Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) (63039 Views)

Actor Emeka Ike Runs For House Of Represetative, Shares Poster & Campaign Photos / Frank Edoho In Coca-Cola "My Million Don Land" Campaign (Photos) / Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin grin This idddiot still doesn't know that not everyone is jobless like him to be reading empty epistle. grin grin

You never see something....I go put you for better igbese...

Your voice don dey come down small small and i don't like it...Pump it up, please

Motor jam you die idiot...

i was even thinking the idiot was one of the Adelekes, I didn't know he was just a hanger-on who got 1k from them and decided to lay his life down for them. Now I have made you waste that 1k on data and resort to stealing.

I go put you for better wahala...you think say na joke we dey here...we don buy data...we get funded from source...

Asswipe..
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

You never see something....I go put you for better igbese...

Your voice don dey come down small small and i don't like it...Pump it up, please

Motor jam you die idiot...

i was even thinking the idiot was one of the Adelekes, I didn't know he was just a hanger-on who got 1k from them and decided to lay his life down for them. Now I have made you waste that 1k on data and resort to stealing.

I go put you for better wahala...you think say na joke we dey here...we don buy data...we get funded from source...

Asswipe..

grin grin grin Idiotic fool keeps writing long garbage, thinking anybody is reading it. Òpònú Òdè grin grin grin
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin grin grin Idiotic fool keeps writing long garbage, thinking anybody is reading it. Òpònú Òdè grin grin grin

Ahhhhhhh, this is a new all-time low for you oooh....

So I have beaten Yoruba out of your guts since I made you realize you are a kinder with the English you thought you could spew at the beginning of your madness.

The next thing I'll gladly force you into is to go steal a very solid rope because you can't afford to buy one obviously and start knotting it into a noose because na your hand you go take put the noose for your neck then kick wetin you stand on...just to end this your misery once and for all

You go soon mix igbo, yoruba and hausa together....
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Ahhhhhhh, this is a new all-time low for you oooh....

So I have beaten Yoruba out of your guts since I made you realize you are a kinder with the English you thought you could spew at the beginning of your madness.

The next thing I'll gladly force you into is to go steal a very solid rope because you can't afford to buy one obviously and start knotting it into a noose because na your hand you go take put the noose for your neck then kick wetin you stand on...just to end this your misery once and for all

You go soon mix igbo, yoruba and hausa together....

grin grin grin Another useless epistle from a jobless idiot. Óyá, Mr Idddiot, give me another empty useless long epistle since you no get job. grin grin grin
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin grin grin Another useless epistle from a jobless idiot. Óyá, Mr Idddiot, give me another empty useless long epistle since you no get job. grin grin grin

You no sabi curse again...you are so moronic even to pick and type the easiest curse words is a big deal to you...

Your case is a lost one...

I been think say you say you get mouth and you sabi talk...

How your body now....ntoooorrrrrr

Football never start you dey shout I go play I go play...dem don pass ball give you now play make we see your two leg don get K....Idiot
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

You no sabi curse again...you are so moronic even to pick and type the easiest curse words is a big deal to you...

Your case is a lost one...

I been think say you say you get mouth and you sabi talk...

How your body now....ntoooorrrrrr

Football never start you dey shout I go play I go play...dem don pass ball give you now play make we see your two leg don get K....Idiot

grin; D; D Another Empty story no one is reading grin grin; D
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin; D; D Another Empty story no one is reading grin grin; D

Hopefully, the message that has been passed will make its way through your knuckle skul into your maggot infested brains...idiotaaa
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Hopefully, the message that has been passed will make its way through your knuckle skul into your maggot infested brains...idiotaaa

grin grin grin I've reformatted his cursed brain to be writing short reply. Na so you weak reach? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by gaby(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
flames01:

grin grin grin I've reformatted his cursed brain to be writing short reply. Na so you weak reach? tongue tongue tongue

I've successfully laid you bare and dry for all who witnessed your initial gra gra to see you for who you truly are...a wretched and hungry empty barrel, who is ready to lay his' and his never-do-well parents lives on the line for the Adelekes, all for a meagre 1k campaign stipend.

