoking strong ooooo.that mole is atikuand saraki

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by GSA01: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mr Wike, it is very simple, Very very simple, Just mention the name of the APC sponsored Presidential aspirant, so the Nigeria people can know who the traitor is, or just keep quiet and face your PDP ..

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by gaby(m): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Just look at his hippo face....e be like gbomo gbomo own.

I am more concerned about your health oga, judging from how you often gasp for breath everytime you speak...The useless sycophants around you won't tell you this honest truth.

Get exercising guy and keep fit before your heart betrays you.

Yen yen yen....drop a name and damn it...no body hold cane to flog you.

Abi na APC still design PDP umbrella?

Match never start e don dey shout...Penaltyyyy or offsideeeee...

Enjoy my siggy

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by Almaiga: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wike is suffering from mouth diarrhea. Why can't he mention the name of the mole?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by isaacojih: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
I believe what Wike said, the number of the PDP presidential aspirants is confusing and scary, i believe APC are using one or persons in the PDP to destroy the forth comiong elections, from the look of things i don't trust some of the aspirants 100%. Dankwambo is the only aspirant i trust 100% because when some PDP members betrayed GEJ in 2015 he stood by GEJ and the party, his loyalty to the party shows how dedicated he is to the party, he deserves the seat.

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by Dannyset(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lolz!
Wike is gradually taking the place of the drunken Fisherman. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by FarahAideed: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Ofcourse those who know know that both Kwankwaso and Makarfi are Buharists planted in the PRO just like shehu sani was in the senate

12 Likes

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by bender79: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
The bottom line is that wike has no answers to his allegations

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by BAZETU12: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
PDP is a big mistake to our country wike na big mumu since all this days u never know who u go support inside ur party.PDP is dead totally

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by muykem: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
With this statement from Wike. PDP is in serious problem of distrust ahead presidential primary.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by Oblang(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Oga mention name or for ever remain silent...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by excomarow(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
Bla, bla, bla!

Mention Names

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by ipobarethieves: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin wink wink grin grin Wicked Wike and his Pd pigs are CONFUSED. Give us their name make we help u drag dem

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by drizzymtbee(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2018
Senseless agboro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by ahukannakate(f): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
I so much love this man. APC can do anything

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
what is wrong with this one?

When you have nothing to say, it is only honorary to keep quiet!

fem for your mouth Wike

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by Sirpaul(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
WIKE!
WIKE!!
WIKE!!!

put your senses together...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by zlantanfan: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Is this even possible, I believe this would not go well with the other defectees who feel wike is trying to arm twist decision against them.

But if it's possible kwankwanso may be that person, he really didn't have a huge fallout with buhari plus they share same ideas reason why he hardly attacks him

7 Likes

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by Franzinni: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Since the day I was born

I have never seen so many ZOMBIES come together in one thread so fast like this...

What wike. Said is it impossible? Giving the level of unmetered. And unprecedented wuruwuru. Apc is capable of.

Power hungry lot....

My fellow Nigerians forget about all these people.... They are all cut from the same cloth.... Apc... Pdp... Or otherwise...

The formula is this once they taste power.. It stops being about the people but about their legacy.... And a man can do anything to protect his legacy...

Open your minds

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by coluka: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
So what's the APC mole's name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole by IamPatriotic(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Just say there are candidates who are giving you sleepless nights among the aspirants, and stop bragging APC into your dead party problems we'll understand

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits / APC Unveils Shettima As Tinubu Running Mate / Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.