I have owned and humbled you, you are only clasping on straws for a lifeline.

Monkey..
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by flames01: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

I've successfully laid you bare and dry for all who witnessed your initial gra gra to see you for who you truly are...a wretched and hungry empty barrel, who is ready to lay his' and his never-do-well parents lives on the line for the Adelekes, all for a meagre 1k campaign stipend.

I have owned and humbled you, you are only clasping on straws for a lifeline.

Monkey..

grin grin grin this cursed soul is too confused between keeping it short or keeping it long. grin grin grin See the way I'm controlling the bastarrrd grin
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

and I know dis girl in person o
but she still loves insulting me even on social networks
same tin ur mum does in our hood da u are doing on NL
SMH
Thunder Fire you dere
You don't have manners at all and yiu lack home training, my mum is as gentle as anything but your mum has loose mouth, ugly and useless always sleeping with everyone around the hood
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Tonimagnificent: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Thunder Fire you dere
You don't have manners at all and yiu lack home training, my mum is as gentle as anything but your mum has loose mouth, ugly and useless always sleeping with everyone around the hood

kemi continue fighting it. its in ur blood.
just a single word from me will expose u
I know ur mum very well
even u
let's just leave it like dat
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

kemi continue fighting it. its in ur blood.
just a single word from me will expose u
I know ur mum very well
even u
let's just leave it like dat
Lmao pls speak out, gullible idiot I don't do shit so speak out, God forbid a bastard like you will know my mum if you know me well you would have mentioned my real name
Zombie
Speak out or else thunder wee fire u
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Tonimagnificent: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Lmao pls speak out, gullible idiot I don't do shit so speak out, God forbid a bastard like you will know my mum if you know me well you would have mentioned my real name
Zombie
Speak out or else thunder wee fire u

my dear forget......
am cumin to see u.tomorrow.
just say it to my face
take care
and stop quoting me
look for sumtin tangible to do
God bless.

I know u so just kip d shock till tomorrow
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

my dear forget......
am cumin to see u.tomorrow.
just say it to my face
take care
and stop quoting me
look for sumtin tangible to do
God bless.

I know u so just kip d shock till tomorrow
You are just senseless be shouting you know me upandan
How will your presence shock me lmao
Even if u know you for what you said about my mum when I see you I will stone you to deaths
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Tonimagnificent: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

You are just senseless be shouting you know me upandan
How will your presence shock me lmao
Even if u know you for what you said about my mum when I see you I will stone you to deaths

OK lemme start by apologising on d ish of ur mum
its not my style
am sori
but bliv me wen I said I know u
I wasn't joking
just chill u go see me tomorrow
but diz 1 u plan on stoning me to death wen u see me
I guess I won't tell u da i was d 1.

in other news how ur boo?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2018
Mtchew
Tonimagnificent:

OK lemme start by apologising on d ish of ur mum
its not my style
am sori
but bliv me wen I said I know u
I wasn't joking
just chill u go see me tomorrow
but diz 1 u plan on stoning me to death wen u see me
I guess I won't tell u da i was d 1

in other news how ur boo?
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Tonimagnificent: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=Kemisolabadmus post=71440237] Mtchew [/quot

I said sorry na u know u started it u were not supposed to quote me na ur love for Davido blinded u on wat I wrote no vex.
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Cately(f): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2019
If buhari rule as president Nigeria will not exist boys go even kill am or in go die for office or me myself I son travel abroad
Re: Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) by Cately(f): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2019
If buhari rule as president Nigeria will not exist boys go even kill am or in go sleep for office and die or me myself I son travel abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) / Bolanle Ninalowo Announces Breakup With Wife, Bunmi / Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.